Nitro-Tech/Anabolic Halo

thepirate66

Awards
I'm starting this stack today, yes I know, from what I've read at least, a lot of people here seem to hate Anabolic Halo and a lot of muscletech products because of their fake promises and such, or whatever. Truth is, I was a really uneducated consumer of supplements, so my only resort was GNC. AFter taking these I plan on starting the DRive/RPM stack, because I've heard lots of good things about it.
But my question is, Nitro-Tech Hardcore is a protien supplement, but it also lists that it has creatine in it, but not how much. And Anabolic Halo says it has creatine in it as well. So i was wondering, if I'm taking these two supplements, do I need to use my creatine-mono powder as well? Or would that just be a waste of my creatine? thanks.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
SO with those two products you probably dropped about $130.00.
And that is why WE HATE GNC. 130bucks at Nutraplanet.com would have gotten you SOOOOOOOO much more. I would run these two alone. Maybe even try to take them back if they are unopened and get your money back. But if you have to run them. I doubt you will see anything close to what the scam artist at GNC promised you but what the hey. When you get ready to run your next stack and while you are running this overpriced junk. DO your research on what to buy next. AND get it at NUTRAPLANET.com, and get three times as much GOOD products.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
GNC has a policy of 100% percent guaranteed money back no questions asked, even if uve only taken a couple of servings u can take it back. On the other hand dont be unethical and take it back if uve already used half of it.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Holy Flying Monkey Poo Batman, this isn't a joke!

thepirate66

Awards
I spent 90 on the two, and the guy didn't promise me anything, I just said I was looking to refill my protien, and try something that would give me some good results, and he just said that Halo was new and he's heard a lot of good things about it thats all. What would you suggest I buy instead? Or would you say I should just start the RPM/DRive stack?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
My stomach hurts.. can I have your money next time? Lol return it if you can, then go to NP and make better choices.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of sarcasm, little help.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I spent 90 on the two, and the guy didn't promise me anything, I just said I was looking to refill my protien, and try something that would give me some good results, and he just said that Halo was new and he's heard a lot of good things about it thats all. What would you suggest I buy instead? Or would you say I should just start the RPM/DRive stack?
ya he suggested it cause he makes commision on muscle tech products he sells.... but you should be fine taking both if you dont choose to return them, the additional creatine monohydrate is not neccesary save it till you run out of these.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you minds telling us your age and stats including how long youve been lifting, maybe we can help tailor a new supplement regimin to your needs that would be a lil more economical and effective for your 90 dollars....

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
1) Get everything from Nutraplanet next time
2) Creatine Mono Bulk 12.95 a kilo, get one
3) Waxy Maize by True Protein .com, 38.50 for five lbs.
4) Dextrose by NOW get one bag 3.50
5) Protein too many to pick but at Nutraplanet.com or Trueprotein.com you can make your own mix.
Take the Drive + RPM pre workout, Mix a scoop of Waxy maize, scoop of dextrose, and a scoop of creatine in a shaker cup and drink as soon as you do your last set, and in less than thirty minutes drink a protein shake and eat a good meal. Get the rest of your diet in check and add a few daily supp's like fish oil,flax seed oil, a good multivitamin,maybe a few other goodies. This is going to be around 100.00 but this will last you twice as long as the Muscle Tech.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1) Get everything from Nutraplanet next time
2) Creatine Mono Bulk 12.95 a kilo, get one
3) Waxy Maize by True Protein .com, 38.50 for five lbs.
4) Dextrose by NOW get one bag 3.50
5) Protein too many to pick but at Nutraplanet.com or Trueprotein.com you can make your own mix.
Take the Drive + RPM pre workout, Mix a scoop of Waxy maize, scoop of dextrose, and a scoop of creatine in a shaker cup and drink as soon as you do your last set, and in less than thirty minutes drink a protein shake and eat a good meal. Get the rest of your diet in check and add a few daily supp's like fish oil,flax seed oil, a good multivitamin,maybe a few other goodies. This is going to be around 100.00 but this will last you twice as long as the Muscle Tech.
thats a 100 dollars WITH the drive and RPM right? i would think a reg 5lb bucket of protien for less then 30 dollars would be a lil better then waxy maize if funds are tight but thats not too shabby....

