THE ULTIMATE Fat burning / Muscle Building Stack

eazy90

Awards

ALL the pieces have finally arrived.

So here's putting a long story short. I used to be the fat kid until a few years ago I decided to get back in shape and dropped the weight. However, I've NEVER had a 6-pack (except maybe a 6-pack of rolls) due to the layer of fat I STILL have covering my abs. So, I decided to do a cut (even though I'm not by any means even close to what some people would call "big" in fact, I'm rather weak) followed by a lean bulk to try and keep that 6-pack (assuming I can achieve it).

I started the X-Factor/DCP/Levi 3 weeks ago and have started to see some results in the mirror (I look a little leaner), and am now going to throw in the Xtend since it finally came in.

My only question is, if I have a high BF % about how long do you think it would realistically take me to achieve my goal when my diet and training are in check? Just so I can set a good goal.

Wish me luck :thumbsup:

Special thanks to jjohn for the X-factor!

**Edit** I just realized this might be the wrong section for this. So if it is, can someone please move it? Sorry.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Approximately, what is your BF% now. I would also advise throwing in some form of cortisol control once you start to get lower your BF. Most people that are endos have high levels of VAT and cortisol.

eazy90

Awards
I couldnt even begin to estimate...Never had a test done before, but if it helps, most of my BF is in the lower region of my stomach. I basicly have a 2-pack...But if I could guess based off of what I've seen other people at...Maybe around 15-17%? But once again, I'm not really sure...Could be less or could be more

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I couldnt even begin to estimate...Never had a test done before, but if it helps, most of my BF is in the lower region of my stomach. I basicly have a 2-pack...But if I could guess based off of what I've seen other people at...Maybe around 15-17%? But once again, I'm not really sure...Could be less or could be more
If you can see the top-2, then you are probably in the 11-13% range.

eazy90

Awards
Alright then 11-13% how long would you say it should take me to get around 8-9%?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright then 11-13% how long would you say it should take me to get around 8-9%?
Very hard to say. I can easily get to around 10%, but cracking the single-digits still eludes me. Persistence and determination will dictate your results, so stay positive and disciplined.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Given your past as a fatty (no worries, I was there too), I would recommend putting fish oil into your regimen.

Tighe

Tighe

Awards
Dsade, can you expound on that for me? I too was a fat little kid.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dsade, can you expound on that for me? I too was a fat little kid.
Fish oil stimulates ppar-alpha receptors for better fat loss. It also helps out with insulin, amongst many other things.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fish oil stimulates ppar-alpha receptors for better fat loss. It also helps out with insulin, amongst many other things.
Correct...and former fatties have massive problems here.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
great stack, up that cardio and get your diet in check and your set brutha

eazy90

Awards
If I throw in the fish oil's wouldn't that mess with the X-Factor?

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Thats literally a nice stack. Well proportioned and everything. Start a log to keep us updated with your results.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I throw in the fish oil's wouldn't that mess with the X-Factor?
Correct. Fish oil suppresses arachidonic acid synthesis in the body. Also try to avoid sesame lignans while on X-Factor, or any arachidonic acid product. Why? When we consume fats, our body breaks them down such that special enzymes determine which inflammatory pathway they follow: either enhance or suppress inflammatory reactions. As it turns out, the lignans from sesame inhibit the expression of an enzyme known as delta-5 desaturase. This enzyme causes dietary fats to be converted into arachidonic acid, a precursor to the toxic inflammatory factors prostaglandin E2 and leukotriene B4. Furthermore, sesame lignans also multiply levels of useful DGLA (di-homogamma linolenic acid). DGLA is the precursor to prostaglandin E1 that, amongst others, suppresses inflammatory conditions (that arachidonic acid creates). Supplementation with GLA (gamma linolenic acid), for instance through borage oil, also increases levels of DGLA and prostaglandin E1. So avoid sesame lignans (and GLA) and fish oil, if you are on an arachidonic acid product.

eazy90

Awards
So nay to the fish oil and yay to the cort blocker?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So nay to the fish oil and yay to the cort blocker?
Strictly speaking, glucocorticoid antagonists/cortisol blockers are anti-inflammatory, and should also be avoided during arachidonic-acid supplmentation.

Last edited:

eazy90

Awards
Alright so what do you think about implementing them after the X-Factor cycle?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established