1. tricreatine malate
2. dicreatine citrate
3. dicreatine malate
4. creatine gluconate
5. creatine mono
6. CEE
7. kre-alkalyn
8. micronized creatine

so these are all that i know of but i mean wth is the difference, im tempted to buy them all in bulk mix them all together and take them lol id probably end up sh*tting it all out or skin ripping pumps the first im thinking. :dump:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
There is also tricreatine orotate by MAN.

However !....

orotic acid has only one acid functional group therefore there can be no such thing as tricreatine orotate. there can only be (mono)creatine orotate

damn.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
they just different ways of absorbing in your body !

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
Just different transports for getting to your muscle cells. Different strokes for different folks and some have more research than others. Most researched is creatine mono, which definately works. Some people don't respond to it so a different creatine may work for them, such as CEE. I personally use a combo of CEE, Creatine Gluconate, and Tricreatine malate (which is actually dicreatien malate + monohydrate salts).

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've had unpleasant experiences with CM in the past, due to the bloating and gas. However, I've had amazing results using CEE. I've also looked into trying a variety of creatines.

Would it be possible to buy a few bulk powders of different creatine types and mixing them into one tub? Then, dosing them as you would individually?

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
who knows man but i'm pretty sure muscletech will have all 8 of them in one product and it will be "the newest breakthrough in bodybuilding" like all of their other products

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
who knows man but i'm pretty sure muscletech will have all 8 of them in one product and it will be "the newest breakthrough in bodybuilding" like all of their other products
I think thats called Anabolic Halo.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
or nanoVapor, both have a busload of ingredients in them. not gonna lie though i got to try nanoVapor and the pump was pretty intense, I prefer my animal pump though

HPatel650

HPatel650

Awards
lol creatine methyl ester never heard or it, unless its steroidal creatine :p

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol creatine methyl ester never heard or it, unless its steroidal creatine :p
It's definitely non-steriodal. I think this methyl form is creatine bonded to a methyl group. Should help stabilize creatine in the gut. The methyl here must refer to the bonding of a carbon atom to three hydrogen atoms.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Let me know how you like it...
Well, I think it could be a good product because:

1.- It use 7 types of Creatine, so if one type dont works fine for you, there are 6 more types...

2.- It has the tipical N.O. ingredients (arginine, etc.)

3.- It has an anti-estrogen

4.- It has estimulants and fat loss ingredients (caffeine, yohimbe,...)

Thats why i thinks its a good pre-wo

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It seems to be a solid pre-workout product, with 7 creatines, 3 arginies, an anti-estrogen, stimulant and fatloss...
you forgot the prohormone/steroid (usure wich it is) Propadrol... very effective and strong IMO but i had gyno issues with it (have had a perexisting condition though wich it aggrivated not caused)

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
you forgot the prohormone/steroid (usure wich it is) Propadrol... very effective and strong IMO but i had gyno issues with it (have had a perexisting condition though wich it aggrivated not caused)
No, Methyl Mass dont really include "Propadrol"

Propadrol is: 12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene 17 + 6-17 dihydroxyetiocholove-3-ol proponate, i.e.: a PH + an anti-estrogen

Methyl Mass only includes the anti-estrogen of "complete" propadrol (6-17 dihydroxyetiocholove-3-ol proponate, i.e.: 3-OHAT), not the PH

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, Methyl Mass dont really include "Propadrol"

Propadrol is: 12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene 17 + 6-17 dihydroxyetiocholove-3-ol proponate, i.e.: a PH + an anti-estrogen

Methyl Mass only includes the anti-estrogen of "complete" propadrol (6-17 dihydroxyetiocholove-3-ol proponate, i.e.: 3-OHAT), not the PH
well then thats a change from the original formulation... good catch. also methyl mass used to have a diff compound altogether but i cant remember the name of that compound off the top of my head.

HPatel650

HPatel650

Awards
heres a question I take green mag everyday when i workout do i HAVE to take it on my off days or is it ok?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
heres a question I take green mag everyday when i workout do i HAVE to take it on my off days or is it ok?
if you want the real effects of creatine it needs to be taken everyday, just pick up some bulk CEE/creatinemonohydrate if cost is a problem and your trying to make the green mag last. then dose like 5g's of creatine mono in the morn and 2g's CEE in the aft, but yes youll want to dose it everyday otherwise.