Trib 750 + Chlorodrol 50

PMase

Awards
Hey all, im 5'11", 197 lbs., work out around 4 times a week hard, and do rock climbing and running often. The guy at the supplement store recommended taking trib 750 with chlorodrol 50 to gain muscle and strength while not bloating. Im not really familiar with either product, so what are the pros and cons to both, how do they work, and is it safe to take with hydroxycut hardcore? I have a spare bottle, so I was wondering. Also taking a creatine pre workout mix. Thanks!

BTW, I am 20 yo, so hormonal side effect info would be appreciated too.

Last edited:
slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, im 5'11", 197 lbs., work out around 4 times a week hard, and do rock climbing and running often. The guy at the supplement store recommended taking trib 750 with chlorodrol 50 to gain muscle and strength while not bloating. Im not really familiar with either product, so what are the pros and cons to both, how do they work, and is it safe to take with hydroxycut hardcore? I have a spare bottle, so I was wondering. Also taking a creatine pre workout mix. Thanks!

BTW, I am 20 yo, so hormonal side effect info would be appreciated too.
Tribulus is thought to indirectly raise testosterone by increasing LH production. There's not much evidence to support this, but I like it for a libido boost. Its probably best used as an aphrodisiac of sorts. Chlorodol-50 is a Halodrol-50 clone. The chemical structure that they use in their write up is all wrong though, b/c they list the formula for Promagnon-25. I e-mailed Culver Concepts about this and they admit to having made a mistake. There's plenty of feedback on Halodrol-50 on this board if you use the search function. Personally, I think you got some bad advice at the local supplement shop. There really isn't any bloat with Chlorodrol-50 and Tribulus won't have much of an effect on cycle, except in the libido department, which at 20 years old shouldn't even be an issue. It would probably be best used in PCT. I honestly don't think you should be using hormonal products at your age either.

PMase

Awards
So the Trib 50 is a libido enhancer? The local shop said it will naturally increase testosterone, which will lead to stronger pumps. That is one of the reasons I picked it up, because it is a natural supplement that isnt straight putting testosterone in my body. As for the Chlorodrol 50, I was told that it was an andro substitute and that it is perfectly safe for my age. I am trying to stay away from anything that constitutes adding to my body without my body producing it, i.e. taking testosterone straight through the pill. Any more advice is welcome!

PMase

Awards
And I just read some other forums bashing chlorodol's use if under 21, saying it does too much damage to the liver and isnt worth the risks involved. Is this def. something I should save for a few years before I take it?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
while halodrol, or cholorodrol is a mild PH, it is still a steroid. at your age you have no need for it yet. wait untill your atleast 21, and you hit a plateau. the liver damage isn't so much a problem, but some of the other side effects it can have. its not in my opinion worth the adverse side effects from taking something like that at your age, when there are substitutes that in the long run will work just as well, just in a longer amount of time.

PMase

Awards
What are the substitutes you mentioned? I completely agree with not wanting to take the risk.

PMase

Awards
And is it okay to take this one month supply if I dont take anymore after im done? It was a lot of cash to waste if I dont get to take it.. Just a thought if one month wouldnt cause any damage.

anabolichead

Awards
halodrol clones is usually runned for 4-5 weeks @ 50-100mg per day, so one month will be a whole cycle. Make sure you take proper PCT (u might want to research PCT for halodrol, for i don't know if you could get away with just taking trib, but still don't risk it)

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
And is it okay to take this one month supply if I dont take anymore after im done? It was a lot of cash to waste if I dont get to take it.. Just a thought if one month wouldnt cause any damage.
if i were you i would save it for a year or so. its not like its going to expire. it probably will last till 09 or 11, so your fine saving it. you could look into mass fx or hyperdrol from anabolic xtreme. people seem to make good gains off of those. drive and igf-2 are also good products, x factor is getting good reviews. activate xtreme people also like. just look around the board and look into what people are making good gains off of that aren't hormonal.

PMase

Awards
novadex xt seems to be what the majority of people are taking. Do I start taking that with my first dose, and do I continue to take it about 2 weeks after my last pill? Also, what are the odds of gyno, and what do I do if it starts to happen?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
novadex xt seems to be what the majority of people are taking. Do I start taking that with my first dose, and do I continue to take it about 2 weeks after my last pill? Also, what are the odds of gyno, and what do I do if it starts to happen?
novadex xt isn't what they take. its nolvadex, which you can get as a research chemical for your pet rat, or from prescription.

anabolichead

Awards
novedex Xt is meant to be used for a good test booster/PCT for a weak Prohormone. if you are already taking halodrol save the novedex until AFTER the cycle of halodrol. IMO gyno from halodrol is possible, but its very rare. Still be prepared for IT, and have a proper SERM (nolvadex, letro, etc). So too answere your ?, don't start the novedex XT until your finish with the bottle of halodrol

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
if i was in your position, i would do much more research before running a cycle.

PMase

Awards
Yeah, i am def. going to put the C-50 in the back of the cabinet, any more suggestions for other supplements to take that are non-hormonal for getting better pumps and building lean mass?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
check out anabolic pump and p-slin from usp labs. on those you can eat alot, lean out and build mass, not to mention you have pumps all day long. the RPM/drive combo will also build lean mass, and you will get great pumps.

Cubate

Awards
I am taking Chlodrol 50 now and plan on finishing a two week cycle. I don't want the full 30 days. It's working after day 3. I have Nolva and plan on using it after I finish.