Mixing N.O Explode with??

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Arrow Mixing N.O Explode with??


    Hey guys first post woot .. I am going to be getting N.O Explode this weekend i was wondering what do you guys mix it with ?

    thanks.


  2. go for something with a better profile, theres a lot better NO supps out there

    ...but if ur dea set on getting in then add some bulk beta alanine and some Xtend to it
    •   
       


  3. well my goal is to not get all bloated and stuff you know what i mean just get ripped. I have heard N.O Explode doesent get you heavy and bloated.

  4. NO Xplode is just a pre workout drink. Nitric Oxide booster, helps with pumps, energy, focus.. etc. Do you know anything about what you just bought?

  5. yes i do. what do you recomend for gettin ripped?

  6. I recomend research.. lol but seriously. Whats your stats? Age, height, weight, diet, etc

  7. 15 YRS old, height 5"5, diet protein, some carrots stuff like that not a lot of junk food maybe a little but not a lot. can you help me out it needs to be something from GNC though.

  8. gift card?

  9. ^ what??

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MMABoxing View Post
    ^ what??
    He's asking about why you can only buy from GNC.

    I'll be honest. NO-Xplode, like many products, is an energy and NO product for the most part (with a bit of creatine). It will give you the effect of being more 'ripped' (veins will vasodialate), but this is a temporary effect. From your post description, it sounds kind of like you don't have a set or regular diet in place yet?

  11. GNC is a terrible place to shop, he asked if you had a gift card for GNC.

  12. they are both correct. i was wondering why someone would go out of their way to buy from GNC unless they had a gift card.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MMABoxing View Post
    it needs to be something from GNC though.


    does GNC carry LG Sciences? Their Cold Fusion EX has a better profile IMO than NO Xplode. That, and they're not getting sued for lying about CEM3 or whatever they call it. Definately do some research before you go spending your money though.

    I agree with the comment about Xtend and bulk Beta Alanine. Cold Fusion already has beta alanine in it but it's an undisclosed amount so adding 3g or so would probably be benificial.

    Bottom line though, do your research before buying anything. This forum is a great source for learning about supplements. You also need to make sure your diet is in check. A cheat day every now and again is permisable but if you're dead set on lifting, it takes real discipline.

    Welcome to the board, and good luck!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Man View Post
    He's asking about why you can only buy from GNC.

    I'll be honest. NO-Xplode, like many products, is an energy and NO product for the most part (with a bit of creatine). It will give you the effect of being more 'ripped' (veins will vasodialate), but this is a temporary effect. From your post description, it sounds kind of like you don't have a set or regular diet in place yet?

    yeah i really dont have a diet plan set I thought I would just stay away from junk food and sugars. eat healthy no :burg: .

    but I now understand what N.O Explode is. would Whey Protein give me that ripped effect? do you guys have any other suggestions on what supplements to take.

    Thanks for the help.

    oh and im not a lifter guys, I am currently in MMA training. I workout on the Total Gym at home I go to the Gym now and then. do pushups and situps at home 500 each in sets of 20 for pushups go by 50.

  15. Getting "ripped' is about diet and training, not supplements.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  16. Quote Originally Posted by MMABoxing View Post
    yeah i really dont have a diet plan set I thought I would just stay away from junk food and sugars. eat healthy no :burg: .

    but I now understand what N.O Explode is. would Whey Protein give me that ripped effect? do you guys have any other suggestions on what supplements to take.

    Thanks for the help.

    oh and im not a lifter guys, I am currently in MMA training. I workout on the Total Gym at home I go to the Gym now and then. do pushups and situps at home 500 each in sets of 20 for pushups go by 50.
    A quick release protien and carbs postworkout. Controlled Labs has a new product out called Golden Finish. It has an excellent profile and would be a great postworkout product. It's much more cost effective to make your own postworkout shakes but it is definately a great item to start with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Getting "ripped' is about diet and training, not supplements.
    Listen to Rodja.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Getting "ripped' is about diet and training, not supplements.
    best advice you will hear.

  18. what about this . would you gain weight and get bloated with this?


    http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp...542&cp=2926643

  19. dont buy BSN. They are evil.

  20. lol why do you say that? umm what about this i looked it up on this site

    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...e-70-caps.html

  21. You went from a pre workout, to a creatine, to a diuretic. Please stop. If you're going to buy anything, just buy some protien.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  22. just get some whey protein and start eating clean. research.

  23. ic. what supps are you guys taking? ill pick up whey protein this weekend, anything else i should get ???

    oh and i dont have a blender, so would i have to go out and buy one or could i just shake it up in a water bottle ?

  24. shake it up. its a good workout.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by gsrhtch View Post
    dont buy BSN. They are evil.
    Although i am a fan of BSN i agree with the recent events. Even though i get/got good results from no-xplode and nitrix. But there is no denying they have some of the best tasting protein on the market.

    BUT!!! Muscle Tech Is the most evil!

  26. You're 15 years old, you really shouldn't be taking anything except food. If you really want to cut up just be careful with what you eat. Considering the fact that you aren't old enough to lift in many gyms you shouldn't even think about supplementing; you are faaaar from any plateau.

