Supplements for the mind

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Hello fellow AM junkis :D I have a pretty big interview on the 29th and I am looking for every edge possible. I am currently taking ephedrine with 5 rpm's because the mental focus and mental performance is off the charts, moreso then just ephedrine and caffeine.

My questions is: What other supps can I take in order to perform better on the interview day ? All suggestions are welcomed :)

Naven

Awards
Hello fellow AM junkis :D I have a pretty big interview on the 29th and I am looking for every edge possible. I am currently taking ephedrine with 5 rpm's because the mental focus and mental performance is off the charts, moreso then just ephedrine and caffeine.

My questions is: What other supps can I take in order to perform better on the interview day ? All suggestions are welcomed :)
SNS Focus XT works pretty well, IMHO.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
A combination of ALCAR, piracetam, alpha-gpc and some fish oil works wonders for me.

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established
I'd agree on ALCAR...3-5g to act as an acetyl group donor, and providing a quality choline source. Together you got the raw materials for acetylcholine.

You could try Biotest's Powerdrive plus bulk ALCAR added in.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I'd agree on ALCAR...3-5g to act as an acetyl group donor, and providing a quality choline source. Together you got the raw materials for acetylcholine.

You could try Biotest's Powerdrive plus bulk ALCAR added in.
Alpha GPC is my favorite choline source. Plus it also releases GH.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All of the above....but do yourself a favor and add in 300mg of Sulbutiamine with some caffeine.

Sulbutiamine seems to affect the connections between creativity centers and speech centers of the brain, and will alow you to come across verbally VERY well.

What I notice is a complete lack of hesitation and flawless translation of thoughts into words.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
What I notice is a complete lack of hesitation and flawless translation of thoughts into words.
Sweeeet ! That's exactly what I'm looking for. My buddy works gave me all the questions he anticipates I'll be asked. I pretty much know what to say but I want to make it sound better then anyone else they interview. Thanks :)

I'll grab some ALCAR per you guys' suggestion. I also take plenty of fish oil and lecithin for the phosphatidyl choline and I'll add sulbutamine to the mix :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweeeet ! That's exactly what I'm looking for. My buddy works gave me all the questions he anticipates I'll be asked. I pretty much know what to say but I want to make it sound better then anyone else they interview. Thanks :)

I'll grab some ALCAR per you guys' suggestion. I also take plenty of fish oil and lecithin for the phosphatidyl choline and I'll add sulbutamine to the mix :)
Make sure you post a follow up and let me know how you did.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you post a follow up and let me know how you did.
Absolutely :) The only negative thing about this process is they take forever after they do the background check and interview all candidates. My buddy said it could be until summer time when I hear back from them. I'd rep you but I have to spread my rep and I'm not good at rep whoring LOL

Fisha7487

Fisha7487

Awards
All of the above....but do yourself a favor and add in 300mg of Sulbutiamine with some caffeine.

Sulbutiamine seems to affect the connections between creativity centers and speech centers of the brain, and will alow you to come across verbally VERY well.

I'm liking the sounds of this, i'll have to look into this for future job interviews.Thx for the info

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
IMHO, try out the supps BEFORE your actual interview.

Don't want no surprises. :)

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established

Yes! That's great advice right there. I remember taking 6 grams of ALCAR once and entered into a funk that lasted several hours.

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
4g of ALCAR has made my head feel funny. Like big on one side, hard to explain. I usually stick to 2g at a time. I'd experiment with it before coming up with *your* dosage.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
4g of ALCAR has made my head feel funny. Like big on one side, hard to explain. I usually stick to 2g at a time. I'd experiment with it before coming up with *your* dosage.
2 grams is the sweet spot for me, too.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established

Definitely, it would be horrible to screw up because I took something counterproductive at this stage. I am doing great with 5 RPM's and 25 mg of ephedrine. I'll get the sulbutiamine tomorrow or Friday and play with it. I'll be ready on Tuesday at 1:30 PM Pacific Time :D

nelix

Awards
  • Established
sulbutiamine+aniracetam+idebenone+alcar

Maybe stims would go down well, but they might make you too chatty and scattered.

jwecker

Awards
+1 for piracetam (or same family like aniracetam)
start it a few days early and make sure you take one an hour or so before the interview.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
sulbutiamine+aniracetam+idebenone+alcar

Maybe stims would go down well, but they might make you too chatty and scattered.
They always worked for me. I don't get too chatty with them but I do get great concentration and my mind clicks on all cylanders.