Anyone dosed 100mg of forslean a day?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There have been threads talking about it, but I don't recall anyone actually having done it. The clinical studies were with just 50mg/day, but the response is supposed to be pretty linear as dosage goes up.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing bolic at 100mg for 4 days now, I have had no GI problems what so ever, the only thing i noticed was at 75mg a day i was ripping some real bad gas.

There have been threads talking about it, but I don't recall anyone actually having done it. The clinical studies were with just 50mg/day, but the response is supposed to be pretty linear as dosage goes up.
Really Linear, nah, 100mg if you can tolerate is more effective than a 50mgs dose.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I am currently doing 130mg, no issues at all (kinda disappointing lol)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to be working up to that dose over the next 10 days or so.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am currently doing 130mg, no issues at all (kinda disappointing lol)
I think the effects will be gradual and cumulative. How long have you been dosing like this?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been dosing at 100mg for a week now, and will continue this for about another 11 weeks. Might probably gear up to 130mg or so along the line.

tattoopierced1

i'm at 100mg bolic... no big GI issues... there are some, but not as bad as the lower % extract..

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm at 100mg bolic... no big GI issues... there are some, but not as bad as the lower % extract..
I got some hardcore GI issues dosing the 20% at 100mg/day. Spent more time on the toilet then I did walking around lol. Did it like that for about a month or so, and after the effects never subsided I decided to call it quits on the forslean.

Seeing as how it might have less detremintal effects on the ol intestines, if bolic gets mainstream I might give forskolii a try again.

tattoopierced1

I got some hardcore GI issues dosing the 20% at 100mg/day. Spent more time on the toilet then I did walking around lol. Did it like that for about a month or so, and after the effects never subsided I decided to call it quits on the forslean.

Seeing as how it might have less detremintal effects on the ol intestines, if bolic gets mainstream I might give forskolii a try again.
the 20% gave me the hershey squirts, but Bolic it isnt near as bad or uncontrolled as the lesser extract... I wish bolic would come out for good or NP would pickup bulk 90%+ extract.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I would think it would be fine if you worked your tolerance up and spread the doses out into four 25mg shots.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i know my stomach couldnt handle it......

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
::snaps::

damn, I wished I would picked up some bolic...

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established

This was the problem I had with Drive. I ran an entire bottle and the problem persisted about a week after I discontinued use. I was dissapointed b/c I was really looking forward to around 8 weeks on Drive...it was literally just too painful.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did you ramp it up whatastud or just start with 6 a day?

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I think the effects will be gradual and cumulative. How long have you been dosing like this?
2 weeks now, I am taking it with DCP and CLA (6 caps each day, spread out as much as possible) with tea-3, dermatherm topical and nicotine patches...

2kg off the scale, no caliper tests but my cals are only just under maintenance, and I hope the 7-keto is doing it's thing.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i just started bolic the other day at 50 mgs a day and i take drive which has forslean in it i believe but i dont know at what percentage and I take 2 camp before bed with forslean. After a few days, no gi issues yet