Reset AD mixed with my current stack?

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Would it do any good?

See my sig for stack info.

It's just confusing that it would ask me to take this WITH something like Leviathan if it is supposed to reset things for me.

Any info would help.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO, anyone that uses stims at all, or is subject to continual stress, would benefit from Reset (which is pretty much everyone in modern society.)

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Would it do any good?

See my sig for stack info.

It's just confusing that it would ask me to take this WITH something like Leviathan if it is supposed to reset things for me.

Any info would help.
it can only help!

even taken with stims, reset ad will still re-sensitize your A1/A2 receptors giving you a greater bang for your buck with caffeine.

While leviathan is a low stimulant product, taking any amount of stims over a prolonged period can cause some type of adrenal damage. Taking reset Ad with your stack will only help eveything and assist in keeping your adrenals balanced while cutting.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Word. So I will buy the DCP/Lev stack again and buy a bottle of Reset with it. 74.18+Tax/Ship for all 3.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
The second phase of my cut is starting today after 2 weeks of:
Dermatherm, TEA3, DCP, Relora, CLA
No caffeine at all.
And now I am going to add Reset AD for a week, then add Geranamine and sulb (and maybe some caffeine pre workout).

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I ran ResetAD without using any stims and it worked very well. Now a cup of coffee gets me going.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I ran ResetAD without using any stims and it worked very well. Now a cup of coffee gets me going.
Yeh, the more and more I think about it --- running Reset without stims is so much more effective. Then once you get back to a healthy place with regards to your adrenals, adding in a healthy dose of stims would be good.

You should never have to have 600mg of caffeine to get you going.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
I don't do any stims really other than lev. I'm just worried I burned myself out after using AMP for so long.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Yeh, the more and more I think about it --- running Reset without stims is so much more effective. Then once you get back to a healthy place with regards to your adrenals, adding in a healthy dose of stims would be good.

You should never have to have 600mg of caffeine to get you going.
:thumbsup: