Tricreatine Malate and Waxy Maize Starch

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
I'm really on a budget and I was wondering if ordering some Kwik Karbs(Waxy Maize) and Bulk Tricreatine Malate from nutra planet would make a good during and post work out drink if i just mixed them in some gatorade or some type of juice.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I mix creatine, waxy maize, dextrose, and bcaa's with water for mine. I buy bulk from nutra and it can last me for a few months at 6 workouts a week.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
dextrose is a simple sugar and wms is good for transporting and absorption.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you afford to throw in some Beta Alanine?

You won't regret it.

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
Can you afford to throw in some Beta Alanine?

You won't regret it.
Thats what I bought from Nutra the other day and am loving it. Tri-creatine, beta-alanine...oh yeah forgot the citruline malate! My strength is way up and and having a really nice recomp effect at about 400 cals above maintanence.
I have a gram of each morning and night and a gram of each split before and after training in about 50g waxy maize starch!
I wouldn't think you need to add dextrose as this would cause a bit of bloat and stop the " WMS PUMP!".
I swear I can feel it pumping my muscles up after I drink it!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I bought from Nutra the other day and am loving it. Tri-creatine, beta-alanine...oh yeah forgot the citruline malate! My strength is way up and and having a really nice recomp effect at about 400 cals above maintanence.
I have a gram of each morning and night and a gram of each split before and after training in about 50g waxy maize starch!
I wouldn't think you need to add dextrose as this would cause a bit of bloat and stop the " WMS PUMP!".
I feel great and no bloat from the dextrose.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Add in a few more goodies and you will have the formula for THRIVE.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the 2 cents guys, I appreciate it alot.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
I ended up getting Kwik Karb, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, and AAKG Powder

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ended up getting Kwik Karb, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, and AAKG Powder
dude...taking that will make you into some kind of...behemoth.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
dude...taking that will make you into some kind of...behemoth.
haha very clever. I just got some of Universal's Storm for free from a friend of mine. The ingredient profile to that is fairly impressive, can't wait to toss some waxy maize into that.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you will be very pleased. Post your results/impression, if you would?

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
Most definately. I'll be doing a backworkout today with only storm since i just placed my order last night/early this morning