Ephedrine at NP?

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Does NutraPlanet carry ephedrine? I looked but couldn't find any, but I could have missed it or something. If not I think yall should definitely add it to your inventory.

DarkDragon

Awards
They used to have it in the Bronchodilators section, but they haven't had it for a looong time. I am not quite sure why though. I have seen it at some convenience stores, in small bottles, and the price wasn't too off key. I think the one that they used to carry at NP was biotek.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think because the amount of ephed you can purchase per day is regulated. 3.4g is the max you can buy I think. Unless you are like my buddies who hop from gas station to gas station buying 1 box at each place. You gotta be smarter than the law lol. Also, you have to show ID.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Yea I checked BN and they're out of stock in all of their ephedrine. Thanks aggravated. I didn't realize ephedrine was regulated, so I just figured you could buy it in bulk. Thanks for the info.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Yea I checked BN and they're out of stock in all of their ephedrine. Thanks aggravated. I didn't realize ephedrine was regulated, so I just figured you could buy it in bulk. Thanks for the info.
Not a problem bro!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i get mine up here in Canada when i need it, very cheap...

btw Dark might wanna edit your post and lose that link/website, out of respect to our Nutra friends bro.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does NutraPlanet carry ephedrine? I looked but couldn't find any, but I could have missed it or something. If not I think yall should definitely add it to your inventory.
Ephedra is readily available,and for me,it always had a more pronounced effect than ephedrine.There is also a person who sells an ECA stack which is quite potent.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
i get mine up here in Canada when i need it, very cheap...

btw Dark might wanna edit your post and lose that link/website, out of respect to our Nutra friends bro.
they dont carry it any more anyways and haven't for a while now. but NP>all

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NP's doesn't sell Ephedrine due to legal reasons.

Wherever you go, you'll get carded. But, as someone suggested above, just 'shop hop.' If you can't find straight Ephedrine/Caffeine pills, then get anything containing Ephedra HCl, being the strongest of the two.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NP's doesn't sell Ephedrine due to legal reasons.

Wherever you go, you'll get carded. But, as someone suggested above, just 'shop hop.' If you can't find straight Ephedrine/Caffeine pills, then get anything containing Ephedra HCl, being the strongest of the two.
Converting insoluble amines into hydrochlorides is a common way to make them water- and acid-soluble. This is particularly desirable for substances used in medications. Many pharmaceutical substances are prepared as hydrochlorides so that they may be quickly absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract; the body usually absorbs a hydrochloride within 15 - 30 minutes.

Examples of hydrochlorides in medical uses are many, ranging from over-the-counter sinus relief to antidepressants.

Would this really make a difference in the effectiveness? It is just for faster absorption. Is straight ephed stronger than the HCL version?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Converting insoluble amines into hydrochlorides is a common way to make them water- and acid-soluble. This is particularly desirable for substances used in medications. Many pharmaceutical substances are prepared as hydrochlorides so that they may be quickly absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract; the body usually absorbs a hydrochloride within 15 - 30 minutes.

Examples of hydrochlorides in medical uses are many, ranging from over-the-counter sinus relief to antidepressants.

Would this really make a difference in the effectiveness? It is just for faster absorption. Is straight ephed stronger than the HCL version?
Straight Ephed would definitely be the strongest and most effective, but if anyone is unable to get their hands on any pure Ephed, then I'd suggest getting something containing Ephedra HCl, or Sulfate (I believe), with the HCl being the stronger of the two.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Straight Ephed would definitely be the strongest and most effective, but if anyone is unable to get their hands on any pure Ephed, then I'd suggest getting something containing Ephedra HCl, or Sulfate (I believe), with the HCl being the stronger of the two.
Yeah the gas stations near where I live carry the HCL. I have not seen pure ephedra. Couple guys at the gym take the HCL and like it though.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah the gas stations near where I live carry the HCL. I have not seen pure ephedra. Couple guys at the gym take the HCL and like it though.
HCl is supposed to be the better option, unless of course, you can get pure Ephedra.

Google ;)

DarkDragon

Awards
I will do so, but I was just offering up an alternative to his search. I think I have only ordered from that company once, and that was before I knew about the great people at NP.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Walmart is always a good option for ephedrine. PM me if you want details.

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
Can someone PM me where I can get real Ephedra or Ephedrine? Not that crap extract of the leaves or whatever... that stuff sucked.