Vyotech

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Never seen it, do you have an ingredient list?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you've never heard of the company nor any of the products they sell, and especially if no one else has, then I'd stay away from it. Save your money, buy [most likely] more effective products, and keep your health.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you've never heard of the company nor any of the products they sell, and especially if no one else has, then I'd stay away from it. Save your money, buy [most likely] more effective products, and keep your health.
These are the guys that make 17-HD. I have actually used that product before and the energy I got from it was nice. It wasn't much of a stim effect, but really clean energy. Not sure about the new product though, never heard of it.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Its testofen based. It looks ok, but its a 'proprietary blend' and coming from vyotech, I cant say that Id trust it very much. It might be ok, but they're reputation isnt the best. Somebody try it and log it. I got it in at my store about 3 weeks ago, but havent sold any yet.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another guy posted this question in another thread but said something about it beings 3-Beta-hydroxy and so on whicih is what is in our MMV2 which is an androstane that converts to DHT. So if it actualy is what the other guy said it is, its a conversion to DHT.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
i think it's testofen and DHEA not MMV2, not sure though

Prettypat75

Awards
The ingredient I was referring about is called Dehyrovex. It is micro enhanced 3B Hydroxy 5 Androsten 17 One. Does this convert to DHT? Is it an estrogen blocker or some form of DHEA? Thanks for your help!

Prettypat75

Awards
One of the ingredients in Anabolic 7 is Dehyrovex. Dehyrovex is micro enhanced 3B Hydroxy 5 Androsten 17 One. Is this DHEA or an estrogen blocker? Thanks!