Colon Cleanse

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21%

Colon Cleanse

Has anyone here done a colon cleanse? What is the best product? Can you really lose 20lbs in a few does and make your abs flatter?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.34%

You may lose a few pounds but you will not lose 20 pounds. I've done a full body cleanse a few times and It seems to help with digestion and removal of bowel buildup. Honestly, I would just get some gut health.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

If you are going to try to use this starvation crap to lose weight - you are going about it all wrong.

Starvation diets lead to gaining the same weight when you finish.

Look to a more robust diet and exercise program - not some stupid starvation/lemon juice/cayenne/honey diet.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.07%

This

I've used it before and it is amazing at regulating your digestive system. Just don't look at the picture section if you get sick easily. I lost about 10 pounds the first month I did it but I also ate much healthier. It did seem to make my stomach area not so bloated(for lack of a better term).
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Stay away from the Atkin's Diet, too. Most people will believe anything they hear, so they end up getting suckered into these hyped up scams and waste tons of their money.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by SgtP View Post
    This

I've used it before and it is amazing at regulating your digestive system. Just don't look at the picture section if you get sick easily. I lost about 10 pounds the first month I did it but I also ate much healthier. It did seem to make my stomach area not so bloated(for lack of a better term).
    Good sir - I believe those pictures to be flat out made up/photchopped/whatever.

Good day.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.07%

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Good sir - I believe those pictures to be flat out made up/photchopped/whatever.

Good day.
    I had some crazy things that came out of me when I was on it. Nothing as crazy as those pictures but still crazy. Every company does crazy things for marketing purposes. I don't doubt those pics are real but I'm sure they are from people with some crazy rare parasites or tape worms etc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

How exactly does 'colon cleansing' work? I'm not sure whether to think that it's explosive and constant diarrhea, or what. No one uses enemas anymore?
  9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.02%

This

It is funny that you can read the articles on the paper in the picture gallery! hahaha!

Did anything like that come out of your ass while you were on this?
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.07%

Nothing as long as that but I did have some surprises. Sh!ts as long as my arm that look like they are encased in a slimy shell is one good example. They smell horrible also. All the program is, is four pills in the morning followed by some fiber drink and some tea at night. It works though. Within two days I was taking regular sh!ts every morning and afternoon. It's not like you will get the runs or anything. Just have regular bowel movements.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.02%

Nothing as long as that but I did have some surprises. Sh!ts as long as my arm that look like they are encased in a slimy shell is one good example. They smell horrible also. All the program is, is four pills in the morning followed by some fiber drink and some tea at night. It works though. Within two days I was taking regular sh!ts every morning and afternoon. It's not like you will get the runs or anything. Just have regular bowel movements.
    My **** encased in shell is what is making me scared of this lol.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    My **** encased in shell is what is making me scared of this lol.
    It looked like the inside of my intestine walls. It was old compacted crap. I was sceptical at first but my mom paid for it and convinced me to try it so I did. I'll probably do it once every few years during a cut or something.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.02%

It looked like the inside of my intestine walls. It was old compacted crap. I was sceptical at first but my mom paid for it and convinced me to try it so I did. I'll probably do it once every few years during a cut or something.
    Well, If I ever decide to do anything like this, I know where to look. You have been very helpful SgtP!
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Well, If I ever decide to do anything like this, I know where to look. You have been very helpful SgtP!
    You are welcome. Let me know if you ever try it.
  15. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

The use of Psyllium Husk Powder -12 oz. By: NOW Foods when dieting with limited fibrous carbs has proven to be very useful in keeping me regular as well as flattening an abdomen that can sometimes become bound and distended from irregularity.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.62%

I just recently increased my daily fiber intake by alot. After about 2 weeks of this high intake im definatly starting to see some weird looking logs and there is also a weird smell. When i was in college i had a horrible diet of pretty much protein and booze. I think im finally starting to losen alot of that stuff up. My stomach is also alot flatter!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Renew Life CleanseSmart (Colon Cleanse)
    By chainsaw in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 03:59 PM
  2. to colon cleanse or not to colon cleanse?
    By livebono in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 11:20 AM
  3. Addition to stack,colon cleanse or not???
    By miilkbone in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 08:51 PM
  4. Colon Cleanse
    By lawnboy246 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 09:58 PM
  5. colon cleanse question
    By icanrace in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 09:15 PM