Reset AD mixed with my current stack?
- 01-22-2008, 03:35 PM
- 01-22-2008, 03:51 PM
IMO, anyone that uses stims at all, or is subject to continual stress, would benefit from Reset (which is pretty much everyone in modern society.)
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
01-22-2008, 03:59 PM
even taken with stims, will still re-sensitize your A1/A2 receptors giving you a greater bang for your buck with caffeine.
While leviathan is a low stimulant product, taking any amount of stims over a prolonged period can cause some type of adrenal damage. Taking reset Ad with your stack will only help eveything and assist in keeping your adrenals balanced while cutting.
01-22-2008, 04:09 PM
Word. So I will buy the/Lev stack again and buy a bottle of Reset with it. 74.18+Tax/Ship for all 3.
01-22-2008, 04:58 PM
01-23-2008, 12:46 PM
01-23-2008, 07:28 PM
The second phase of my cut is starting today after 2 weeks of:
Dermatherm, TEA3, DCP, Relora, CLA
No caffeine at all.
And now I am going to add Reset AD for a week, then add Geranamine and sulb (and maybe some caffeine pre workout).
01-23-2008, 07:37 PM
01-24-2008, 09:54 AM
01-24-2008, 10:54 AM
You should never have to have 600mg of caffeine to get you going.
01-24-2008, 11:21 AM
I don't do any stims really other than lev. I'm just worried I burned myself out after using AMP for so long.
01-24-2008, 12:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ReaperX in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 13Last Post: 11-27-2007, 03:17 PM
- By Mike71884 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-12-2007, 08:42 AM
- By nolinenowait in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-23-2007, 11:24 PM
- By bombBoogie in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2007, 01:34 AM
- By dunimous in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2006, 06:42 PM