Wapitit Elk Extract???

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was looking into alot herbs and supposed testboosters. I came across this, it is in one of those generic libido boosters. It claims it raises test levels 500%. I emailed the company about this product to see how they make this claim up. Here is a link to an article I found.

Wapiti Elk” is Going On? Has the Male Population Gone Sex Mad?

Anyone heard of this?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was looking into alot herbs and supposed testboosters. I came across this, it is in one of those generic libido boosters. It claims it raises test levels 500%. I emailed the company about this product to see how they make this claim up. Here is a link to an article I found.

Wapiti Elk” is Going On? Has the Male Population Gone Sex Mad?

Anyone heard of this?
There does not appear to be consistent evidence that Wapiki Elk (Antler Velvet) Extract does what it is claimed to.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
There is no such thing as a "Wapiti" Elk. Wapiti is just the Indian word for elk. It is not a species of its own like Rosevelt Elk. Not that this really matters, except it shows they are trying to hype their claims.

jstern

Awards
when i was 18 or so (8 years ago) one of my friends worked out a lot and claimed that Elks Velvet gave him awesome gains.

Ive recently researched a bit into it, and it seems its used mainly for arthrities now, dunno if that helps.