Champ Stack!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Ok our school just made a powerlifting team and somehow my freshman ass is assistant coach.. YESS. I make the workouts, help coach everyone and all that. I'll be doing the 135 weight class, the meet is Febuary 23rd. Now back to this.. I want to get a nice boost in everything starting 4 weeks ahead of time to make sure everything is best as it can be. So far I'm taking-

X-Factor (half way thru cycle)
ON whey protein
Bulk Nutra BCAA's
White Flood (got like 2 servings left)

Now in order to get my strength up I want to add in some stuff.. was thinking adding in-

P-Slin (if I have $.. real low right now)
Green Mag or bulk CEE (3 days at 20g then 3 days off)
Either: another WF, LG's Cold Fusion (been wanting to try for a while) or RPM which I love
I also would up the X Factor to 1.5 a day.. but again, short on $

Ok there it goes, any suggestions? Changes? Recomendations? I really want to be in the best condition I can possibly be and you all know that I try to do that supplements or none. Thanks for the time,

-Wrasslin

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would look for something that helps out with CNS recovery and/or a good adaptogen. Rhodiola and Bacopa are my two favorite adaptogens.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Ah yeah thanks for adding that in. I read up on that a little while ago.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok our school just made a powerlifting team and somehow my freshman ass is assistant coach.. YESS. I make the workouts, help coach everyone and all that. I'll be doing the 135 weight class, the meet is Febuary 23rd. Now back to this.. I want to get a nice boost in everything starting 4 weeks ahead of time to make sure everything is best as it can be. So far I'm taking-

ON whey protein
Bulk Nutra BCAA's

Now in order to get my strength up I want to add in some stuff.. was thinking adding in-

Either: another WF, LG's Cold Fusion (been wanting to try for a while) or RPM which I love

Ok there it goes, any suggestions? Changes? Recomendations? I really want to be in the best condition I can possibly be and you all know that I try to do that supplements or none. Thanks for the time,

-Wrasslin
I have heard people say that WF is loaded with stims. Our Cold Fusion isn't too bad with the stims. Still, you need to watch and make sure that you aren't taking an ass load of them

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I have a real high stim tolerance.. but either way I still watch my stim intake. WF isn't bad with the stims, it's actualy about just right but some days I'll take 4 scoops cuz I might be absolutely dead.

Hopefully going to give Cold Fusion a try soon.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a real high stim tolerance.. but either way I still watch my stim intake. WF isn't bad with the stims, it's actualy about just right but some days I'll take 4 scoops cuz I might be absolutely dead.

Hopefully going to give Cold Fusion a try soon.
NICE!!!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
pick up some Kre-Alkalyn. You wont gain size, but you should see amazing strength increases in big lifts (ie deadlift)

Depending on your budget..I would do this.

ON whey protein
Bulk Nutra BCAA's

Continue they whey, x-factor and bcaa's. Take about 5-10g CM during the rest of factor cycle.

After X-factor, take either kre-alk/CM, cold fusion/CM, kre-alk/green mag or kre-alkalyn/Cold Fusion (my favorite idea)

Beta-Alanine might be a really good idea too. Not sure on all the studies.

I would buy RPM over White Flood, but thats your choice.

possibly buy Xtend and add a lil bulk bcaa's to the mix (5g) and drink that during workout.

Phase 1
Basics (whey, multi)
X-factor
BCAA's During WO
10g Creatine Monohydrate pre/post

Phase 2
Basics
Xtend with 5g Beta Alanine
RPM pre-workout
Kre-Alkalyn (Post-Workout)
Cold Fusion/Green Mag (pre-workout (if you have money)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
look into ragnorak too, my fav pre-workout yet

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I think the Cold Fusion will give a nice blend of what you're looking for. It contains Creatine Mono and CEE, as well as Beta Alanine. It also has a variety of Amino Acids giving it that well rounded feel, at least for me. There are also a few more additions in Cold Fusion and if you're curious check it out on our website. Good luck boss.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think the Cold Fusion will give a nice blend of what you're looking for. It contains Creatine Mono and CEE, as well as Beta Alanine. It also has a variety of Amino Acids giving it that well rounded feel, at least for me. There are also a few more additions in Cold Fusion and if you're curious check it out on our website. Good luck boss.
Along with Yohimbine and Spirulina. Lots of others, it's like an all in one pre WO supp. Go check it out for yourself man!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, looks pretty solid.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
pick up some Kre-Alkalyn. You wont gain size, but you should see amazing strength increases in big lifts (ie deadlift)

Depending on your budget..I would do this.

