- 01-18-2008, 11:01 AM
- 01-18-2008, 11:06 AM
01-18-2008, 11:06 AM
01-18-2008, 12:17 PM
If you've never heard of the company nor any of the products they sell, and especially if no one else has, then I'd stay away from it. Save your money, buy [most likely] more effective products, and keep your health.
01-18-2008, 12:47 PM
01-18-2008, 02:00 PM
Its testofen based. It looks ok, but its a 'proprietary blend' and coming from vyotech, I cant say that Id trust it very much. It might be ok, but they're reputation isnt the best. Somebody try it and log it. I got it in at my store about 3 weeks ago, but havent sold any yet.
01-18-2008, 02:55 PM
Another guy posted this question in another thread but said something about it beings 3-Beta-hydroxy and so on whicih is what is in our MMV2 which is an androstane that converts to DHT. So if it actualy is what the other guy said it is, its a conversion to DHT.
E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
01-18-2008, 09:43 PM
01-20-2008, 02:24 AM
The ingredient I was referring about is called Dehyrovex. It is micro enhanced 3B Hydroxy 5 Androsten 17 One. Does this convert to DHT? Is it an estrogen blocker or some form of DHEA? Thanks for your help!
01-20-2008, 02:40 AM
One of the ingredients in Anabolic 7 is Dehyrovex. Dehyrovex is micro enhanced 3B Hydroxy 5 Androsten 17 One. Is this DHEA or an estrogen blocker? Thanks!
04-28-2008, 01:18 AM
04-29-2008, 08:29 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By NiteHawk in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 21Last Post: 01-11-2010, 01:59 PM
- By dustinhxc in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 30Last Post: 06-12-2008, 01:25 PM
- By FreshNL in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2008, 05:07 PM
- By Prettypat75 in forum PheromonesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2008, 12:17 AM
- By csdb1 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-10-2007, 06:13 PM