DCP and LX 2 Stack?

Michael71

Awards
How would you stack these 2? I've decided to use these 2 products to lose fat but this would be my first time with supplements besides protein and was wondering about stacking or if I need to taper on/off? Also would these work if Im 15? Thanks any help would be appreciated

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya but Ive been lifting for a while
Do not take the LX2. You are way too while to take anything that effects your hormones. Also, at 15, "lifting for a while" cannot be that long. Focus on your diet and training and you while be fine.

Michael71

Awards
Ive been lifting for 2 years solid for football and body fat has gone down by 10 percent to 14 percent but I still need to lose a little flab, what fat loss supplements could help

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I would not recommend this while 15.

If you absolutely feel you have to add something in to lean you out, pick up some Tea-GCG capsules and Bulk Fish Oil softgels and use those.

Michael71

Awards
what about Leviathan? if not that what type would I be looking for that wouldn't screw up my hormones and that

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leviathan I could not, in good conscience, recommend to someone your age.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Michael71, "lifting for a while" is four, five, six + years. I've been lifting for a while too (18 years) and you need to seriously listen to the people on this board. Supplements are for when your body is no longer producing what it normally can. At 15 your body is just about to kick start on it's own! Don't screw things up now. Like more 15-20 year olds, you're gonna do whatever you d@mn well want to do. Take in everything you can here and go forward. Just like the header on AM says, "learn teach lead"