  27. NO-Xplode did nothing for me. Loaded up 3 scoops straight out and didn't feel anything more than if I'd just had a coffee. Caffeine pills are cheaper and more effective.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Etomic View Post
    You're 15 years old, you really shouldn't be taking anything except food. If you really want to cut up just be careful with what you eat. Considering the fact that you aren't old enough to lift in many gyms you shouldn't even think about supplementing; you are faaaar from any plateau.
    Etomic has the right idea here. Even irregardless of age, supplements are two sided: either you can make effective and reasonable use of them when combining with a good diet, or you can fritter away countless dollars without the proper diet. In my few years of helping people I've seen plenty of the first, but far more of the latter. This stuff can really add up when people start adding product after product and just getting... nowhere.

    I'll leave it at this. I think you are going to get far more results as a better solution:

    1. Work out a diet, with the aid of a nutrition subforum. It doesn't have to be perfect counting number of peas (I've had someone ask), but you should have a good, clear picture of your macros (P/C/F) and total intake.

    2. If you don't have a constructed training program, I suggest following one of the premade ones that are popular (rippetoe, max-OT, 5x5, etc). If you do, awesome.

    3. Start with basic supplements. Yes, the basics go a long way - to this day, I still prefer V12 Turbo (our relatively simple product) over complex formulas. With parental/guardian consent, I suggest:

    a. Multivitamin
    b. Fish oil
    c. Creatine monohydrate optional, and definitely w/ consent!

    It's a simple starting point, but it gives you a solid platform to go from. Too many people skimp on 1 and 2 (and I originally did) and jump too far into supplementation.

  29. ^^ could i start with Whey Protein and N.O Explode then work my way up, no doubt i workout superhard man it wont be a waste at all.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MMABoxing View Post
    ^^ could i start with Whey Protein and N.O Explode then work my way up, no doubt i workout superhard man it wont be a waste at all.
    I'd change out the NO-Xplode... why in particular do you want it?

  31. lol i have muscle tech cell tech and nitrix at my house.

    i stopped taking them

  32. You never told us your eating routine. Also whats your workout routine. I'd recommend Max-OT. Its the best I've found. Honestly you are too young to be messing with most supplements. You have all the supplements you need in your fridge.

  33. mix it with water...
    but it is only for pumps..
    its too expensive for that

  34. Mix it with hot water for a fruity sugary caffeinated beverage. Now you can kick your coffee habit

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Man View Post
    I'd change out the NO-Xplode... why in particular do you want it?

    well i have heard good things about N.O Explode and some bad reviews many washroom problems. but the positive stuff i have heard is u get a lot of energy and focus so you can do more reps of w.e you are doing. in my case i rip it up on the Total Gym and sometimes go to the gym. what would you replace N.O Explode with?

    oh does Whey Protein have to blended or can you shake it up in a bottle?

  36. It can be mixed in either.. on the run I use a shaker cup. At home I use a blender so I can add ice and make a shake.

  37. oh ic ^ i was looking around some threads about getting ripped heres a post i found by Roidrage:

    would any of these help out? damn it i know it has to be from GNC but i might just order online.

    You could also try a cortisol blocker to get rid of some fat.
    ie. X-lean

    A good stack may look like:
    DCP
    Leviathan Reloaded
    X-lean
    7-keto (from NOW Foods)

    or

    Retain 2
    Leviathan
    Green tea Caps
    Super Cortisol Blocker (also from NOW)

    or the cheapest.

    Yhombine Caps
    Caffeine Caps
    Green Tea Caps
    7-keto or Retain or Super Cortisol Blocker.


    Good luck!

    I have also heard about GABA which can lower cortisol.

  38. anyone ??

  39. Quote Originally Posted by MMABoxing View Post
    oh ic ^ i was looking around some threads about getting ripped heres a post i found by Roidrage:

    would any of these help out? damn it i know it has to be from GNC but i might just order online.

    You could also try a cortisol blocker to get rid of some fat.
    ie. X-lean

    A good stack may look like:
    DCP
    Leviathan Reloaded
    X-lean
    7-keto (from NOW Foods)

    or

    Retain 2
    Leviathan
    Green tea Caps
    Super Cortisol Blocker (also from NOW)

    or the cheapest.

    Yhombine Caps
    Caffeine Caps
    Green Tea Caps
    7-keto or Retain or Super Cortisol Blocker.


    Good luck!

    I have also heard about GABA which can lower cortisol.

    You do not want any of this at your age. Stick with the NOxplode since you already have it and some whey protein. It will give you more energy to train harder which will cause you to burn more calories resulting in greater fat loss. You will only be wasting money though if you do not structure your diet. You need to be eating 6 small meals a day, stay away from junk except for a few cheat meals a week if your metabolism is fast. Lift weight and do cardio and read, read, read about training/nutrition as much as you can.

    How do you think everyone else knows what they know. I have been educating myself for 8 years now and its mostly been through books, online articles, and other people who are where I want to be. (studying biochemistry helps too i guess )

    But trust me bro, you are still young and in a good position to start off right. Do not grab the frist quick fix supp you see because you will only be wasting money. Building muscle and getting ripped ONLY comes through hard training and eating right. Any other way, you WILL fail.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 06:29 PM
  2. what do you mix your superdrol powder with? part two
    By John Smeton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 03:58 AM
  3. what do you mix your superdrol powder with?
    By John Smeton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-25-2005, 03:11 PM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-31-2004, 07:50 PM
Log in
Log in