Novedex is better than 6-OXO?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Those numbers for Novadex are very impressive.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
That dose equates to 100mg's ATD I believe. Say goodbye to libido.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That dose equates to 100mg's ATD I believe. Say goodbye to libido.
For the recommended dose of Novedex XT, out of the 65mgs, 25mg is ATD. So that is 2x-4x the recommended dosage (100mg ATD) of 2-4 caps before bed, or whatever it is. You're libido would be non existant even when stacked with tribulus or some other NHA. I know when I took it at the recommended dosages, my libido got kicked in the back of the head. Sounds like trione would be a cheaper option. Especially if you had to dose more than what is recommended, which seems to be everything these days. Thank you marketing 101.

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 to 4 capsules at night. For best results, use for 4 to 8 weeks. Do not exceed 8 weeks of continuous use. Always check with a knowledgeable physician or health care practitioner before using any dietary supplement.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
100mg of ATD = Noodle-d!ck. For the love of GOD, that's a lot of 3,17-keto-etiochol-triene!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
probably some of the test increase(with novadex) can be attributed to the fact that metabolites of ATD show up on a blood test as testosterone when it is indeed not testosterone. read that somewhere a while ago so take it for what its worth.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
on novedex my libido was FREAKIN HIGH ! why ?
I would think most people would still be fine at 1-2 caps/day. Some at 3, and very few at 4. How many were you taking?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eyayo

Eyayo

Awards
i took 4 caps novedex xt for the 1st week of pct last june and my libido was fine

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aggravated--- I agree with you on the ATD thing. 100 mg.per day is alot! It will get you in the libido department. I also agree with the 6-oxo being a better and cheaper option. Especially if you use it in a transdermal. It will go alot further this way. 200 mg. trans per day will be awesome and affordable! It hits me a much harder this way.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
i saw no difference in libido at 3 per day. didnt see much of anything now that i think about it. little bit more aggressive in the gym. little bit more lean. but that is due to dieting and cardio.