Is it possible to get gyno using drive????

Wand316

Awards
well, it is all in the topic title?? i know it is not likely but is it possible???

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anything is possible, everyone is unique, though I would say for 99.999999999999999999999999999999 of people, the answer is no.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
anything is possible, everyone is unique, though I would say for 99.999999999999999999999999999999 of people, the answer is no.
Correct. We've had what may be 1 report that I have seen..... and the individual was not sure if it was from Drive or latent from an Epi cycle.

Wand316

Awards
I Never ever ran a PH before nor being on any test booster or anything...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you saying you have a lump? or just tenderness?

Wand316

Awards
i have a "softer" left pec than the right, never had that before, i feel like it is more "tender" i guess.. hard to explain and even more when you are french lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
softer generally isn't one of the symptoms of gynecomastia, its generally a hard + tender lump behind the nipple.

Wand316

Awards
well then i don't know what it is, i feel like my left pec i A LOT softer than the left, that instead of being muscle it is fat that i feel to describe it best..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
even with a hard flex on? That is odd. Any pain? I can't recall your workout routine offhand, is it a low volume high weight for chest?

Wand316

Awards
when i flex there is still a part of my pec that feel soft... i'm pissed lol..
yeah i do high volume low rep

Wand316

Awards
In 2 days and from only one side... no i don't.. but maybe i'm wrong i don't know.. i will give it a week and see if it changes

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
In 2 days and from only one side... no i don't.. but maybe i'm wrong i don't know.. i will give it a week and see if it changes
Your not gonna get any effect after only two days off drive except maybe added endurance, but its test boosting ability takes some time. Much longer than 2 days.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm wondering if it could be a light muscle tear or split maybe? but no pain eh?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
2 days use of most any product wouldn't cause anythng of the sort........

Is your chest visibly symmetric when flexed?

Wand316

Awards
I have taken drive for 15 days... it is the sensation i have in my pec that has been there for 2 days..