Natrual Test boosters

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.75%

Natural Test boosters

Does anyone know of a natural test booster that really work?

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

There are lots of them out there if you use the search function up at the top. You can find actual logs of people who have taken different types of the numerous brands/stacks available.

Care to tell us your stats? Age, height, weight etc...
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.75%

Age 42, 6'0,224. I've been working out seriously for over five years and happy to stay at my present size. I've seen a million claims but wonder how effective a natural test booster can be. Thanks for the reply. RG
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.62%

T3 has good feedback, worked for me. Hyperdrol is another non-hormonal booster. Do a search for NHA stack. Everyone has their favs.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.75%

Quote Originally Posted by flytrapcan View Post
    T3 has good feedback, worked for me. Hyperdrol is another non-hormonal booster. Do a search for NHA stack. Everyone has their favs.
    Hey fly thanks for the reply, if you don't mind what is your age?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.94%

I really enjoy Diesel Test by GetDiesel-my favorite. Add in a mild Aromatase Inhibitor for a lil more kick is what i like to do--well pretty much with any test booster.

Also really like Blue Up by controlled labs.

Currently trying Drive- but its too early to tell how it is going to turn out.

Im 1 month shy of being 26 yrs. Good luck.

-Soma
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

I just placed an order for Diesel Test Hardcore because I honestly haven't read one negative about it. I got a special on it and it included a free bottle of Diesel's Raw Test. I will be logging it with my current p-slin log. Can't wait
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.48%

If you have a bad estrogen-to-testosterone ratio (common as men age), a product like 6-OXO can improve that. Here's some proof that it works:

Effects of eight weeks of an alleged aromatase inh...[J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2007] - PubMed Result

I also like tribulus, but don't have a study link for it.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.48%

Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    I just placed an order for Diesel Test Hardcore because I honestly haven't read one negative about it. I got a special on it and it included a free bottle of Diesel's Raw Test. I will be logging it with my current p-slin log. Can't wait
    Are there really no sides reported from Diesel, like headache, anxiety, insomnia? I am always scared of things with so many ingredients.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%

Quote Originally Posted by LeanGuy View Post
    Are there really no sides reported from Diesel, like headache, anxiety, insomnia? I am always scared of things with so many ingredients.
    Not that I have ever read.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.98%

myogenics hardcore test is the shizz you should try it out. it has all your natural ingredients as well as formestane dosed at 150mg per day i really liked it.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.88%

I've heard that Madcow's 5x5 program which includes Squats, Deadlifts and Rows is the bomb at raising test. Combine that with something that free's test and you're good to go.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.17%

I honestly think that the best testosterone boosters are:
    First Hyperdrol X2-Anabolic Xtreme
    Second Humanofort-Labrada
    Third Novedex-Gaspari.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.77%

if im 20 is it worth it to take a test booster? or is it just a waste b/c my hormonal levels are still high?
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.75%

Quote Originally Posted by dbgonzo24 View Post
    if im 20 is it worth it to take a test booster? or is it just a waste b/c my hormonal levels are still high?
    At 20 your natural test level should be in the high normal range. In my opinion it would be a waste of money.
  16. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.63%

at 20 probably not. But when I was about 23 I was using bulk cheap 40% sap tribulus from BAC and it made me "overly" horny. Thats about it.

I mean you would probably get results, but long term you might make yourself less responsive to test boosters later in your life when u really need them. But then again people say its ok to run superd at 20 so you can run a test booster IMO.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.77%

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    at 20 probably not. But when I was about 23 I was using bulk cheap 40% sap tribulus from BAC and it made me "overly" horny. Thats about it.

I mean you would probably get results, but long term you might make yourself less responsive to test boosters later in your life when u really need them. But then again people say its ok to run superd at 20 so you can run a test booster IMO.
    Ok thanks, but i just had reconstructive shoulder surgery and when i can get back into lifting im gonna need to get back quick because i play college football.....ive taken just protein, creatine, and NO in the past. is there nething else i can take that will get me back quicker that isnt banned by the NCAA?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.17%

I think that you could spend your money in another kind of supplement.
    At age of 20 the testosterone is high.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.88%

Like protein or bcaas / cissus
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.62%

Quote Originally Posted by Running Gun View Post
    Hey fly thanks for the reply, if you don't mind what is your age?
    I'm close to 36. Oh God!
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.75%

I'm close to 36. Oh God!
    Fly, What did you notice with T3? I've tried test boosters before but notice very little other than the slight libido increase which doesn't necessarily mean a rise in test.
  22. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Hyperdrol is another non-hormonal booster.
    hyperdrol is hormonal

Also keep T-force in mind, its from fadogia rather than tribulus. It seemed effective to me, I got a number of high testosterone type side effects while taking it.

The transdermal formestane seems to work wonders in our age category, but my wife is pregnant so I haven't tried it still.

At 42, you should be able to get a blood test with your regular checkups. If not, there are online ones. You ought to know what your test + other related hormones are (estrogen, FSH, LH, SHBG) to really determine a good plan of attack. That is part of why the natty test boosters don't necessarily work for everyone. If you have high overall test, but low free test that is a different supplement need than low overall test but high free test. Seems that for most in the older groups an aromatase inhibitor like 6-oxo or formestane work really well.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.75%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    hyperdrol is hormonal
    Seems that for most in the older groups an aromatase inhibitor like 6-oxo or formestane work really well.
    Thanks EJL, that might be it, I had total test only, taken about two years ago and it was 622.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.03%

Several people ran blood work following the use of Designer Supplements "Rebound Reloaded" and "Activate" and had 2-3x higher testosterone and free testosterone levels than the blood test they took before.

