Just.Got.6.Star.Whey.Protein

MMABoxing

Awards
MOD EDIT: read the rules about linking to retailers!
Nutraplanet.com is the exclusive retailer of Anabolicminds.com. Please do NOT link to or promote other retail stores.
Has anyone here used this. I got it today took it at 3:00 workout for an hour doing pushups, situps, crunches etc...... 500+++ for each I felt like i could keep doing them all day it felt great:twisted: lol.

But it doesent say when to take it like how much time before or after workout so thats my question.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
take half a scoop when you wake up half before you workout a whole scoop after you work out then two hours later another scoop should do it.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I took it before, loved it actually. I just took one scoop after my workout with some carbs, usually ground oats.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take 30-35g after training with a mix of complex and simple carbs and then eat a whole food meal ~90 minutes after that.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I hated the taste and for me it worked about as well as the taste. So long story short I switched back to my wonderfull ON whey =] lol.

Take 30 min before then right after tho.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only issues I had was that it gave me the :dump:

no idea why, but watch out. Its a shame it was cheap as hell too

MMABoxing

Awards
take half a scoop when you wake up half before you workout a whole scoop after you work out then two hours later another scoop should do it.
hafl a scoop would be 15 mg rite. so i should take one teaspoon when i get up in the morning?? I go to school in the morning so does this matter or not?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This has to be the nastiest sh!t that I've ever tasted. I always gag and feel like throwing up.

MMABoxing

Awards
what were you mixing it with? i mixed it the first time with water it tasted like shyt cuz i got Vanila Flav. tommo im mixing it with milk