Superdrol NG and Liquid Masterdrol

1. Registered User
    Answers

Superdrol NG and Liquid Masterdrol

I just bought and am currently waiting on each of these products, I've read some reports throughout these forums about both.. but i'd like to know if they were worth taking together, and then a PCT or should I be using them seperatley?

I've taken a 2 week break from the gym, but am going back on monday and hopefully will have these products here on Monday or Tuesday. I also have and will probably be taking my Animal Stak2 pills..

any thoughts, concerns, input? Im very new to the "stronger" sups. I also have taken Tribilus but didnt notice anything with them.

2. Registered User
    Answers

****Wrong Forum*****
  3. Banned
    Answers

If you look at there ingredient profile, you will notice a few things that are alike. No need to stack the two of them - save one for another cycle.

Yohimbe
    Caffiene
    DHEA
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

Did you just post this in this forum, too, or did you post this in the Steroids forum first?
  5. Registered User
    Answers

accidently did this one first.. lol I apologise
  6. Registered User
    Answers

maybe i'll even apologize
  7. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    accidently did this one first.. lol I apologise
    It's no big deal to me, but others will hassle over it. I just thought I'd ask.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I am glad Eclipse was here to clear up my ass backwards comment. Thanks bro!
  9. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Liquid Masterdrol and Superdrol NG are completely diff. Liquid masterdrol is an androstane that converts to DHT, Superdrol has Prasterone aka DHEA in it. Now M1D can be compared to superdrol NG altho Superdrol NG is Prasterone ( DHEA ) and M1D is Dhea with an ester for better bioavailability. Along with things in it that increase the absorbtion of the DHEA.

But Liquid Masterdrol and Superdrol NG are not one in the same.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  10. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    I am glad Eclipse was here to clear up my ass backwards comment. Thanks bro!
    Good lookin!
  11. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Good lookin!

Hahah anytime bro!
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Liquid Masterdrol and Superdrol NG are completely diff. Liquid masterdrol is an androstane that converts to DHT, Superdrol has Prasterone aka DHEA in it. Now M1D can be compared to superdrol NG altho Superdrol NG is Prasterone ( DHEA ) and M1D is Dhea with an ester for better bioavailability. Along with things in it that increase the absorbtion of the DHEA.

But Liquid Masterdrol and Superdrol NG are not one in the same.

So would you recommend taking together? Or which as a first time use?
  13. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

So would you recommend taking together? Or which as a first time use?
    There would be no need to take togethor. I have used SDng before but have not used M1D before, just started it yesterday, so i cant say which would be better for you. Naturaly to me M1D has some nice things in it that help the DHEA get processed and absorbed better in the stomach. But its up to you in which you use. Id go with whatever you have on hand but M1D is definately a nice choice!
  14. Registered User
    Answers

awesome, im glad to hear that, i've heard conflicting reports about liquid masterdrol.. some say its useless
  15. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

awesome, im glad to hear that, i've heard conflicting reports about liquid masterdrol.. some say its useless
    It just depends on what your looking for. If someone who needed to gain a ton of weight and there metabolism was rediculously good, then yea itd be useless other then hardening them up, cutting them up, and makin stronger. It wont do a HUGE amount in the mass dept. but thats why we have M1D.

IMO this is WAY better then prostan or furaz for a cutting cycle, just the way i look and feel from it makes it a much more complete product IMO.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Good posting eclipse!

From my own personal point of view, having fairly 'good' genetics and by that I mean making consistant strength gains in the gym is easy for me, although i struggle to put on the size i wish, liquid masterdrol has worked wonders in terms of putting energy and strength levels through the roof - and we know strength is the foundation for size! The more PR's, the bigger your muscles have to grow in response to the weight your body is dealing with! (in base theory at least) and i believe LM can really help anybody, wether its a new lifter, or advanced.

Hope you enjoy the product!
  17. Registered User
    Answers

well i am by no means a 'big' guy.. i have always stuggled making any kinda of gains. (I can put on a bit of a beer gut after a bad weekend) But my Metabolism has always been over active, to give you an image im 26 6,0 and 150 lbs.. i've seen 160 once and that was after x-mas and eating everything in sight for a week straight..
  18. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

well i am by no means a 'big' guy.. i have always stuggled making any kinda of gains. (I can put on a bit of a beer gut after a bad weekend) But my Metabolism has always been over active, to give you an image im 26 6,0 and 150 lbs.. i've seen 160 once and that was after x-mas and eating everything in sight for a week straight..

I think LM and M1D would be a great stack for you to start off with. Keep the carbs protein and fat on the clean side and high and you should reap the benefits!
  19. Registered User
    Answers

k cool, little confused tho M1D is like Superdol NG from what i understand from a previous post, but shouldnt be stacked together? Whats a good product IYO for me that would have M1D.. i can wait till i start my stack, im in no hurry.
  20. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

k cool, little confused tho M1D is like Superdol NG from what i understand from a previous post, but shouldnt be stacked together? Whats a good product IYO for me that would have M1D.. i can wait till i start my stack, im in no hurry.

I mean you COULD stack them togethor but theres no need. There both a form of DHEA so itd be overdoing it.

Im not quite sure what your asking. But IMO i beleive M1D and MMV2 would be a good stack for you, or if you have SDNG that and MMv2 would be good for you. Or LM which is the same as MMV2 just in liquid form.
  21. tfl
    Stats
    6'2"  174 lbs.
    Answers

just out of curiosity, ive been researching many ph's/ps's/tb's etc and ive read that m1d does not require any pct. does liq masterdrol? would it require pct on a stack with m1d? the LG guy from bb.com says m1d or liq masterdrol, i forget, does require a pct...
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Answers

not trying to interfere but I'm pretty sure LG just recommends formaldrol for the PCT to help maitain and support test lvls. Eclipse maybe has better ideas, its just what Ive heard.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SUPERDROL and SUPERDROL NG
    By NINEONE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 01:30 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-10-2008, 01:15 PM
  3. Superdrol NG and Liquid Masterdrol
    By jstern in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 05:33 PM