Ad-1

fatnewb

Awards
Hi, any post-cycle tips for AD-1? I have heard clomid, but isn't that a fertility drug? That just seems kind of odd to me. Will I be alright if i just follow the directions on the AD-1 bottle? Any tips for what else I should take while I'm on AD-1 for gains and to reduce side effects? Stats, 6'3'' 285, I eat 6 meals and 300 grams of protein a day.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
perhaps you mean '1-AD'. i dont know what the bottle says to do but i can say no, i am sure its PCT recommendation is not sufficient. yes clomid is a fertility drug but do you understand what prohormons are and what they do? they shut down your natural testosterone production and something like clomid would work very well for bring it back. however i would think nolvadex is a better choice although i have never used either of these three products. you need more research before you get your self into anything. search the forms for some info, it takes time to fully understand what you are doing and getting into so start reading.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
If you have to ask these questions I would hold off on using it. Do some research. Then do some more. Then think about trying it. This site is filled with answers.

fatnewb

Awards
yeah i realize its not a multi-v, just wondering what the science behind nolva and clomid was. my impression of 1-ad is that it gets pretty good results with milder sides, anyone know if it is methylated?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch you should know by now what your PCT should be, you should also have it before hand if you have to stop the cycle early. Clomid can be used but I'd suggest Nolva or Tor.