Is this the best multi on the market?
- 12-09-2009, 01:08 AM
Go look how many supplements have magnesium stearate in em, then tell me who's scamming. If they were scamming, they would've put it all under some proprietary blend heading, instead of itemizing each ingredient with exact amount. That's as upstanding and legit as it gets. Don't like the ingredient or amount? Go buy something else.
- 12-09-2009, 03:03 AM
I actually agree with you. The guy I was quoting was talking about a multi with two askerisk(spelling?) next to spirulina. I believe the magnesium stearate scam is a worse scam, but people should still be aware of the "spirulina by the miligram" scam.
- 12-09-2009, 09:30 AM
Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
12-09-2009, 01:32 PM
thanks for all the support to those above who mentioned orange triad
12-09-2009, 01:45 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By maik in forum BulkingReplies: 106Last Post: 06-28-2012, 03:03 AM
- By maik in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2010, 08:21 PM
- By Z28Luver7777 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 15Last Post: 05-14-2010, 05:13 PM
- By Nick26 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-04-2009, 01:55 AM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2006, 08:59 PM