Did you stock up on Xtend

evankyle

Awards
I have enough to last me about 8 months at 4 scoops a day.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I have 3 unopened tall tubs and one little orange. Working through a little grape tub atm. That'll do pig, that'll do.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
yeah, But I also grabbed some of the Vasoxplode that was on sale and I still have some left.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Screw that. I have better stuff to waste my money on lol. All else fails I could start taking the pills again yo!
Seriously 8 months of Xtend is NOT cheap. $300 is a lot for supplements.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
true, but I'll think of some way to make it better. Wait I think they re-formulated the flavor???
I am waiting till I get a free sample of the new formula 'cause the old one tasted like Azz. They had to have changed the flavor. I gag thinking about it.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Less than that. Each 90 serving container lasts 45 days. The average price for each container is $30. I also used a coupon.
Yeah 90 days, if you don't mega dose it like 85% of the people here do.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 90 days, if you don't mega dose it like 85% of the people here do.
I don't see the logic in mega dosing anything.

Ok the bottle says take 4 scoops. Well triple that will be so much better so Im gonna take 12 scoops daily to get better results.

Yea some studies may support more BCAA's but how much is enough? A lot of people say supplements are 95% of the time are a waste yet the same people take 4 "extra" supplements besides the basics. All for what? 5 lbs? why take 2 fat burners? DCP/leviathan. Sure they are both great supplements (not beating up the companies. Both are great companies), but why not take 1?

I love lifting and getting new supplements, but people do need to "down-size" their supplement bill.

sorry about my rant..

evankyle

Awards

Ok the bottle says take 4 scoops. Well triple that will be so much better so Im gonna take 12 scoops daily to get better results.

Yea some studies may support more BCAA's but how much is enough? A lot of people say supplements are 95% of the time are a waste yet the same people take 4 "extra" supplements besides the basics. All for what? 5 lbs? why take 2 fat burners? DCP/leviathan. Sure they are both great supplements (not beating up the companies. Both are great companies), but why not take 1?

I love lifting and getting new supplements, but people do need to "down-size" their supplement bill.

sorry about my rant..
I agree. I take 4 scoops a day.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
true, but I'll think of some way to make it better. Wait I think they re-formulated the flavor???

Im positive I've tried the v3 sample. Not that great. Green Mag tasted ok.

Im not big on 'pre-workout' or 'druing-workout drinks or stims dude. I drink lots of water and feel great doing it. I love getting samples and having 'pumped workouts', but I would much rather pump myself up with music or some other type of motivation then rely on a drink to "get me going" or something to help me get through my workout.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

sorry about my rant..

Damn Kids :nono:

HAHA j'k RR. I agree. I have alot of supps but my diet is nailed down 80-85% of the year. I think thats why i responde so well to most things.

Im doing 3-4 scoops Xtend during baseball practice(2hrs) and it seems to be doing me well

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Damn Kids :nono:

HAHA j'k RR. I agree. I have alot of supps but my diet is nailed down 80-85% of the year. I think thats why i responde so well to most things.

Im doing 3-4 scoops Xtend during baseball practice(2hrs) and it seems to be doing me well
well it's good you have those things taken care.

Even though I want to do a "drive/rpm stack, its really a waste to me. the RPM/DRIVE/DCP/Leviathan/Neovar/AP Logs are a little too much..thats what I'm ranting about. lol

I think I am going to buy some Xtend to take during my practices. take about 2 or 3 scoops. Should keep me feeling good. I like that idea.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always have a nice plethora of BCAAs, but I have way more than usua right now. I have 4 large containers, 2 small ones, 1 kilo of bulk, and 500g bulk Leucine.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
I always have a nice plethora of BCAAs, but I have way more than usua right now. I have 4 large containers, 2 small ones, 1 kilo of bulk, and 500g bulk Leucine.
right on I usually mix 3 scoops of extend with one scoop bulk BCAA and one scoop bulk EAA during my workouts taste is good and my extend lasts longer

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

sorry about my rant..

Yeah. In general I do not take in extra BCAA. I just make sure my protein powder has a decent amino profile and make sure I am eating enough whole foods. The only difference I ever noticed with BCAA might be added recovery and a feeling of fullness. It isn't worth an extra $60 a month when I could pay my electric bill with that.