Best quality tribulus?

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
What is the best quality tribulus product, preferably with Avena-Sativa included?

I'm currently using Tribulus-Pro (vitamin shoppe was all I could find locally) stacked with 6-OXO. A week into this little non-hormonal stack feels much better than 3 mos on TRT gel!! Libido boost + better erections + better workout!! I know many guys report trib doesn't work, but I think it can if you have low LH like me. In a month I have my next bloodwork, so that will tell the truth.

I am tempted to try something stronger like Formestane, but I believe it can be HPTA suppressive which opposes my goal of restoring natural test production.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Axis Labs HyperTest and Diesel Nutrition's products are the best Tribulus products that I have ever used. Another strong non-Trib option would be Designer Supplement's Activate Extreme and Omega Sports T-Force. I would personally buy any of those again and again.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Axis Labs HyperTest and Diesel Nutrition's products are the best Tribulus products that I have ever used. Another strong non-Trib option would be Designer Supplement's Activate Extreme and Omega Sports T-Force. I would personally buy any of those again and again.
Yep! I actually had really good success with a product called "Testofreak". I think it is made by Colossol Labs. Keep in mind it also has an AI in it. Not going to bother looking at it as there is probably ATD in it as well. I think in 30 days on a high carb diet I put on about 8-9 lbs. Maybe 1/3 of that being fat, and I kept all of the weight on after the 30 day period. No PCT.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Vitamin Shoppe representin! Glad it's treating you right bro, and at a reasonable price. In so far as the 6oxo, if you were to do another run of that in the future, there is a bulk 6oxo on NP whose name escapes me at the moment. Much more cost effective. If you add Reservatrol and Quercetin to it you effectively have that 6oxo extreme(which is normally 2x the price.)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Vitamin Shoppe representin! Glad it's treating you right bro, and at a reasonable price. In so far as the 6oxo, if you were to do another run of that in the future, there is a bulk 6oxo on NP whose name escapes me at the moment. Much more cost effective. If you add Reservatrol and Quercetin to it you effectively have that 6oxo extreme(which is normally 2x the price.)
Androstenetrione. Trione Caps, or Bulk androstenetrione.

What is the best quality tribulus product, preferably with Avena-Sativa included?

I'm currently using Tribulus-Pro (vitamin shoppe was all I could find locally) stacked with 6-OXO. A week into this little non-hormonal stack feels much better than 3 mos on TRT gel!! Libido boost + better erections + better workout!! I know many guys report trib doesn't work, but I think it can if you have low LH like me. In a month I have my next bloodwork, so that will tell the truth.

I am tempted to try something stronger like Formestane, but I believe it can be HPTA suppressive which opposes my goal of restoring natural test production.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/81747-sexual-aid-results.html