Natrual Test boosters

Running Gun

Awards
Natural Test boosters

Does anyone know of a natural test booster that really work?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There are lots of them out there if you use the search function up at the top. You can find actual logs of people who have taken different types of the numerous brands/stacks available.

Care to tell us your stats? Age, height, weight etc...

Running Gun

Awards
Age 42, 6'0,224. I've been working out seriously for over five years and happy to stay at my present size. I've seen a million claims but wonder how effective a natural test booster can be. Thanks for the reply. RG

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
T3 has good feedback, worked for me. Hyperdrol is another non-hormonal booster. Do a search for NHA stack. Everyone has their favs.

Running Gun

Awards
T3 has good feedback, worked for me. Hyperdrol is another non-hormonal booster. Do a search for NHA stack. Everyone has their favs.
Hey fly thanks for the reply, if you don't mind what is your age?

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
I really enjoy Diesel Test by GetDiesel-my favorite. Add in a mild Aromatase Inhibitor for a lil more kick is what i like to do--well pretty much with any test booster.

Also really like Blue Up by controlled labs.

Currently trying Drive- but its too early to tell how it is going to turn out.

Im 1 month shy of being 26 yrs. Good luck.

-Soma

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I just placed an order for Diesel Test Hardcore because I honestly haven't read one negative about it. I got a special on it and it included a free bottle of Diesel's Raw Test. I will be logging it with my current p-slin log. Can't wait

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
I just placed an order for Diesel Test Hardcore because I honestly haven't read one negative about it. I got a special on it and it included a free bottle of Diesel's Raw Test. I will be logging it with my current p-slin log. Can't wait
Are there really no sides reported from Diesel, like headache, anxiety, insomnia? I am always scared of things with so many ingredients.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
myogenics hardcore test is the shizz you should try it out. it has all your natural ingredients as well as formestane dosed at 150mg per day i really liked it.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that Madcow's 5x5 program which includes Squats, Deadlifts and Rows is the bomb at raising test. Combine that with something that free's test and you're good to go.

ProLife

ProLife

Awards
I honestly think that the best testosterone boosters are:
First Hyperdrol X2-Anabolic Xtreme
Second Humanofort-Labrada
Third Novedex-Gaspari.

dbgonzo24

dbgonzo24

Awards
if im 20 is it worth it to take a test booster? or is it just a waste b/c my hormonal levels are still high?

Running Gun

Awards
if im 20 is it worth it to take a test booster? or is it just a waste b/c my hormonal levels are still high?
At 20 your natural test level should be in the high normal range. In my opinion it would be a waste of money.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
at 20 probably not. But when I was about 23 I was using bulk cheap 40% sap tribulus from BAC and it made me "overly" horny. Thats about it.

I mean you would probably get results, but long term you might make yourself less responsive to test boosters later in your life when u really need them. But then again people say its ok to run superd at 20 so you can run a test booster IMO.

dbgonzo24

dbgonzo24

Awards
at 20 probably not. But when I was about 23 I was using bulk cheap 40% sap tribulus from BAC and it made me "overly" horny. Thats about it.

I mean you would probably get results, but long term you might make yourself less responsive to test boosters later in your life when u really need them. But then again people say its ok to run superd at 20 so you can run a test booster IMO.
Ok thanks, but i just had reconstructive shoulder surgery and when i can get back into lifting im gonna need to get back quick because i play college football.....ive taken just protein, creatine, and NO in the past. is there nething else i can take that will get me back quicker that isnt banned by the NCAA?

ProLife

ProLife

Awards
I think that you could spend your money in another kind of supplement.
At age of 20 the testosterone is high.

Running Gun

Awards
I'm close to 36. Oh God!
Fly, What did you notice with T3? I've tried test boosters before but notice very little other than the slight libido increase which doesn't necessarily mean a rise in test.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hyperdrol is another non-hormonal booster.
hyperdrol is hormonal :)

Also keep T-force in mind, its from fadogia rather than tribulus. It seemed effective to me, I got a number of high testosterone type side effects while taking it.

The transdermal formestane seems to work wonders in our age category, but my wife is pregnant so I haven't tried it still.

At 42, you should be able to get a blood test with your regular checkups. If not, there are online ones. You ought to know what your test + other related hormones are (estrogen, FSH, LH, SHBG) to really determine a good plan of attack. That is part of why the natty test boosters don't necessarily work for everyone. If you have high overall test, but low free test that is a different supplement need than low overall test but high free test. Seems that for most in the older groups an aromatase inhibitor like 6-oxo or formestane work really well.

