Activate Xtreme..

diverse

Awards
i'm really new to all this supplement stuff. i've been lifting ever since the 8th grade on and off. i graduated last year and since i have a lot of free time so i want to get back into hardcore lifting. i just have a few questions i hope you guys can help me out with.

1. would activate xtreme be a good supplement to help me bulk up and get good strength/stamina gain?

2. how would the cycles be? would i have to take any other pills to stay health during the cycle, like liver care or anything? how long should a first timers cycle be?

3. any side effects ?

sorry if these are simple questions. just im new and just want a bit of input from people who know. thanks in advanced.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm really new to all this supplement stuff. i've been lifting ever since the 8th grade on and off. i graduated last year and since i have a lot of free time so i want to get back into hardcore lifting. i just have a few questions i hope you guys can help me out with.

1. would activate xtreme be a good supplement to help me bulk up and get good strength/stamina gain?

2. how would the cycles be? would i have to take any other pills to stay health during the cycle, like liver care or anything? how long should a first timers cycle be?

3. any side effects ?

sorry if these are simple questions. just im new and just want a bit of input from people who know. thanks in advanced.
first like stated age and other stats would be beneficial to help here.

but ive used it before and im currently one week into another cycle. Personally the only thing that increased strength more than this was an x-factor cycle(which was two weeks longer two). I would run this for 4 weeks at max, and if u wanted to run two bottles run for four weeks two week break then second bottle. AX is not a hormonal product like a PH or PS, since it mainly frees up test and manages estrogen along with some other goodies. So no worry about side effects other than maybe some slight acne

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
age, weight, height?
X2 on this.

To the other questions:

1.) Could be a good addition depending on your body stats/age.

2.) No need to take anything with it or after it. A 4 week cycle (1 bottle) is a good place to start.

3.) The only notable side effect is increased acne.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've taken this product and noticed nothing. I wouldn't even bother with it.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 19 you won't even need a test booster. Make a few trips to In-N-Out Burger this week and see if you gain weight :)
AX isn't really a "test booster" so to speak ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Around 6-8 per day.
Did you finish an entire bottle at 6-8 capsules per day without noticing anything?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I've taken this product and noticed nothing. I wouldn't even bother with it.
Did you take this product as part of a PCT or as a stand alone? I find when most people post negative comments about products of this nature, they've taken them during PCT, when their HPTA functions have been compromised.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. I'm surprised you didn't notice anything. Most people love it.
I am currently into my 2nd run with it at 6 caps/day and the results are better than last time. It is a fantastic supplement and I give it a full:thumbsup:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I am currently into my 2nd run with it at 6 caps/day and the results are better than last time. It is a fantastic supplement and I give it a full:thumbsup:
Your feedback is always appreciated. Thanks!

I actually got little out of the original (weird), but Act-X is another story for me.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your feedback is always appreciated. Thanks!

I actually got little out of the original (weird), but Act-X is another story for me.
Maybe the difference in age changed your results.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I did not "notice" AX besides the strength boost, dryness and endurance boost... But I was not expecting to notice anything.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did not "notice" AX besides the strength boost, dryness and endurance boost... But I was not expecting to notice anything.
I would say that is a noticeable effect.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
IMO if it's got Rodja's approval then the supps gotta have at least some benefits (not kissing ass)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
IMO if it's got Rodja's approval then the supps gotta have at least some benefits (not kissing ass)
haha....sure ass kisser,,,im playing, rodja is very respectable and knowledgable, so its a good call.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Alright, you guys caught me... Lets get married Rodj! :D

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Maybe the difference in age changed your results.
I'd say so. Also, Last time I was near the end of a cut, with probably decreased levels of test anways (total + free) from calorie restriction.