What are must supplements for cutting?

Gixxer

Awards
I'm about to start cutting and I would like to know what you guys consider as must have supps.

I have BCAA's
Glutamine,
ECA Stack,
whey isolate,
Flax oil.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Cmon bro, do some research... this is basic stuff... Not to be an ass, but this stuff is covered on practically every bodybuilding site..

Gixxer

Awards
I know what ones to use, I just wanted some ppls opinions on which are the best products for a cutting cycle.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
I know what ones to use, I just wanted some ppls opinions on which are the best products for a cutting cycle.
Add some UCP-1 by BDC Nutrition (available in the member store). Other than that, you're fine.

bigbk

Awards
BCAA's on an empty stomach during training is nice. Good call in the UCP-1!

goin_big

Awards
Sheesh, not to be an ass, but ucp could be dangerous if used by an unknowledgeable person.

Gixxer, eca is quite effective but you have to follow the directions. Start out with 20-25mg of eca a day stacked with 200mg of caffeine and I personally liked to add in 500mg l-tyrosine for an appetite suppressant. I'm 220lbs and I only take 50mg of ephedrine a day and it works so keep that in mind when you start thinking about increasing dosage. I've taken 75mg one day because I have a bad memory and that sucked :D

db682

Awards
  • Established
UCP all the way. and bump on WYD's statement. Research bro, research.

db

spike1205

Awards
bcaa's are generally ineffective when taken without food--take with a meal ( ill dig up the research if ineed to)

boffo234

Awards
If you would get that research, I would thoroughly enjoy it!

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
UCP1 should not be very dangerous at all for any person unless you are retarded and dont follow the label claims. Usnic acid is almost certainly no more liver toxic than a 17AA steroid which are in turn NOT THAT LIVER TOXIC

goin_big

Awards
as I said magg, the unknowledgeable, which this guy clearly is.....you don't have to be dumb necassarily, although it does help :D

db682

Awards
  • Established
Hey, hey, hey!!!! No name calling. Only I can shame people for stupidity.

Big,
Dont judge this guy for asking a question. The only thing I see that he neglected was doing his homework first. That doesnt make him dumb and unknowledgeable. Dumb or unknowledgeable would have been if he just starting popping gnc stackers hopeing to cut up.

And big, Id still have to consider saying that your still a newfish to the growth industry so hold all comments for the time being. Nothings worse then inexperienced advice or corupt info.
no harm intended just stating the facts.

db

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
bcaa's are generally ineffective when taken without food--take with a meal ( ill dig up the research if ineed to)

EAAs are more effective and cause more anabolism on an empty stomach than when taken with other aminos (food).

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a debate

prime your research
ready
set
go....

db682

Awards
  • Established
Sheesh bro, You got to do something about that avatar. Im at work. I cant be thinking about stuff like that allday long. A 8 hour erection can start to become painfull and it can definitly cause problems at the gym. Youll end up the popular guy who was doing lunges with a stiffy.

God I love that pic.:D

db

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Man if you lunged to low you could snap that thing off.....

goin_big

Awards
Hey, hey, hey!!!! No name calling. Only I can shame people for stupidity.

Big,
Dont judge this guy for asking a question. The only thing I see that he neglected was doing his homework first. That doesnt make him dumb and unknowledgeable. Dumb or unknowledgeable would have been if he just starting popping gnc stackers hopeing to cut up.

And big, Id still have to consider saying that your still a newfish to the growth industry so hold all comments for the time being. Nothings worse then inexperienced advice or corupt info.
no harm intended just stating the facts.

db
I said unknowledgeable because it means the lack of knowledge in a given area....it does not mean dumb.

On another note, I'll let ya'll know how ucp works for me :)

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Sheesh bro, You got to do something about that avatar. Im at work. I cant be thinking about stuff like that allday long. A 8 hour erection can start to become painfull and it can definitly cause problems at the gym. Youll end up the popular guy who was doing lunges with a stiffy.

God I love that pic.:D

db
ROFL :D

sawastea

Awards
BUMP on changing Sheesh's avatar (I, too, work, and they keep a tight track on what .gif/.jpg come in...) and BUMP on UCP-1. As long as you follow the reco's and supp with milk thistle/ala/R+, you'll do okay for your two week cycle

DB, i.e. hard on at work...go to the bathroom and either do the business in there or go home for a 'nooner' :)