Acetic acid 100mg
Glycine 400mg
Taurine 500mg
Trimethyglycine (TMG HCl) 500mg
N-Acetylcysteine) (NAC) 200mg

Other ingredients: <3% corn starch, gelatin, ~0.4% soy and
vegetable oil, ~0.3% sucrose, silicon dioxide, calcium phosphate,
maltodextrin, Acacia gum. ascorbyl palmitate, sorbitan monostearate,
gum Arabic, <0.00% coconut oil, dl-alpha tocopherol.
Capsule: gelatin and water
Other than the b-6 and b-12 forms anything that needs changed?
I really like the vitamen A,C, and E mixes.

kcb5150

Awards
I'd like a bit more zinc, but that is just me...

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
whats the cost per serving?
because animal pak is pretty good but too damn expensive so I use NOW ADAM multi

mjahmed

Banned
Awards
100% RDA Multivitamins contains some of these ingridients

MOD EDIT: Read the rules.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Advanced Orthomolecular Research - Canada

Here is a link. I put this one up because there is no way to buy it from this site, don't wanna take any business away from nutraplanet. I haven't shopped around much for it, but the one other place I looked it was pretty expensive. But It is also pretty complete, maybe some low dose ZMA at night and you're good to go. Also this looks like a newer formula with even better ingredients. The b6 and b12 I talked about are now changed to the better kind. Also contains a less toxic selenium. I would venture to say its the best.
Nutraplanet, pick up AOR supps! I still have some ADAM to use up but would definately get this later.

Edit: check out the link I can't copy and paste the new ingredients on here. Some very good changes.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Read teh rules sir. Not allowed to post links to the site unless they are a board sponsor. I could be wrong though as no one said anything about it before me.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
MST's MVP365 is nice at around $20 a month

Millennium Sport
Yeah have considered it a few times but there were some things posted on another site that explained what was wrong with it. Can't remember what it was now, but for the price ADAM seemed a better deal to me at the time.
As I said earlier, I really like the ACES in this one. (vitamin a blend, vitamin C blend, vitamin E blend, selenium source)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm actually back to taking one a day :) it more was down to "how many things can I spend $0.75~$2 a day on", and the multivitamin lost out

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I still go back and forth on multi-vitamins. Sometimes they sound and seem like a life-saver and are fundamental to good health, but other times there's the fact that there's so little that we know about vitamins and their interactions, and so many arguements and revisions about which are good in what levels and what knew research shows that this is now bad, when we thought that it was good. I've gotten to the point where if I have 'em lying around and remember to take them, then I do. I've never felt any different when taking or not taking them on a regular basis, and I've tried all kinds. I've gotten to the point with taking supps that if it doesn't have a STRONG noticable effect, i'm not bothering. jmho.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah have considered it a few times but there were some things posted on another site that explained what was wrong with it.
With MVP-365 you need a separate mineral formula, ZMK. Figure this in to the cost.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
now ADAM does look pretty nice, I was looking at the ingredients

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always felt pretty good picking up Now ADAM, or AST Multi-32x (though I would pull a few things from the AST).

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is wrong w/ it?

Yeah have considered it a few times but there were some things posted on another site that explained what was wrong with it. Can't remember what it was now, but for the price ADAM seemed a better deal to me at the time.
As I said earlier, I really like the ACES in this one. (vitamin a blend, vitamin C blend, vitamin E blend, selenium source)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing. The thread is in the Millennium section.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
sorry, shouldn't have said what was wrong with it. Meant, what could be better about it.

Vitamin A (As Beta carotene and mixed carotenoids) 10000iu 200%
Vitamin C (Calcium ascorbate,magnesium ascorbate,potassium ascorbate & Zinc ascorbate) 500mg 833%
Vitamin E (As d-alpha-tocopheryl- succinate&mixed tocopherols) 400iu 1334%
AOR has them beat here.
Choline 50mg **
Inositol 50mg **
PABA 30mg **
Citrus Bioflavinoids 50mg **
Rutin 50mg **
Quercetin **
Spirulina **
Chlorella **
Ashwaganda **
Astragalus **
Pomegranite PE(50 mg ellagic acid) 125mg **
Tumeric PE(48mg curcumin) 50mg **
Matcha Tee (90% Polyphenols) 50mg **
Alpha Lipoic Acid 50mg **
Blueberry PE(25% Anthocyanins) 10mg **
Grapeseed PE(19mg oligomeric proanthocyanins) 20mg **
Bilberry PE (25% anthocyanins) 10mg **
Coq10 2mg
Are these even necessary at those doses?

