Awards
  • Established
How'd that work out for ya'?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i tired Pslin for the first time today and ill say i was motivated. i did not notice any additional pump or anything. i did back and pulled 495 for 5. Not a PR but not bad. I consumed 70gs of old fashioned oats pre workout.

ill keep you updated, i have arms tomorrow and i hear the effects better over time.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
i tired Pslin for the first time today and ill say i was motivated. i did not notice any additional pump or anything. i did back and pulled 495 for 5. Not a PR but not bad. I consumed 70gs of old fashioned oats pre workout.

ill keep you updated, i have arms tomorrow and i hear the effects better over time.
I'd appreciate that.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I started logging Pslin because I won it, and they told me if I logged it, the would send me a free bottle of any USP product. I figured it was a good way to get a bottle of powerFULL, so I did it. I had no expectations because I did not respond to AP, and any time I eat carbs before a workout, I just felt sleepy.

Pslin blew me away. Incredible energy, focus, strength, and a fantastic pump. I couldn't believe it. I take 60g of waxy maze with aminos, and then 20- 60g of complex carbs 15 minutes later. It's an amazing supplement.

I'm logging it right now, along with Hyperdrol x2 and Activate Xtreme.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/82098-pslin-sponsored-hyperdrol.html

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Pslin is defiantly sick, for me i notice my strength is always high when i take the Pslin, never have had a bad workout with it yet. Pumps are sweet too, and recovery is real quick. I have a log that i did for 1 bottle in my sig, check it out.

tattoopierced1

Never had a bad workout with PSlin either.. gives me great energy and good pumps throughout the workout.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I use it with 30g WMS and 30G Supercarb with Xtend pre workout with another 30g WMS/Xtend during my workout. As others have said, I've never had a bad workout while using it. Continuous energy even on days that I'm dragging going into it. Pumps that are definitely beyond what I've felt with other products.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
It's the greatest thing since rolled oats! :D

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
after reading this, i may do 60g's of WMS then like 20-30 old fashioned oats pre-workout today....

im excited.

after reading this, i may do 60g's of WMS then like 20-30 old fashioned oats pre-workout today....

im excited.
I actually love this combo simple carbs plus sustanied carbohydrates. I think its best used 30-45 minutes before a workout and I always include protein or EAAs.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I too got the increased endurance which pays off in the long run. More reps = more strength..... my carb dosage wasn't so supplement-savy though... massive bowl-o-spaghetti! I'd throw down 150g and still be good to go for a solid workout with P-Slin. Fun stuff

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
I have used pslin solo and with anabolic pump.
With pslin solo I would eat 105g complex carbs, pump was good and w.o. was great.

I just started stacking the two and wow. I have only done it once so far but the effects can only get better.

Dose A.P. eat 105g comp. carbs pre w.o. meal, mix 5 scoops xtend 60g kwik karb 3g beta alanine and crack open 1 cap pslin and dump it in. slowly consume this mix starting about 5 min. before w.o. and through out w.o.

I did this on Friday and wow, much thanks to USPlabs for this protocol

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got to test run the beta and have since been given 2 more boxes and ill say this stuff is just insane with what it will do with that much food. If i tried to eat that much before a workout without pslin id be sluggish and most likely puke, but with pslin i have great energy and focus, recovery time between sets is great and endurance is phnomenal. then the big pay off is the mirror and post workout meal where i can see how swole my muscles get, dont even get this kind of pump with any anabolics ive ever taken.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Aside from the effects of P-Slin, who likes the new blisters?
Since this is only the first time using it, I just assumed it always came in the blister packs. I like it and think its a great idea. Takes up less storage space in the cabinet as well. I'm only on day 4 of pslin and thus far it is the ****!! Loving it!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
really? the blister is new eh? i think its great! like it was already said doesnt take as much space and is just different wich is always refreshing.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was day one . Im doing this and Yellow Gold. Tomorrow is day two. Ill be taking Pslin on training days three days per week, and yellow Gold three times per day.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I really like the blister pack :thumbsup:
I agree

Not that size really madders with bottles or anything, but the tiny-ass P-Slin bottle was kind of humerous when on the shelf next to my Anabolic Pump. The boxes/packs look schnazzy!