question about cycling

jamescho79

Awards
I just finished up 4 weeks of No xplode, do I need to wait a couple weeks b4 giving Ragnarok a try?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't wait at all, unless you are taking another creatine inbetween

jamescho79

Awards
no im currently not taking any other creatine product. would i need to take another creatine in addition to Ragnarok?

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
If you want, not necessarily because it already has 4.5grams of creatine in it.

Fisha7487

Fisha7487

Awards
I just finished up 4 weeks of No xplode, do I need to wait a couple weeks b4 giving Ragnarok a try?
I would say dont waste the money on a 2nd creatine product. Just got straight into the Ragnarok

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I'd go right into the Ragnarok. I just got mine and can't wait to get into it. I have heard nothing but good reviews for it.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
I'd go right into the Ragnarok. I just got mine and can't wait to get into it. I have heard nothing but good reviews for it.
Same here. Everytime I walk by it, I swear it's staring at me.

jamescho79

Awards
thanks for the help guys! but should i start using Ragnarok right away or wait a bit since im just getting off of No xplode?

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the help guys! but should i start using Ragnarok right away or wait a bit since im just getting off of No xplode?
It's really up to you. I would maybe take a 1-2 week break but if you were still feeling the NO X after your last dose then Rag will only feel better.

jamescho79

Awards
well to be honest i pretty much built a tolerance to no xplode, i'm takin 3 scoops and i dont think i really feel much of anything...

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lance armstrong is the best cyclist ever!