cytolean "brain chemistry"

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would be weary of the information that you may get here on this matter. There are not any M.D.'s that are going to advise you on this subject matter. Sorry, and good luck to you.

does cytolean block mao inhibitors in the brain, i am on xanax, welburtin, sequoul, focalin i am just wondering... my doctor said i could take it but she skim threw the supps in cytolean
help please..

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
does cytolean block mao inhibitors in the brain, i am on xanax, welburtin, sequoul, focalin i am just wondering... my doctor said i could take it but she skim threw the supps in cytolean
help please..
There should be no problem taking this supplement with a benzo such as xanax. I'm assuming that you meant "seroquel"? Seroquel is an atypical antipsychotic and shouldn't cause a problem either.

You may find that the effects of cytolean are increased by wellbutrin and focalin (primarily focalin)...so if you do combine them you should start at a very low cytolean dosage.

Honestly however, focalin is a much better stimulant than cytolean. Very clean, non jittery, increased focus, decreased appetite, etc. Its probably my favorite pharmaceutical stimulant drug and definitely blows any OTC stim supplement out of the water.

And to answer your question, cytolean does indeed contain MAOI's.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
No offense but with you being on soooo many meds, you should take this product your your doctor/s and have them approve it. No one on this forum is qualified to give you advice on this one, there are far too many variables with all your medications.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
No offense but with you being on soooo many meds, you should take this product your your doctor/s and have them approve it. No one on this forum is qualified to give you advice on this one, there are far too many variables with all your medications.
I agree, but if you re-read his original post it appears that his examining physician has okay'ed the cytolean. With that said, there is potential for interaction with some of the meds, and if the product is to be used it should be used with caution.