Xtend how many scoops do you use

evankyle

Awards
How many scoops do you use. I am currently using 4 to 5 scoops during my workout. I am about 195 10% bodyfat. I am interested in finding out how much others take and in relation to their weight and estimated bodyfat. I am not cutting or bulking.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I do 4 for during my workout as well. 194lb, 15% bf

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I take two scoops before and I have two scoops while working out with a added scoop of bulk bcaa's. I am about 205 and 12% bodyfat.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
4 scoops here and yes I drink when liftinggggggggggggggggg.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Minimum 4 scoops during workout.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone thought about mixing flavors? Like "Electric Orange", being lemon and orange together. Or "Tangy Watermelon", being orange and watermelon together? Just an idea cause that sounds like an awesome idea!!!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Anyone thought about mixing flavors? Like "Electric Orange", being lemon and orange together. Or "Tangy Watermelon", being orange and watermelon together? Just an idea cause that sounds like an awesome idea!!!
I like the "electric orange" idea. I'm going to have to try that when I buy some Xtend.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
4 scoops of xtend minimum.

ps: i was a little disappointed with the orange flavor

evankyle

Awards
Sounds like an great idea. How many scoops do you take?

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
Orange is good but it's strong, sometimes hurts my teeth

tattoopierced1

Every evening, I take a 32oz Nagalene bottle, fill it to the 30oz mark and place it upon a digital scale and zero it out. I take some Xtend (I use orange flavor), and add until the scale registers 30g. I then zero the scale out again and take Beta Alanine and add until the scale reads 10g. Zero out again, and add SuperCarb until the scale registers 30g. I put this in the fridge and drink throughout the day the next day. On training days, I'll drink one of these over the course of either of my training sessions. I am going to add in some bulk NP BCAAs to up the BCAA's I get everyday from 30g to 40-50g. The flavor is sweet so adding some unflavored BCAAs will not make a difference as this mixture tastes of an orange soda without the carbonation. It is a good replacement for those who drink soda daily.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mixed the grape and apple together and it was pretty good. I am going to be experimenting this week since I got my order last week.

BTW, I use 4 scoops with 5g of bulk BCAA and 5g of extra Leucine along with 5g BA. I mix that in a shaker with 24 oz of water, drink half, add in 25g SuperCarb, refill to 24 oz, and drink the rest while training.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
I have watermelon, grape, orange, and lemon and mix all the time. Best combo is DEFINITELY orange/lemon. It makes like a citrus punch. I also mix grape and watermelon because I dont really care too much for either flavor, but theyre a bit better together.

I do 2 scoops before morning cardio, and 6 scoops while i'm lifting. I kill about 3/4 during my lift, and the remaining 1/4 while i'm walking to the cardio room.

6'8, 293, probably 18%bf (currently cutting)

tattoopierced1

I have watermelon, grape, orange, and lemon and mix all the time. Best combo is DEFINITELY orange/lemon. It makes like a citrus punch. I also mix grape and watermelon because I dont really care too much for either flavor, but theyre a bit better together.

I do 2 scoops before morning cardio, and 6 scoops while i'm lifting. I kill about 3/4 during my lift, and the remaining 1/4 while i'm walking to the cardio room.

6'8, 293, probably 18%bf (currently cutting)
good lord, those are some stats.. care to post what you eat? Just curious what a guy my size eats....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every evening, I take a 32oz Nagalene bottle, fill it to the 30oz mark and place it upon a digital scale and zero it out. I take some Xtend (I use orange flavor), and add until the scale registers 30g. I then zero the scale out again and take Beta Alanine and add until the scale reads 10g. Zero out again, and add SuperCarb until the scale registers 30g. I put this in the fridge and drink throughout the day the next day. On training days, I'll drink one of these over the course of either of my training sessions. I am going to add in some bulk NP BCAAs to up the BCAA's I get everyday from 30g to 40-50g. The flavor is sweet so adding some unflavored BCAAs will not make a difference as this mixture tastes of an orange soda without the carbonation. It is a good replacement for those who drink soda daily.
OCD much?

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
sure thing!

right now while cutting, i just do something like this:
8am 2 scoops xtend
9am 8oz (after cooking) grilled chicken, 1c brown rice, 1 egg
12pm 10oz (before cooking) 95% lean ground beef, 6oz yam with spray butter and splenda
3pm 2 scoops WPI and 1/3 of a serving of TrueMass (love the flavors)
4pm gym... 6 scoops xtend.... then cardio after lifting
530pm 8oz grilled chicken, 1c brown rice, 1 egg, 1c broccoli
8pm 8oz grilled chicken, 6oz yam with spray butter/splenda
11pm 70g MPI and 1/3 serving truemass before bed

i'm trying to keep my carbs moderate this time, because i'm on 750mg/wk cyp and 400mg/wk tren e and still want to try to get some gains out of it, while leaning up.

but when im bulking.... bring on the buffets! :food:

Rodzilla

Board Sponsor
Awards
2 scoops before
3 scoops after

don't worry tatoo, I weigh out my stuff as well:thumbsup:

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
I have mixed lemonade and watermelon and liked it. every now and then I will put either one in my nectar roadside lemonade

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He meant it takes forever to get it after he orders. He "waits" for it. LOL!
:D

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
8-10 scoops, i sip on it before, during and after my workouts.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
2 scopes on waking, 2 scopes pre, 1 scope post.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2-3 scoops during training. If i'm cutting I might add a couple more throughout the day.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
4 scoops in a gallon of water that i drink throughout the day and 2-4 in a gatorade bottle during workout.