Nutraplanet makes me happy!

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
It was time to restock on some goodies. Got some chocolate mint for the wife and I to try and i had to jump on that IFG-2/NeoVar deal. Also that blrown little wonder bar is Java Lather. Review on that to come soon. Xtend orange better taste as good as everyone says and I've only heard great things about Ragnarok so i figured it was time to give it a try. Before anyone asks, I payed for that blender bottle. The only depressing part was not finding another one free like my other orders. No free samples, nothing. I almost cried but then i swear the Java Lather smiled at me to try and comfort me. Took two days to get here. NP is the best!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like how that orange Xtend label really stands out strong.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We try to give all of our Java bars that caring touch:)

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
I like how that orange Xtend label really stands out strong.
i like how the Java Lather smells like heaven. I know i said it before but I'll be reviewing it later today.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You will like it. The small bar may not last that long. You should have gotten a bigger one lol! Nice order!

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
You will like it. The small bar may not last that long. You should have gotten a bigger one lol! Nice order!
i do regret not buying more. i had to try it out though. Cant wait for RPN to release their Atomic Meltdown.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i do regret not buying more. i had to try it out though. Cant wait for RPN to release their Atomic Meltdown.
Yeah, I heard you talking about logging it. You are gonna be one tanned mother ****er!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I keep all my supps my crib. I'm gangsta! Whats wrong with that? All the cool kids are doin' it! :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use my crib with our Slick Pleasures products.

It goes great with the trapeze and Balloon Animal Kit.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I use my crib with our Slick Pleasures products.

It goes great with the trapeze and Balloon Animal Kit.
Are you sure you didn't BUY your crib because of slick pleasures??

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure you didn't BUY your crib because of slick pleasures??
lol nice. If the crib wasn't filled with 200 toys that belong to my son(6 months old) then it would be a great place to store supps. Time to get a toy chest!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol nice. If the crib wasn't filled with 200 toys that belong to my son(6 months old) then it would be a great place to store supps. Time to get a toy chest!
HAHA! Last night my GF went to big lots and bought a knock off cedar chest thing. She got so mad when I tried to convince her to let me store my supps in it. Her reply was, "IT's for blankets god damnit! Go find a box or something!" True story!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
all your nutraplanet are belong to us

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
all your nutraplanet are belong to us
lol... that happened years ago, yet it still makes me laugh every freakin time

Did you request for samples in the comment box? I did so last time for the R4W sample, and I received some goodies to play with. Try that out for your next order - they are definitly generous people that take care of us well.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
DOnt worry about samples I have ordered for over 500$ in 30 days and asked for samples , And they never send me samples or shaker or what ever ... :( .. hehe anyway

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DOnt worry about samples I have ordered for over 500$ in 30 days and asked for samples , And they never send me samples or shaker or what ever ... :( .. hehe anyway
I'm surprised that they don't spoil you with free goodies for spending that much.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
This order was 214. Last one was ~250. maybe thats why i didnt get a free shaker. they think im getting cheap on them.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This order was 214. Last one was ~250. maybe thats why i didnt get a free shaker. they think im getting cheap on them.
My first order will probably be around $250-300. I constantly update my shopping cart.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
My first order will probably be around $250-300. I constantly update my shopping cart.
yea im the same way. always researching and changing my mind. next order will probably include Drive, RPM and some more IGF-2 if I order before February. More Java Lather also. That stuff is insane. Review coming shortly.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea im the same way. always researching and changing my mind. next order will probably include Drive, RPM and some more IGF-2 if I order before February. More Java Lather also. That stuff is insane. Review coming shortly.
My first order is probably gonna consist of the AX Triple Stack, Adrenaline, Anabolic Pump, MVP/ZMK Stack, Xtend, Aspire36, and a couple of other things. I'm also ordering some custom mixes from Protein Factory and a couple of Goliath Labs products from another site. I just wish NP carried GL products.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
My first order is probably gonna consist of the AX Triple Stack, Adrenaline, Anabolic Pump, MVP/ZMK Stack, Xtend, Aspire36, and a couple of other things. I'm also ordering some custom mixes from Protein Factory and a couple of Goliath Labs products from another site. I just wish NP carried GL products.
sounds like a great first order. I might have to get a second job to support my supplement addiction.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds like a great first order. I might have to get a second job to support my supplement addiction.
I'm addicted as well, but it could be worse. Much worse. This addiction is in a close second to sex.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
i hope your sex doesn't cost as much money as your supps though.