Watermelon Xtend. - AnabolicMinds.com

Watermelon Xtend.

  1. Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1500

    Reputation

    Watermelon Xtend.


    My dad ordered some of this stuff and I got to try it yesterday. Then I got my lemon in the mail later when I got home I refuse to pay 6 more dollars, because of flavor, that is retarded. Poor show.

    The stuff didn't mix up to well in a glass of cold water with a spoon. I didn't have my shaker bottle with me, so I used this method. Anyhow, The stuff was ok. I have heard the lemon is really good. That is what I ordered. Will give it a try in a month or so.

  2. New Member
    LiftNDestroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    314

    Reputation

    The reason why it doesn't mix too well, like many other amino/bcaa powder mixes is that pure bcaa's won't mix in water. You usually have to just shake it up a few times before you drink it.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1500

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LiftNDestroy View Post
    The reason why it doesn't mix too well, like many other amino/bcaa powder mixes is that pure bcaa's won't mix in water. You usually have to just shake it up a few times before you drink it.
    Yeah. Other than that it was cool. I don't reccomend it to anyone without a shaker cup though You can pick one up at NP for like $6. Beats paying $13 @ GNC.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    SgtP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    1447

    Reputation

    When I got my Xtend(also Watermelon) I mixed two scoops in some water for a little taste test. It didn't break up right away but after 10min or so I couldn't find any particles floating around. I mixed it in the Blender Bottle that NP has on their site.
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,320
    Rep Power
    755336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    You need a shaker, or even better, an empty gatorade bottle (the wide neck makes filling simple.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  6. Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1500

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtP View Post
    When I got my Xtend(also Watermelon) I mixed two scoops in some water for a little taste test. It didn't break up right away but after 10min or so I couldn't find any particles floating around. I mixed it in the Blender Bottle that NP has on their site.
    That is the one I am referring to. I hope the guy that invented those made a lot of money. because they are the ****! I have had mine for 4 months or so and it still doesn't leak. I use it maybe 4 times a day.
  7. Advanced Member
    SgtP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    1447

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    That is the one I am referring to. I hope the guy that invented those made a lot of money. because they are the ****! I have had mine for 4 months or so and it still doesn't leak. I use it maybe 4 times a day.
    Mine came with Xtend order. I was amazed how well it mixed the Xtend and im glad to hear it won't stop working.
  8. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3520

    Reputation

    lemon Xtend is awesome, and mixes very well.....but then again i only put in 2 scoops at a time
  9. Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1500

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    lemon Xtend is awesome, and mixes very well.....but then again i only put in 2 scoops at a time
    Looking forward to it in a month or so.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1500

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtP View Post
    Mine came with Xtend order. I was amazed how well it mixed the Xtend and im glad to hear it won't stop working.
    FREE???
  11. Senior Member
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Rep Power
    753

    Reputation

    Lemon xtend mix's the best and tastes the best.
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,320
    Rep Power
    755336

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtP View Post
    Mine came with Xtend order. I was amazed how well it mixed the Xtend and im glad to hear it won't stop working.
    That's weird...I ordered the NP shaker and it came with free Xtend. NP RULEZ!!!!3
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  13. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41242

    Reputation

    Lemonade > Watermelon. Still haven't tried any of the other flavours, and there are many of them know. PS, there is a supplements reviews & logs section for these threads Other than that, good call on the lemonade choice
  14. Senior Member
    Nabisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    681

    Reputation

    I always pre-mix my Xtend and shake it hard. Then stick it in the freezer for 10 minutes before I head to the gym. By the time I hit the gym its cool, refreshing, and well mixed. Im not sure putting it in the freezer helps the mixing process but it always worked for me and made it nice and cold.
  15. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,228
    Rep Power
    8349

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    I always pre-mix my Xtend and shake it hard. Then stick it in the freezer for 10 minutes before I head to the gym. By the time I hit the gym its cool, refreshing, and well mixed. Im not sure putting it in the freezer helps the mixing process but it always worked for me and made it nice and cold.
    I let mine sit overnight in the fridge.. works great that way.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1500

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    I let mine sit overnight in the fridge.. works great that way.
    I will probably be doing this when I start to take it.
  17. Senior Member
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    737

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtP View Post
    When I got my Xtend(also Watermelon) I mixed two scoops in some water for a little taste test. It didn't break up right away but after 10min or so I couldn't find any particles floating around. I mixed it in the Blender Bottle that NP has on their site.
    That was almost exactly what I was going to write. The particles seem to dissipate over 5 or 6 minutes after mixed into the water. When I mix it up just before I leave for the gym, it's always dissolved by the time I get there (15 minutes at the most).
  18. Advanced Member
    SgtP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    1447

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    FREE???
    I wish. I ordered it after reading the great reviews. Sucks because I didn't get the free NP one I better get two next order!!
  19. Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1500

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtP View Post
    I wish. I ordered it after reading the great reviews. Sucks because I didn't get the free NP one I better get two next order!!
    The NP one is inferior to the blender bottle bro! You're not missing anything!
  20. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,228
    Rep Power
    8349

    Reputation

    NP bottle is useful for mixing up my PWO gatorade/creatine mix. Nothing beats a blender bottle though when it comes to mixing anything with consistency..
  21. Advanced Member
    SgtP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    1447

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    NP bottle is useful for mixing up my PWO gatorade/creatine mix. Nothing beats a blender bottle though when it comes to mixing anything with consistency..
    I still wanted my free one The NP one is nice and big and still mixes very well.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1500

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtP View Post
    I still wanted my free one The NP one is nice and big and still mixes very well.
    True.
  23. Registered User
    Big BAMA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,409
    Rep Power
    1302

    Reputation

    Blender bottles are Awesome. I have about five or six. They work. and for the Watermelon I mix it before I work out and it is tasty.
  24. Senior Member
    heebs10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Power
    1153

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Yeah. Other than that it was cool. I don't reccomend it to anyone without a shaker cup though You can pick one up at NP for like $6. Beats paying $13 @ GNC.
    a shaker bottle works best but one of those reuseable water bottles works good and if nothing else an empty gatoraid bottle will work better then a glass and a spoon.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. watermelon xtend plus White flood
    By cheezscott in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 06:58 AM
  2. For Sale: Watermelon Xtend (Amino Acids)
    By jchaffee1 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 12:14 AM
  3. Watermelon Xtend?
    By OCCFan023 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 02:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in