Watermelon Xtend.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My dad ordered some of this stuff and I got to try it yesterday. Then I got my lemon in the mail later when I got home :) I refuse to pay 6 more dollars, because of flavor, that is retarded. Poor show.

The stuff didn't mix up to well in a glass of cold water with a spoon. I didn't have my shaker bottle with me, so I used this method. Anyhow, The stuff was ok. I have heard the lemon is really good. That is what I ordered. Will give it a try in a month or so.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
The reason why it doesn't mix too well, like many other amino/bcaa powder mixes is that pure bcaa's won't mix in water. You usually have to just shake it up a few times before you drink it.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The reason why it doesn't mix too well, like many other amino/bcaa powder mixes is that pure bcaa's won't mix in water. You usually have to just shake it up a few times before you drink it.
Yeah. Other than that it was cool. I don't reccomend it to anyone without a shaker cup though :) You can pick one up at NP for like $6. Beats paying $13 @ GNC.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
When I got my Xtend(also Watermelon) I mixed two scoops in some water for a little taste test. It didn't break up right away but after 10min or so I couldn't find any particles floating around. I mixed it in the Blender Bottle that NP has on their site.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need a shaker, or even better, an empty gatorade bottle (the wide neck makes filling simple.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When I got my Xtend(also Watermelon) I mixed two scoops in some water for a little taste test. It didn't break up right away but after 10min or so I couldn't find any particles floating around. I mixed it in the Blender Bottle that NP has on their site.
That is the one I am referring to. I hope the guy that invented those made a lot of money. because they are the ****! I have had mine for 4 months or so and it still doesn't leak. I use it maybe 4 times a day.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
That is the one I am referring to. I hope the guy that invented those made a lot of money. because they are the ****! I have had mine for 4 months or so and it still doesn't leak. I use it maybe 4 times a day.
Mine came with Xtend order. I was amazed how well it mixed the Xtend and im glad to hear it won't stop working.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
lemon Xtend is awesome, and mixes very well.....but then again i only put in 2 scoops at a time

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Lemon xtend mix's the best and tastes the best.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine came with Xtend order. I was amazed how well it mixed the Xtend and im glad to hear it won't stop working.
That's weird...I ordered the NP shaker and it came with free Xtend. NP RULEZ!!!!3

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lemonade > Watermelon. Still haven't tried any of the other flavours, and there are many of them know. PS, there is a supplements reviews & logs section for these threads ;) Other than that, good call on the lemonade choice :)

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I always pre-mix my Xtend and shake it hard. Then stick it in the freezer for 10 minutes before I head to the gym. By the time I hit the gym its cool, refreshing, and well mixed. Im not sure putting it in the freezer helps the mixing process but it always worked for me and made it nice and cold.

tattoopierced1

I always pre-mix my Xtend and shake it hard. Then stick it in the freezer for 10 minutes before I head to the gym. By the time I hit the gym its cool, refreshing, and well mixed. Im not sure putting it in the freezer helps the mixing process but it always worked for me and made it nice and cold.
I let mine sit overnight in the fridge.. works great that way.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
That was almost exactly what I was going to write. The particles seem to dissipate over 5 or 6 minutes after mixed into the water. When I mix it up just before I leave for the gym, it's always dissolved by the time I get there (15 minutes at the most).

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wish. I ordered it after reading the great reviews. Sucks because I didn't get the free NP one :rasp::rasp: I better get two next order!!
The NP one is inferior to the blender bottle bro! You're not missing anything!

tattoopierced1

NP bottle is useful for mixing up my PWO gatorade/creatine mix. Nothing beats a blender bottle though when it comes to mixing anything with consistency..

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
NP bottle is useful for mixing up my PWO gatorade/creatine mix. Nothing beats a blender bottle though when it comes to mixing anything with consistency..
I still wanted my free one :( The NP one is nice and big and still mixes very well.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Blender bottles are Awesome. I have about five or six. They work. and for the Watermelon I mix it before I work out and it is tasty.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. Other than that it was cool. I don't reccomend it to anyone without a shaker cup though :) You can pick one up at NP for like $6. Beats paying $13 @ GNC.
a shaker bottle works best but one of those reuseable water bottles works good and if nothing else an empty gatoraid bottle will work better then a glass and a spoon.