Newbie seeking some advice
- 01-19-2008, 06:56 PM
Newbie seeking some advice
A couple of questions for you. I apologize in advance if these topics have been covered before.
I am 45 years old. 6' currrently 198lbs. Fat in the middle (Middle aged spread) ALways been skinny my whole life. Legs are strong but upper body weak. Cant do any squats or presses due to missing discs in my lower back which has my last three vertebra bone-to-bone. Hvae found machines to help me work thorugh my handicap though.
Anyway...I have recently purchased Mass FX and Hyperdrol and a big container of Nitro-Tech.
My questions are these:
Do I continue to take the Mass Fx and Hyperdrol even on my non-workout days (rest days)? I am feeling a slight change already (although not seeing it just yet, probably because I still need to cut weight)...how long before I can see some sort of visual results working out 3-4 times per week?
What is the best way to consume them during cycling? All at once, pre workout only, post work out only or spread out throughout the day so I keep it in my system all day long...?
How should I take the Nitro-Tech? Every day as replacement meals, or post workout? Do I take it during rest days?
Because of my permanent back injury, history has shown me that I operate best at 180-185lbs. I would like to get to this weight but be cut and somewhat muscalur. Sort of a lifeguard type body rather than a competing bodybuilder. I personally dont think my frame and age could handle the latter.
One last question....
A friend keeps telling me about a new product called winniebol...supposed to have the best of Winistrol and Dianabol without the side effects...havent seen anything online about it except advertisements. Anyone have any useful info...?
Thank you for your time and efforts....
- 01-20-2008, 09:51 AM
- 01-20-2008, 10:03 AM
Spread it into 2-3 doses throughout the day, everyday. For the nitrotech, I assume it's a meal replacement of some sort so try to use it when you don't have the time for real food.
Visual results will depend mainly on how your nutrition is. I would work on leaning out before beginning any serious drug intake.
Steroids, especially orals don't typically come side-effect free, so be weary of it and if you really are interested in going down that route please spend a good amount of time researching anabolics and post cycle therapy.
01-20-2008, 01:29 PM
im 37 6 2 200 very lean my advice would be to take a fat burner due to age and slower metabolism which is norm for your age and do cardio in am on empty stomach works grat for me in winter iget up to 230 put most of my weight is packed midsection i can drop 30lbs in 60days by doing am cardio everyday in am i see you cant lift heavy due to back injury use nitrotech after cardio with some oatmeal and another nitro 2hrs b4 bed everyday keep carbs low stick to good carbs try to stay away from pasta and rice and bread use wholewheat bread if at all vegtables oatmeal no sugar try not to consume carbs after 4pm ive been bodybuilding and competing for 20 years and have alot of exp in droppin weight but it does get harder once u hit 34 or so but you cando it set goals for yourself put a picture on your fridge of what u want to look like never heard of winapolin or what that was u said i would try to get akeep a 60 20 20 ratio calories 60percent protein 20 percent carbs 20 fats good fats also fats very imp to burnn fat if your not getin enogh fat your body stores your own cuz it thinks its not going to get anymore and shuts down fat burn process
01-20-2008, 02:45 PM
01-20-2008, 05:21 PM
01-20-2008, 05:27 PM
01-20-2008, 05:38 PM
i dont think he wants a weight gainer due to the fact all weight he said was in his midsection. nitro is all right not my choice though.... there a period
01-20-2008, 05:48 PM
01-21-2008, 07:59 AM
Thank you for all of the advice....
01-21-2008, 10:44 AM
What he needs is solid madcow 5x5 training and......
1. Workout hard - There are many different workout regimes, many that work well. Generally: Strength training is in the 6 rep range / Bodybuilding in the 8-10 rep range. - Rep range warmup: 15 ( sets 1 & 2 ) Working: 10, 8, 6 last three sets add drop sets to failure )
2. Fast Efficient Workouts = 1hr - This is not hard and fast but studies have shown that Cortisol rises after 1hr
3. Protein shake immediately after workout and then protein meal with carbs etc within 1hr
4. Creatine - Mono or CEE you decide. Both before and after workout.
5. Daily meals - 5 - 6 day ( including shakes ) protein = 1g per pound of body weight. Meal 1 ( breakies ) is shake plus oatmeal or whatever else you want ( apple is good fibre / system crap mover ), Meal 6 is post workout shake with creatine etc and then solid food meal. Carbs tapered down from morning to evening and fats tapered up from morning to evening. Protein is a constant.
6. Sleep 8 - 10 hrs a night ( very imp for all natural BB'ers )
7. Supps - Do you note the order in which these are and where supps come??? - a) Multivitamin / B complex b) Whey protein c) creatine e) Test boosters / stacks etc
Most importantly do you see the order of these things?
Exercises: Compound movements i.e. two arm two leg exercises.
1. Squats - Biggest muscle and boosts test like crazy, work em hard and see results big time.
2. Deadlifts / Chins / Bent over Rows / Pulldowns - 1st attempt either an palm up or palm down chin at the beginning of your back workout, if you can do one, try two, if you can do 15, add weight. Most important for back is to make the mind / muscle connection. Concentrate ( start with low weight and excellent form ) on getting a good contraction and not swinging with the weight. Calm controlled up down with good squeeze of lats at bottom of rep. All about the connection / squeeze
3. Leg press
4. Flat Bench Dumbell / Barbell - Always swap it up, it takes more muscle etc to do dumbells ( stabilizing muscles etc ) but switch it up - Start with dips to hit lower chest then move to flat bench / incline.
5. Core work - Abs / lower back - work the weaker harder.
This should give you a good idea....Best thing for test.....squats ....good form, warm up well, be careful and grow!
Similar Forum Threads
- By xXbig pumpXx in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-05-2012, 10:35 PM
- By TheHunter516 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-01-2008, 09:47 PM
- By s0128 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2008, 03:32 PM
- By Adicted in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 04-17-2007, 11:15 AM