Need help picking my new stack..

Wand316

Awards
I have a few products in mind that i haven't tested yet and i would like you to help me pick the best out of those products.

My pics are there: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/82919-my-pictures-please.html

My goal is to gain 5 to 7 more pounds of lean muscle while keeping the fat gain as low as possible ( if i could lose some fat while gaining muscle i'd be in heaven..)

Both my diet and training are in check, my stapples supplements are Wey, Fish oil, Multi, creatine ( i'm off creatine for a few weeks..)and Xtend.

Currently i also take Drive/RPM.

The products i have been thinking of in random order are:
-Activate Xtreme
-Anabolic Pump
-Animal Stak 2
-Animal Mstack
-IGF-2
-Leviathan Reloaded
-Powerfull
-Blue Up

Wich products would you chose if you had the same goal as i have?? If you had a great experience with other products, feel free to add them ( No PH..)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Currently i also take Drive/RPM.

The products i have been thinking of in random order are:
-Activate Xtreme
-Anabolic Pump
-Animal Stak 2
-Animal Mstack
-IGF-2
-Leviathan Reloaded
-Powerfull
-Blue Up

Wich products would you chose if you had the same goal as i have?? If you had a great experience with other products, feel free to add them ( No PH..)
Some good products you have here! Personally, I would select the following from your list: Drive, RPM, Activate Xtreme, Anabolic Pump, IGF-2, Leviathan Reloaded, and PowerFULL. Finally, I would make the following stacks out of the bunch.

Stack I
IGF-2
Drive
Leviathan Reloaded
Activate Xtreme
Anabolic Pump

Stack II
IGF-2
Drive
Activate Xtreme
Anabolic Pump
RPM

Stack III
IGF-2
Leviathan Reloaded
Activate Xtreme
Anabolic Pump
PowerFULL

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
While all very nice stacks, if money is not growing on trees for you I would do this.

-Activate Extreme
-Anabolic Pump (Bulk Yellow Gold if its in stock)
-Bulk 1-Carboxy

Wand316

Awards
What about X Factor, i forgot about it and i seems like a great product... your thoughts about it....

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
To minimise fat gain, you could look into DCP at a moderate dose. Should help with nutrient partitioning and damage control on your bulk