Running Gun

Awards
Seems that for most in the older groups an aromatase inhibitor like 6-oxo or formestane work really well.
Thanks EJL, that might be it, I had total test only, taken about two years ago and it was 622.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Several people ran blood work following the use of Designer Supplements "Rebound Reloaded" and "Activate" and had 2-3x higher testosterone and free testosterone levels than the blood test they took before.

They work by lowering estrogen which tells your body to increase testosterone.

Doing this for too long isnt great, so you should only run them for 8 weeks, followed by an 8 week break.

Other companies make competing products that work equally as good.

Running Gun

Awards
Several people ran blood work following the use of Designer Supplements "Rebound Reloaded" and "Activate" and had 2-3x higher testosterone and free testosterone levels than the blood test they took before.

They work by lowering estrogen which tells your body to increase testosterone.

Doing this for too long isnt great, so you should only run them for 8 weeks, followed by an 8 week break.

Other companies make competing products that work equally as good.
Thanks Frank, is there any "rebound" effect when you come off these type of products?

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Frank, is there any "rebound" effect when you come off these type of products?
I taper off and have not had any.

Its possible to have estrogen rebound if you dont, but I have not heard of any people reporting that.

I taper to be safe.

My next "test boosting" stack will be 8 weeks of HyperdrolX2 stacked with Jungle Warefare the first 4 weeks and MassFX the second 4. Id prefer Rebound Reloaded but I havent seen it recently in stores.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i think you would REALLY enjoy transdermal formastane. run a search on 'formastane'. everyone who uses this loves it. some people think it is one of the best overall supplement for men.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
i think you would REALLY enjoy transdermal formastane. run a search on 'formastane'. everyone who uses this loves it. some people think it is one of the best overall supplement for men.
I'm considering this, but isn't there some evidence that its HPTA suppressive?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Also keep T-force in mind, its from fadogia rather than tribulus. It seemed effective to me, I got a number of high testosterone type side effects while taking it.

The transdermal formestane seems to work wonders in our age category, but my wife is pregnant so I haven't tried it still.

At 42, you should be able to get a blood test with your regular checkups. If not, there are online ones. You ought to know what your test + other related hormones are (estrogen, FSH, LH, SHBG) to really determine a good plan of attack. That is part of why the natty test boosters don't necessarily work for everyone. If you have high overall test, but low free test that is a different supplement need than low overall test but high free test. Seems that for most in the older groups an aromatase inhibitor like 6-oxo or formestane work really well.
Grats man!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
activate xtreme gets a lot of positive attention but i also think 'post cycle support'(PCS) by anabolic innovations is a great choice. i know your not coming off of a cycle or anything but PCS is a great all around test booster and is also great for overall health(i have not used it but have read many great things about it). behind formastane i think PCS is the next best choice followed by activate xtreme. just my two cents

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I'm considering this, but isn't there some evidence that its HPTA suppressive?
sure there is but its minimal at most and these are the types of reasons why we do cycles with these types of products, and in this case the benefits greatly out way the negatives. i also dont think you need a very high dose to get good results.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Right now I don't think you can beat Diesel's DTHC. I love the looks :D

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
sure there is but its minimal at most and these are the types of reasons why we do cycles with these types of products, and in this case the benefits greatly out way the negatives. i also dont think you need a very high dose to get good results.
I just ordered some from NP along with penetrate! What kind of post cycle would be good to combat any shutdown?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some from NP along with penetrate! What kind of post cycle would be good to combat any shutdown?
honestly dont think you need any PCT with TD form, lots of people actually use formastane in there PCT's. shutdown is very mild if any at all but if you want to take something after just in case and put you mind at peace, i would say post cycle support by anabolic innovations.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm with heebs on that one for sure, formestane's action doesn't require pct. But post cycle support is a nice idea regardless. theres a discount code in my sig for it

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanGuy--- You have definitely made the right choice with the transdermal formestane. I'm about to turn 44 in a couple of months and this is an "old" guy's super-supplement for sure! I suggest the following dosing regimine. 60 mg. upon waking and another 60 mg. 12 hours later in the afternoon sometime. You are gonna LOVE this stuff!!

