Divanil, 6-Bromo - taper off?

noobster

noobster

Awards
I am currently taking SAN Attitude, which contains divanil and 6-bromo and I'm very happy so far, however I'm a bit confused: Should I taper off or can I use the same dosage until the last day?

I don't have any prior experience with PHs/PSs so I apologize in advance if my question is silly. I have used the search function and found some interesting threads, but the discussion seems to be centered around post cycle therapy, while I'm using it as a stand alone supplement.

Tiny Man

Awards
I am currently taking SAN Attitude, which contains divanil and 6-bromo and I'm very happy so far, however I'm a bit confused: Should I taper off or can I use the same dosage until the last day?

I don't have any prior experience with PHs/PSs so I apologize in advance if my question is silly. I have used the search function and found some interesting threads, but the discussion seems to be centered around post cycle therapy, while I'm using it as a stand alone supplement.
There's not a lot of threads on Attitude as a stand-alone product yet. If we're going to be 'correct' though, we are talking about 6-beta-bromo, not just 6-bromo. There's an important distinction here, because 6-bromo contains both the alpha and beta isomers. If you say '6-bromo' you're by default referring to the normal form that hasn't been selected for an isomer. The alpha isomer of 6-bromo contains A/A (anabolic/androgenic) properties, while the beta isomer is a suicide inhibitor (binds permanently with an enzyme to disable it) of aromatase - so it's a suicide AI. If you were just talking about 6-bromo in general, you'd want to specify - since you're talking about Attitude, we already know it's a beta isomer :cool:.

That's just some background on 6-bromo for understanding, if you didn't know it already; knowing what is going on is just as important as how to use it (if not more so, IMO). When I ran AI, I preferred to taper the dosage - however I'm not sure that it is actually necessary (or that it would actually make much difference). When I do Attitude, I plan to go from 3 for most of it, then 2, then 1 for the last few days. Since I don't know any reason that it would be negative to taper, I prefer to err on the safer side.

noobster

noobster

Awards
Thanks a lot for the detailed reply.
Despite my oversight in the thread title I did research the compounds in Attitude, I just wasn't sure if there was a standard approach. I'll taper down like you suggested and I'm looking forward to use this great product again in future.