Now I know no multi is perfect. Thats why I wanted everyones thoughts.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Also, after some more searching I will be finishing my ADAM and then trying to decide again if the MVP is worth a little more money. AOR is just to pricey.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iv seen better.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ast has a high Vit A dosage and Ast recommends to take in more vitamins than needed

Nows Adam is good

I m taking Controlled Labs Orange Triad which has joint and flex, glucasmine, chondrition, Msm, and hydralic acid iand digestive enzymes and 100 mgs of R-Ala. Cant beat that IMHO

or maybe you can Im been wanting Nutra to come out with their own Multi-Vitamin

nelix

Awards
  • Established
MHP Active Sport has Aminogen and Carbogen, pretty cheap too.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Ast has a high Vit A dosage and Ast recommends to take in more vitamins than needed

Nows Adam is good

I m taking Controlled Labs Orange Triad which has joint and flex, glucasmine, chondrition, Msm, and hydralic acid iand digestive enzymes and 100 mgs of R-Ala. Cant beat that IMHO

or maybe you can Im been wanting Nutra to come out with their own Multi-Vitamin
how many of the orange triad do you take a day. is it at least a months supply?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how many of the orange triad do you take a day. is it at least a months supply?
Three in the morning and three before bedtime. Its a forty five days supply. A little expensive for a Multi , well worth it to me esp the four joint ingredeients and the digestive enymzes; although, I take in four thousand calories , starting today, the gas had come back and if the digestive enyzems doesn't contain it, than Im going to have to get some gut health or Nows super digestive enzymes. It is just gross to smell foul most of the time. and on top of that you have to explain to your loved ones that youll be smelling really bad coming up and I dont want you to get grossed out if I smell like a dead animal.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Three in the morning and three before bedtime. Its a forty five days supply. A little expensive for a Multi , well worth it to me esp the four joint ingredeients and the digestive enymzes; although, I take in four thousand calories , starting today, the gas had come back and if the digestive enyzems doesn't contain it, than Im going to have to get some gut health or Nows super digestive enzymes. It is just gross to smell foul most of the time. and on top of that you have to explain to your loved ones that youll be smelling really bad coming up and I dont want you to get grossed out if I smell like a dead animal.

smeton-

Don't take this personally, but are you from the US ? I find myself struggling frequently trying to understand what you are writing and your English 99.99% of the time.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
smeton-

Don't take this personally, but are you from the US ? I find myself struggling frequently trying to understand what you are writing and your English 99.99% of the time.
No. I just dont spell check , hell i dotn know where it is. I mean most can make out the mixed up letters. Did you know that Reaper...I Took Comp 1 and two in College and did good in this classes and I know my grammar; although, if anyone shows me where the spell checker Im all ears.:burg: does that hamburger tempt you Reaper?

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
smeton-

Ha, is that sentence any better? I understood ya just fine Smeton.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
sorry, shouldn't have said what was wrong with it. Meant, what could be better about it.

AOR has them beat here.

Are these even necessary at those doses?

Now I know no multi is perfect. Thats why I wanted everyones thoughts.
There might be some healthy grasses out there, but I'm prettty sure youd have to eat a visible amount. Milligrams of grass sounds like a scam to me.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You bumped this to say that?

'Oh noes, there's an ingredient in there I don't think is in a beneficial amount, SCAM!'

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
You bumped this to say that?

'Oh noes, there's an ingredient in there I don't think is in a beneficial amount, SCAM!'
Oops, I didn't look to see that it was an old thread. Still, I did have a point.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Go look how many supplements have magnesium stearate in em, then tell me who's scamming. If they were scamming, they would've put it all under some proprietary blend heading, instead of itemizing each ingredient with exact amount. That's as upstanding and legit as it gets. Don't like the ingredient or amount? Go buy something else.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I actually agree with you. The guy I was quoting was talking about a multi with two askerisk(spelling?) next to spirulina. I believe the magnesium stearate scam is a worse scam, but people should still be aware of the "spirulina by the miligram" scam.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
MST's MVP365 is nice at around $20 a month

Millennium Sport
you betcha :)

Yeah there are a lot of threads somewhere else that pretend there are things wrong with our vitamin/minerals. I have begun to comment back to those and surprisingly.....the threads are not being bumped.

With MVP-365 you need a separate mineral formula, ZMK. Figure this in to the cost.
Also figure into that fact that you are meant to supplement with your vitamins by day and your minerals by night...which is why we have seperated them for the consumer. You can almost always buy the stack on sale somewhere and even if not, we always have amazing coupon codes at our website for members of the newsletter.

What is wrong w/ it?
Nothing. The thread is in the Millennium section.
nothing, and yes. :)

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
You may want to consider Animal Pak since it has a fully dosed digestive enzyme complex

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wudog Supplements 24
botk1161 Supplements 30
Wudog Supplements 13
Wudog Supplements 0
Wudog Supplements 0