ON whey protein
Bulk Nutra BCAA's

Continue they whey, x-factor and bcaa's. Take about 5-10g CM during the rest of factor cycle.

After X-factor, take either kre-alk/CM, cold fusion/CM, kre-alk/green mag or kre-alkalyn/Cold Fusion (my favorite idea)

Beta-Alanine might be a really good idea too. Not sure on all the studies.

I would buy RPM over White Flood, but thats your choice.

possibly buy Xtend and add a lil bulk bcaa's to the mix (5g) and drink that during workout.

Phase 1
Basics (whey, multi)
X-factor
BCAA's During WO
10g Creatine Monohydrate pre/post

Phase 2
Basics
Xtend with 5g Beta Alanine
RPM pre-workout
Kre-Alkalyn (Post-Workout)
Cold Fusion/Green Mag (pre-workout (if you have money)
Thanks for the big line up man! I'll probably end up adding these if I have the money:

RPM or CF
Kre-Alk/CM or CEE (20g for 3 days then 3 off, repeat)
Mega dose BCAA's (around 50g per day)

Then keep doing what I have at the moment.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Pslin buddy! Not only will it give you killer workouts, but it will help you put up amazing numbers and get bigger. I'm having a great run of it, as we speak. You'll never realize how good it is until you try it. But like you said, it may come down to $$$.

Pslin also stacks amazing with PreWO drinks. I just tried Ragnarok with it today, and HO-LEE-SH!T, it was crazy. I'd love to see a log of the two (hint hint).

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Pslin buddy! Not only will it give you killer workouts, but it will help you put up amazing numbers and get bigger. I'm having a great run of it, as we speak. You'll never realize how good it is until you try it. But like you said, it may come down to $$$.

Pslin also stacks amazing with PreWO drinks. I just tried Ragnarok with it today, and HO-LEE-SH!T, it was crazy. I'd love to see a log of the two (hint hint).
Yeah that stuff looks great, good luck with it! Maybe I should run that and log it.. something like this-

Pslin/Cold Fusion/CEE/Vitargo or WMS
oh yeah..

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established

I second that. A log would be great.

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
I personally wasn't impressed with white flood, got a tub myself and only used it for a week. Thankfully it was a small one.

I second the vote for Pslin.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I personally wasn't impressed with white flood, got a tub myself and only used it for a week. Thankfully it was a small one.

I second the vote for Pslin.
Ahh man that blows, I love the stuff. Some things just don't work for some people tho..

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
Ahh man that blows, I love the stuff. Some things just don't work for some people tho..
The ingredients are good, just way too underdosed for me. 1700mg Arg just aint gonna cut it. I usually take 5g+ AAKG from bulk in my custom PWO drink.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established

ON whey protein
Bulk Nutra BCAA's

-Wrasslin
No offense, but you are 15. Add in some creatine mono, eat tons workout tons and you will grow and react the exact same as if you were taking all of this stuff. Save all of this for when you hit a plateau... which is impossible to do at 15 y/o 140ish pounds.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
No offense, but you are 15. Add in some creatine mono, eat tons workout tons and you will grow and react the exact same as if you were taking all of this stuff. Save all of this for when you hit a plateau... which is impossible to do at 15 y/o 140ish pounds.
Even though I hate that response..he is right.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
No offence taken, I tell everyone the same response.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
The ingredients are good, just way too underdosed for me. 1700mg Arg just aint gonna cut it. I usually take 5g+ AAKG from bulk in my custom PWO drink.
True.. 4 scoops hits the sweet spot for me.