They work by lowering estrogen which tells your body to increase testosterone.

Doing this for too long isnt great, so you should only run them for 8 weeks, followed by an 8 week break.

Other companies make competing products that work equally as good.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.75%

Quote Originally Posted by FrankJ View Post
    Several people ran blood work following the use of Designer Supplements "Rebound Reloaded" and "Activate" and had 2-3x higher testosterone and free testosterone levels than the blood test they took before.

They work by lowering estrogen which tells your body to increase testosterone.

Doing this for too long isnt great, so you should only run them for 8 weeks, followed by an 8 week break.

Other companies make competing products that work equally as good.
    Thanks Frank, is there any "rebound" effect when you come off these type of products?
  26. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Thanks EJL, that might be it, I had total test only, taken about two years ago and it was 622.
    Screw you then I had mine taken and its around 240. 622 is pretty decent, i'd look at SHBG related supps, and the AIs. Activate Xtreme http://anabolicminds.com/store/1414.html is a good choice for hitting both
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.03%

Thanks Frank, is there any "rebound" effect when you come off these type of products?
    I taper off and have not had any.

Its possible to have estrogen rebound if you dont, but I have not heard of any people reporting that.

I taper to be safe.

My next "test boosting" stack will be 8 weeks of HyperdrolX2 stacked with Jungle Warefare the first 4 weeks and MassFX the second 4. Id prefer Rebound Reloaded but I havent seen it recently in stores.
  28. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i think you would REALLY enjoy transdermal formastane. run a search on 'formastane'. everyone who uses this loves it. some people think it is one of the best overall supplement for men.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.48%

Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    i think you would REALLY enjoy transdermal formastane. run a search on 'formastane'. everyone who uses this loves it. some people think it is one of the best overall supplement for men.
    I'm considering this, but isn't there some evidence that its HPTA suppressive?
  30. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.97%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    hyperdrol is hormonal

Also keep T-force in mind, its from fadogia rather than tribulus. It seemed effective to me, I got a number of high testosterone type side effects while taking it.

The transdermal formestane seems to work wonders in our age category, but my wife is pregnant so I haven't tried it still.

At 42, you should be able to get a blood test with your regular checkups. If not, there are online ones. You ought to know what your test + other related hormones are (estrogen, FSH, LH, SHBG) to really determine a good plan of attack. That is part of why the natty test boosters don't necessarily work for everyone. If you have high overall test, but low free test that is a different supplement need than low overall test but high free test. Seems that for most in the older groups an aromatase inhibitor like 6-oxo or formestane work really well.
    Grats man!
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

activate xtreme gets a lot of positive attention but i also think 'post cycle support'(PCS) by anabolic innovations is a great choice. i know your not coming off of a cycle or anything but PCS is a great all around test booster and is also great for overall health(i have not used it but have read many great things about it). behind formastane i think PCS is the next best choice followed by activate xtreme. just my two cents
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm considering this, but isn't there some evidence that its HPTA suppressive?
    sure there is but its minimal at most and these are the types of reasons why we do cycles with these types of products, and in this case the benefits greatly out way the negatives. i also dont think you need a very high dose to get good results.
  33. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.98%

Right now I don't think you can beat Diesel's DTHC. I love the looks
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.48%

Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    sure there is but its minimal at most and these are the types of reasons why we do cycles with these types of products, and in this case the benefits greatly out way the negatives. i also dont think you need a very high dose to get good results.
    I just ordered some from NP along with penetrate! What kind of post cycle would be good to combat any shutdown?
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.17%

Thumbs up

my fav is ISA-TEST by isatori.
  36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I just ordered some from NP along with penetrate! What kind of post cycle would be good to combat any shutdown?
    honestly dont think you need any PCT with TD form, lots of people actually use formastane in there PCT's. shutdown is very mild if any at all but if you want to take something after just in case and put you mind at peace, i would say post cycle support by anabolic innovations.
  37. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%

I'm with heebs on that one for sure, formestane's action doesn't require pct. But post cycle support is a nice idea regardless. theres a discount code in my sig for it
    This space for rent

38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Smile

LeanGuy--- You have definitely made the right choice with the transdermal formestane. I'm about to turn 44 in a couple of months and this is an "old" guy's super-supplement for sure! I suggest the following dosing regimine. 60 mg. upon waking and another 60 mg. 12 hours later in the afternoon sometime. You are gonna LOVE this stuff!!
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.48%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    LeanGuy--- You have definitely made the right choice with the transdermal formestane.
    Looking forward to it! I'm already taking a NH stack: tribulus, 6-oxo, avena sativa, nettle root, ZMA. Since they are both AI's, the formestane should probably replace the 6-oxo, right?

BTW, I'm 33 but have primary hypo (probably due to varicocele)... test was around 300, LH around 2.0 last time checked. Trying to jump-start the boyz!!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

LeanGuy--- You could either drop the 6-oxo while using the form or lower the dosage of it by 50%. Your choice. I also suggest dropping the tribulus, as it is useless in regards to test increases. Replace it with bulk testofen from BN. There is bloodwork showing it doulbed free testosterone levels at 600 mg. per day. I hope this helps you!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Natural Test boosters
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 12:38 PM
  2. Using ATD and 3OHAT as LT test boosters
    By the Cardinal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 10:25 AM
  3. Natural Test Boosters
    By blahblah192 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14