C-12 Peptide for Lowering Blood Pressure

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Interested in feedback from others who have used C-12 Peptide for lowering their blood pressure. Initially I was considering Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, CoQ10, and Celery Seed Extract, but after doing some research, it seems C-12 Peptide may prove to be far more effective.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've gone through at least 2 bottles of the Twinlab supp - Blood Pressure Control.

It's very good stuff. It has worked for headaches that I figured were due to high BP.

GREAT for PH's that increase BP. I've heard Mass Tabs do - I would definitely have C-12 on hand when I ran Mass Tabs.
(And I plan to run M.T.)

I try to have a bottle on hand for every PH - just like tamox.

Hope this helps, FB2k7.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Did you happen to check your BP before and then after you were on it as to how much of a difference it made?

I've gone through at least 2 bottles of the Twinlab supp - Blood Pressure Control.

It's very good stuff. It has worked for headaches that I figured were due to high BP.

GREAT for PH's that increase BP. I've heard Mass Tabs do - I would definitely have C-12 on hand when I ran Mass Tabs.
(And I plan to run M.T.)

I try to have a bottle on hand for every PH - just like tamox.

Hope this helps, FB2k7.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've also used the twinlabs product, def worked for me. Usually lowered both top/bottom numbers by 20 points for me with a decent diet.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Actually, ordered a product by Life Extension called Natural BP Management....same idea as the Twinlab product, but a little bit of a higher dosage.

coralbeach

Awards
i have been using c12 for about 4 months, and yes it seems to work well, and better than going on BP meds. my Bp was 160/94, i am now in range. i took TwinLabs first, but the dose seemed low, so now switched to LEF. I also take grape seed extract, CQ10, GLA,...can get alittle pricey...but gotta do it. hope this helps...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I am trying to avoid BP medication and so far no good. My diet is impeccable and doing tons of cardio has it at the higher end of normal or slightly above it.....may try natural c-12 and celery seed regimen for a month and see if I can do it. If not....oh well...