Na-R-ALA & P-Slin (Sorry to keep posting crap about P-Slin!)

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Are these two things even in the same category? Reading their descriptions and what-not they seem like they do two totally different things, but upon being asked about P-Slin, some people I know just said "Psh, I use Na-R-ALA for that. It's cheaper."

Are these two things even in the same category? Reading their descriptions and what-not they seem like they do two totally different things, but upon being asked about P-Slin, some people I know just said "Psh, I use Na-R-ALA for that. It's cheaper."
They are obviously not educated in supplementation.

ALA works to help sensitize cells to insulin so you need Insulin to be released for ALA to work as a sesitizer.

P-SLIN translocates GLUT4(ALA does not) in muscle cells exactly as insulin would requiring you to release less insulin (a very good and healthy situation when glucose is increased).

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established

ALA works to help sensitize cells to insulin so you need Insulin to be released for ALA to work as a sesitizer.

P-SLIN translocates GLUT4(ALA does not) in muscle cells exactly as insulin would requiring you to release less insulin (a very good and healthy situation when glucose is increased).
A'thank you.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

Increasing insulin sensitivity, as ALA does, would result in decreased insulin release as well.

Increasing insulin sensitivity, as ALA does, would result in decreased insulin release as well.
Well over-time, and I'm not sure that has been proven, but remember it works with insulin release while P-Slin works without insulin Release and the main point is GLUT4 translocation.