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
LeanGuy--- You have definitely made the right choice with the transdermal formestane.
Looking forward to it! I'm already taking a NH stack: tribulus, 6-oxo, avena sativa, nettle root, ZMA. Since they are both AI's, the formestane should probably replace the 6-oxo, right?

BTW, I'm 33 but have primary hypo (probably due to varicocele)... test was around 300, LH around 2.0 last time checked. Trying to jump-start the boyz!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanGuy--- You could either drop the 6-oxo while using the form or lower the dosage of it by 50%. Your choice. I also suggest dropping the tribulus, as it is useless in regards to test increases. Replace it with bulk testofen from BN. There is bloodwork showing it doulbed free testosterone levels at 600 mg. per day. I hope this helps you!!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to it! I'm already taking a NH stack: tribulus, 6-oxo, avena sativa, nettle root, ZMA. Since they are both AI's, the formestane should probably replace the 6-oxo, right?

BTW, I'm 33 but have primary hypo (probably due to varicocele)... test was around 300, LH around 2.0 last time checked. Trying to jump-start the boyz!!
drop the 6 oxo, use the trib if you like it, it doesnt really matter either way. trib wont really boost test but can boost libido for some.

Running Gun

Awards
LeanGuy--- You have definitely made the right choice with the transdermal formestane. I'm about to turn 44 in a couple of months and this is an "old" guy's super-supplement for sure! I suggest the following dosing regimine. 60 mg. upon waking and another 60 mg. 12 hours later in the afternoon sometime. You are gonna LOVE this stuff!!
Hi TG, what brand did you go with? Will this supress your natural test after you come off?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi TG, what brand did you go with? Will this supress your natural test after you come off?
Running Gun----I bought 20 grams of formestane powder from BN with their dermabolics transport matrix (8 oz.) and mix 5 grams into one bottle. It's about all you can fit in there. I don't think it suppresses test that much anyway. It's actually more like a bridging effect after a cycle, which I consider a good thing.

Running Gun

Awards
Running Gun----I bought 20 grams of formestane powder from BN with their dermabolics transport matrix (8 oz.) and mix 5 grams into one bottle. It's about all you can fit in there. I don't think it suppresses test that much anyway. It's actually more like a bridging effect after a cycle, which I consider a good thing.
TG, what differences did you notice when you went on the formestane? Thanks, RG

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TG, what differences did you notice when you went on the formestane? Thanks, RG
I'm really drying out. Looking vascular and harder also. Strength, over-all well-being, and LIBIDO is WAY,WAY,WAY UP!!! Formestane rules!! Check out neoborn's form FAQ. It's the bomb!

Running Gun

Awards
I'm really drying out. Looking vascular and harder also. Strength, over-all well-being, and LIBIDO is WAY,WAY,WAY UP!!! Formestane rules!! Check out neoborn's form FAQ. It's the bomb!
Would you get the same results from running real Nolvadex? I would assume it being and anti E would be the same thing with less fuss when taking.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you get the same results from running real Nolvadex? I would assume it being and anti E would be the same thing with less fuss when taking.
The formestane is real cheap in bulk ( look at amazon.com for formestane and get the 20 gram container). It's no big deal to brew up either. Check out neoborn's Formestaen FAQ. It's all in there!

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks, but i just had reconstructive shoulder surgery and when i can get back into lifting im gonna need to get back quick because i play college football.....ive taken just protein, creatine, and NO in the past. is there nething else i can take that will get me back quicker that isnt banned by the NCAA?
Cissus is the most popular for healing injuries. (guessing not banned by NCAA, but I do not know).

I also suggest dropping the tribulus, as it is useless in regards to test increases. Replace it with bulk testofen from BN. There is bloodwork showing it doulbed free testosterone levels at 600 mg. per day.
I've read that tribulus has not been very effective in testosterone blood tests - however, many people say they experience libido boost from trib. Now while an active libido doesn't put muscle on your body, I wouldn't discount the psychological benefits it can bring to a person, especially as we get older.

I'm not advocating or recommending tribulus, but rather saying I believe that currently measured numbers from studies do not always reflect the whole story (especially when contradicting studies are later done, lol). Didn't HMB have great lab studies to back it up? Little to no libido can lead to depression, which in turn can lead to low testosterone, etc.

So I say use everyone's advice and research paper results as a good guideline, but if you use a product you "think" you're getting results from - I say stick with it, even if others claim your results are placebo. 5lbs of muscle from placebo is still 5lbs. :)