EPOGEN - EPO oral replacement

earagoo

Awards
Looking for a oral replacement to Epogen or any product with similar beneficial characteristics.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Epogen is a scripted drug and not considered a supplement. I'm afraid you will not find that sort of information here.

Epogen is a man-made form of a protein that helps your body produce red blood cells.

Epogen is made from human plasma (part of the blood) and may contain viruses and other infectious agents that can cause disease. Although donated human plasma is screened, tested, and treated to reduce the risk of it containing anything that could cause disease, there is still a small possibility it could transmit disease.

earagoo

Awards
Sorry for the misplacement of this post. However, while its here, if anyone has any info worth pushing on it would be great. thanks

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey earagoo i dont remember specifically which one helps with increasing endurance but I know MAN makes clout, body octane, and some others. I remember reading about increasing endurance using one of these supps a while back. Do some research and let us know.
Good luck!

earagoo

Awards
cable:

The following info was passed onto my via another AM member.

"For endurance and increasing lactate threshold I recommend a combination of the following supplements:

Citrulline Malate ( I would dose at 5-6g pre-WO)
Beta Alanine (4-5g Pre-WO)
Acetyl-l-carnitine (ALCAR) (2-3g Pre-WO)
Drive by Applied Nutriceuticals
Cordygen5"

The above sounds like a good start. However, Im also interested in increasing my RBC's and for a lengthy period. I believe, but do not quote me, that Epogen increases you RBC for 3 to 5 months after taking it for 3 weeks. Also, there are no traces of the Epogen other then the high RBC count during the following months after using it.

earagoo

Awards
Serious ****..... Thought you guys would have more to say.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks bro i might actually try out the cordygen! if i do i'll let u know how it goes.