Colon Cleanse

beefcake

Awards
Has anyone here done a colon cleanse? What is the best product? Can you really lose 20lbs in a few does and make your abs flatter?

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You may lose a few pounds but you will not lose 20 pounds. I've done a full body cleanse a few times and It seems to help with digestion and removal of bowel buildup. Honestly, I would just get some gut health.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
If you are going to try to use this starvation crap to lose weight - you are going about it all wrong.

Starvation diets lead to gaining the same weight when you finish.

Look to a more robust diet and exercise program - not some stupid starvation/lemon juice/cayenne/honey diet.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
This

I've used it before and it is amazing at regulating your digestive system. Just don't look at the picture section if you get sick easily. I lost about 10 pounds the first month I did it but I also ate much healthier. It did seem to make my stomach area not so bloated(for lack of a better term).

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stay away from the Atkin's Diet, too. Most people will believe anything they hear, so they end up getting suckered into these hyped up scams and waste tons of their money.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
This

I've used it before and it is amazing at regulating your digestive system. Just don't look at the picture section if you get sick easily. I lost about 10 pounds the first month I did it but I also ate much healthier. It did seem to make my stomach area not so bloated(for lack of a better term).
Good sir - I believe those pictures to be flat out made up/photchopped/whatever.

Good day.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Good sir - I believe those pictures to be flat out made up/photchopped/whatever.

Good day.
I had some crazy things that came out of me when I was on it. Nothing as crazy as those pictures but still crazy. Every company does crazy things for marketing purposes. I don't doubt those pics are real but I'm sure they are from people with some crazy rare parasites or tape worms etc.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How exactly does 'colon cleansing' work? I'm not sure whether to think that it's explosive and constant diarrhea, or what. No one uses enemas anymore? :lol:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This

It is funny that you can read the articles on the paper in the picture gallery! hahaha!

Did anything like that come out of your ass while you were on this?

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Nothing as long as that but I did have some surprises. Sh!ts as long as my arm that look like they are encased in a slimy shell is one good example. They smell horrible also. All the program is, is four pills in the morning followed by some fiber drink and some tea at night. It works though. Within two days I was taking regular sh!ts every morning and afternoon. It's not like you will get the runs or anything. Just have regular bowel movements.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nothing as long as that but I did have some surprises. Sh!ts as long as my arm that look like they are encased in a slimy shell is one good example. They smell horrible also. All the program is, is four pills in the morning followed by some fiber drink and some tea at night. It works though. Within two days I was taking regular sh!ts every morning and afternoon. It's not like you will get the runs or anything. Just have regular bowel movements.
My **** encased in shell is what is making me scared of this lol.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
My **** encased in shell is what is making me scared of this lol.
It looked like the inside of my intestine walls. It was old compacted crap. I was sceptical at first but my mom paid for it and convinced me to try it so I did. I'll probably do it once every few years during a cut or something.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It looked like the inside of my intestine walls. It was old compacted crap. I was sceptical at first but my mom paid for it and convinced me to try it so I did. I'll probably do it once every few years during a cut or something.
Well, If I ever decide to do anything like this, I know where to look. You have been very helpful SgtP!

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I just recently increased my daily fiber intake by alot. After about 2 weeks of this high intake im definatly starting to see some weird looking logs and there is also a weird smell. When i was in college i had a horrible diet of pretty much protein and booze. I think im finally starting to losen alot of that stuff up. My stomach is also alot flatter!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OTC Drug 2
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Harry Manback Nutrition / Health 6
Weight Loss 1
Nutrition / Health 48