Napalm

mss07

Awards
Just ordered a bottle of napalm, will use it while using 25mg ephedra... pretty excited..

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
good luck man....im loving napalm right now!

mss07

Awards
ephedra, i still got a guy with the real deal. I have always had problems working off my little tire and love handles, so i am hoping this will help alleviate the problem. I have never used topicals.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you are in for a treat....Ephedra/ephedrine is a potent oral systemic fat burner...while Napalm is probably the most effective topical ever made.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you are in for a treat....Ephedra/ephedrine is a potent oral systemic fat burner...while Napalm is probably the most effective topical ever made.
not to mention the coolest name.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not to mention the coolest name.
Definitely. I remember when Par Deus told me their codename...I almost messed myself with the sheer awesomeness.

mss07

Awards
oh ya man, ephedra is good, but i still love my clen, just not the sides. i think ill just stick with eph. and napalm. Got a little competition in about 6.5 weeks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh ya man, ephedra is good, but i still love my clen, just not the sides. i think ill just stick with eph. and napalm. Got a little competition in about 6.5 weeks
If you like the effects of Clen, but not the sides, think about adding some Clen to Napalm. There are several lthreads with instrucciones.

mss07

Awards
ive been doing well with diet and ephedra. And i ran out of clen a long time ago. What results can be expected from napalm? Like for real localized lipolysis?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats amazing!!! I finally will get my 6 pack!!!
Keeping a log here with before and after pics would be very helpful,I'm sure others would be interested in seeing more feedback on Napalm.

I say this especially to you as judging by your avatar,you are a prime candidate (as far as your state of leanness is concerned) for Napalm.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Napalm. I just like typing it. Napalm. Napalm. Napalm. I've only heard good things about it. Definitely log that here. Id love to see before and after pics.

mss07

Awards
ya i have before pictures but they are not in my poscession. I am doing a little competition at my bar where i work security, and i have a before picture and i have 6.5 weeks left so i will post when im done.

Pound4Pound

Pound4Pound

Awards
I've never tried a topical fat burner, perhaps I should give it a shot. That, or just get some SyntheSIZE. Or hell, both? haha

Good luck!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've never tried a topical fat burner, perhaps I should give it a shot. That, or just get some SyntheSIZE. Or hell, both? haha

Good luck!
If you are fairly lean and working on problem spots I highly recommend them. Avant makes a good product and its super esy to use. The Napalm if cortisol issues are a problem or the Lipoderm if itd regular fat:)

Pound4Pound

Pound4Pound

Awards
If you are fairly lean and working on problem spots I highly recommend them. Avant makes a good product and its super esy to use. The Napalm if cortisol issues are a problem or the Lipoderm if itd regular fat:)
Luckily, I don't have any "problem spots". However, I always strive for more striation and vascularity :)

How can you tell if it's cortisol related or just regular fat?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Luckily, I don't have any "problem spots". However, I always strive for more striation and vascularity :)

How can you tell if it's cortisol related or just regular fat?
Regular fat is jiggily and on top of the muscle. Vat fat from cortisol is under the muscle but makes your belly stick out. Napalm is good for increasing an already lean physique into a more vasclar and striated body.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Regular fat is jiggily and on top of the muscle. Vat fat from cortisol is under the muscle but makes your belly stick out. Napalm is good for increasing an already lean physique into a more vasclar and striated body.
Yep. Thanks, C!

The Lipoderms will target just Subcutaneous Adipose Tissue(SAT). Napalm will take care of SAT just like the Lipoderms, but with Napalm's added glycyrrhetinic acid, it will also work the Visceral Adipose Tissue(VAT) angle as well.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Liberal dosing of bulk Sesathin/Sesamin would be the icing on the cake.Sesamin frees up FFA to be oxidized and ephedrine will increase body fat oxidation through this pathway.

I would also make a point to take a dose of Sesathin before cardio(or lifting) sessions,for the same reason.Of course exercise is the 800 pound gorilla so using sesamin pre cardio will trump the stand alone sesamin/ephedrine's fat oxidation by far.

