need some advice..

fabian

Awards
i'm 19 i've been lifting about 4 years. i have a bit experience but i know theres still a whole lot i don't know. i'm 5'7 160lbs. i've always been pretty strong. at 15 weighing only 140-145 lbs i could bench press 320. its been a few months since i've been lifting so i'm starting fresh. i wanna get some mass but mainly strength gains. would animal m-stak be okay for me? here's a link for it. i don't wanna mess with my hormones or have any bad long term side effects. what else would be good?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, first off - remove the link that goes to another E-Merchant. This is a NutraPlanet.com board.

At your age, the absolute best thing for you would be to EAT / TRAIN SMART (compound movements) / EAT MORE / GET PLENTY OF REST / And of course, EAT AGAIN.

The only supplements that I would recommend would be...
1.) Multi- Vitamin
2.) Protein (A must!)
3.) BCAA
4.) And the most hardcore thing that you should be thinking of is Creatine (MONO). There's arguements on when is the best time (age wise) to begin taking Creatine, but I think you would be fine supplementing with it in 6 week cycles.

Regardless, Good luck and keep it smart!

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
The only supplements that I would recommend would be...
1.) Multi- Vitamin
2.) Protein (A must!)
3.) BCAA
4.) And the most hardcore thing that you should be thinking of is Creatine (MONO). There's arguements on when is the best time (age wise) to begin taking Creatine, but I think you would be fine supplementing with it in 6 week cycles.

Regardless, Good luck and keep it smart!
What he said. Thats all you really need. Take BCAA's throughout the day and during your workout. Protein post workout and before bed if necessary. Creatine Mono post workout at ~5g a day or split before and after your workout, whichever you find works best for you. Multi when you wake up. Keep your diet in check. Can't stress that enough. Get protein from multiple sources, not just your shakes. Eat healthy fats and stay away from junk. You can take some Fish, Flax oil if you want to also.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Read the thread wrong!, why dont you think JW is a good choice? curious

eazy90

Awards
A 140 lb 15 year old benching 320? I want to see proof of this :blink:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
He is under 21... JW is a pro-steroid and will mess with his endo system if taken at his age.
Have I missed something? Someone link me to info to back this up?

Anyway, at this guys age all he needs is food, exercise and rest. Some patients wouldn't go a miss either.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Well that was awfully good of them wasn't it...especially as it was put across as the answer to PHs that didn't require PCT.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep... not the best thing to do to the consumer.

Well that was awfully good of them wasn't it...especially as it was put across as the answer to PHs that didn't require post cycle therapy.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I can say without any doubt in my mind that you're bench press form is incorrect. Also at your age and weight, handling that poundage is killing your joints. Leave your ego at the door and use correct form.