but still would like to hear your goals and stats man, maybe theres other stuff that would be better suited for you to take to make them happen faster.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
thats a 100 dollars WITH the drive and RPM right? not too shabby....

but still would like to hear your goals and stats man, maybe theres other stuff that would be better suited for you to take to make them happen faster.
He already has the Drive and the RPM, I just wanted to show him what to replace the Muscle Yech with.

thepirate66

Awards
My stats are, I'm 19, 150 lbs, and about 5' 7", been lifting consistantly for about 7 months now, the past 4 were when i started taking supplements(and by taking those, while lifting hard I've gained a good 15 lbs in muscle). My main goals are to just get stronger, and gain a bit more size, but i'm not looking to be absoluetly massive. My body fat is probably around 10%, maybe 8% I don't really know. And I'm not looking to spend like 80-100 bucks a month, even if it is on high quality stuff, the only reason i spent this much is because I got a **** load of cash for christmas so I decided to go blow it on some stuff and see what happens with it. I've decided not to return either of the products because it's not like i'm NOT going to get results with them. sure I might not get as good of results as I would have if I had spent the money at nutraplanet.com. But I'm still going to get results.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My stats are, I'm 19, 150 lbs, and about 5' 7", been lifting consistantly for about 7 months now, the past 4 were when i started taking supplements(and by taking those, while lifting hard I've gained a good 15 lbs in muscle). My main goals are to just get stronger, and gain a bit more size, but i'm not looking to be absoluetly massive. My body fat is probably around 10%, maybe 8% I don't really know. And I'm not looking to spend like 80-100 bucks a month, even if it is on high quality stuff, the only reason i spent this much is because I got a **** load of cash for christmas so I decided to go blow it on some stuff and see what happens with it. I've decided not to return either of the products because it's not like i'm NOT going to get results with them. sure I might not get as good of results as I would have if I had spent the money at nutraplanet.com. But I'm still going to get results.
You shouldn't have to spend 80-100 per month.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First off, welcome to AM! Secondly, if you do buy supplements, NutraPlanet.com is the place to buy from. Not only do they have great prices, but they have the best customer service on the NET!

I honestly think the only supplements that you should take right now in your position (age, experience) would be...
Multi-Vitamin
Protein (ON Whey)
Bulk BCAA's (cheap)
Creatine Mono

Besides that, just train hard and smart, eat (5-6 lean meals a day), get proper rest, and put forth the time before going too far in to the supplement world. Compound exercises would be the best option for you at this point. Don't skip the carbs either - you can not grow without them. Read up in the FLA forum. There is a 'clown' named BOBO that is very informative, so read up.

And just a word of advice, stay clear of GNC. If you need help, AM is the place for it!

Once again, welcome and enjoy!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off, welcome to AM! Secondly, if you do buy supplements, NutraPlanet.com is the place to buy from. Not only do they have great prices, but they have the best customer service on the NET!

I honestly think the only supplements that you should take right now in your position (age, experience) would be...
Multi-Vitamin
Protein (ON Whey)
Bulk BCAA's (cheap)
Creatine Mono

Besides that, just train hard and smart, eat (5-6 lean meals a day), get proper rest, and put forth the time before going too far in to the supplement world. Compound exercises would be the best option for you at this point. Don't skip the carbs either - you can not grow without them. Read up in the FLA forum. There is a 'clown' named BOBO that is very informative, so read up.

And just a word of advice, stay clear of GNC. If you need help, AM is the place for it!

Once again, welcome and enjoy!
:goodpost: Word to your mother