I loathe the feelings associated with oral clen but applied transdermally via Napalm there are no such issues.So if you have some clen,I suggest adding it to your Napalm.I would cease application two weeks out from your show to avoid any water retention from the Napalm,there won't be much,if any is noticeable at all.You're doing a comp though,so the drier the better.

mss07

Awards
thanks man i appreciate it. I just find it tough sometimes to find decent sesathin.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can't go wrong with Avant Labs' SesaThin which has been getting great reviews for years.

Rodzilla

Board Sponsor
Awards
thanks man i appreciate it. I just find it tough sometimes to find decent sesathin.
I've seen many instances, where people report only feeling effects from Avant Labs SesaThin.
I'm not bashing other companies, this is just what I've heard.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck, my man.

I think you'll really like the Napalm.

99.9% of people agree- Napalm is the sh*t. ;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck, my man.

I think you'll really like the Napalm.

99.9% of people agree- Napalm is the sh*t. ;)

This is the truth! Napalm/clen for me is like my 2nd gf! I never wanna leave her! I take her everywhere! OK OK maybe not everywhere! But close! :lol:

rudee13

rudee13

Awards
i love the feeling of napalm esp in the winter- gets me all warm and fuzzy - hell i even like the smell. Had some good results with napalm over the last month.

rudee

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i love the feeling of napalm esp in the winter- gets me all warm and fuzzy - hell i even like the smell. Had some good results with napalm over the last month.

rudee
Same here. :)

Glad you've enjoyed Napalm so far!

mss07

Awards
wow, im eagerly awaiting its arrival, i have to run to work and it better be here when im back!!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How exactly does clen affect you? does it make you all shaky?

and has anyone ever tried napalm on puffy gyno nips? would it do anything? :think:
Clen is a beta-agonist and a very strong at that. Napalm will not help to reduce gyno, but it will reduce the fat around your chest. Also, the carrier in Napalm does NOT support hormonal powders to make a localized AI.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clen is a beta-agonist and a very strong at that. Napalm will not help to reduce gyno, but it will reduce the fat around your chest. Also, the carrier in Napalm does NOT support hormonal powders to make a localized AI.
Ummm....although the carrier is not ideal, it IS amphiphillic...so it will somewhat carry hormonals like Formestane.

I could be mistaken, so maybe Par can clarify this.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ummm....although the carrier is not ideal, it IS amphiphillic...so it will somewhat carry hormonals like Formestane.

I could be mistaken, so maybe Par can clarify this.
I think the carrier used in Napalm and Lipo-U is for NH supplements and Gel #3 (the old ab-solved carrier) is/was used for hormones.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the carrier used in Napalm and Lipo-U is for NH supplements and Gel #3 (the old ab-solved carrier) is/was used for hormones.
I know that original Lipoderm carrier is for hydrophilic compounds only, Gel #3 is for hormonals (lipophilic only), but the true breakthrough for the LU/Napalm carrier was the ability to carry both...the first true amphiphilic carrier.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that original Lipoderm carrier is for hydrophilic compounds only, Gel #3 is for hormonals (lipophilic only), but the true breakthrough for the LU/Napalm carrier was the ability to carry both...the first true amphiphilic carrier.
I will check on that. If this is true, then I am going to add some b-AT to my Napalm for cortisol control.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will check on that. If this is true, then I am going to add some b-AT to my Napalm for cortisol control.
the GA controls cortisol nicely...I am thinking Form. would kick some massive buttocks knocking out chest fat. Total combination of that WITH clen makes me wet.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
So your saying napalm swings both ways?:run:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont know if it really works is what i am saying
It surely does work,below is the write up with studies referenced,proving all stated claims.

Introducing SesaThin | Mind and Muscle

Sesathin is also very cheap in bulk form ($20 for a 2 month supply at standard dosing)at nutraplanet and Scivation's bulk Sesamin (same amount) is on clearance sale for $12.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately NP no longer stocks bulk Sesathin.

PrimaForce was on sale at $12 (when I got mine) at NP but is now back to a still very low price of $14.99.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately NP no longer stocks bulk Sesathin.

PrimaForce was on sale at $12 (when I got mine) at NP but is now back to a still very low price of $14.99.
they still have that banner that says $12 though.