X-Factor during PCT?

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

I picked up some bulk x-factor from nutraplanet, and I was planning to start taking it when my PCT starts (after my epidrol cycle) to keep my gains, and hopefully gain some extra mass!

My PCT consists of: Nolvadex(Tamoxifen Citrate) creatine and retain.

But there is a chance that the epidrol will mess with my lipid profile. I wasn't planning bloodwork before my PCT was over, so my question is:
Is it wise to take x-factor when I start PCT if there is a chance my lipid profile is out of balance?

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

I picked up some bulk x-factor from nutraplanet, and I was planning to start taking it when my post cycle therapy starts (after my epidrol cycle) to keep my gains, and hopefully gain some extra mass!

My post cycle therapy consists of: Nolvadex(Tamoxifen Citrate) creatine and retain.

But there is a chance that the epidrol will mess with my lipid profile. I wasn't planning bloodwork before my PCT was over, so my question is:
Is it wise to take x-factor when I start PCT if there is a chance my lipid profile is out of balance?
I've read a few threads where people have started XF during their cycle and had the PCT fall on days 20-30 on the XF cycle since that's when most of the gains will come in. AA also shows pretty good feedback in terms of androgen reception.. this however will depend on what your support supps look like (Fish OIls, Cissus, Sesamin, etc) and whether it's better to start the XF during your PCT or before.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I've read a few threads where people have started XF during their cycle and had the post cycle therapy fall on days 20-30 on the XF cycle since that's when most of the gains will come in. AA also shows pretty good feedback in terms of androgen reception.. this however will depend on what your support supps look like (Fish OIls, Cissus, Sesamin, etc) and whether it's better to start the XF during your PCT or before.
I'm currently taking Fish Oil, Lecithin, Glucosamine and Cycle Support. Overlapping X-Factor seems like a good idea, but I have to be sure it can be done. I'll have a look in the reviews/logs section to see if I can find people who have done this, and how it went. Thanks for your input bro.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan to do xfactor in pct, right now I have 18 days till pct starts. I was sort of holding out to start till I hear whether I got selected for the x-factor logging :) I have one bottle here since i'm doing the 60 days at 1250mg dosing instead, so I could actually start this weekend. hmmmm

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm using X-factor, Drive, RPM, DTH in my PCT, but it's a mild PCT for a PCT grey area supp, JungleWarfare