ULTIMATE NON-HORMONAL STACK-xfactor/xtest/activaTe xtreme/junglewarfare

titennis

Awards
I want to start a stack of xfactor/ xtest/ activaTE xtreme/ jungle warfare. I want to know from you bodybuilding gurus if this too much to stack, if I need to do a PCT after this. Any ideas or suggestions on this would be great.

The reason I want to do this is because I have taken a ****load of supps (muscletech products,ecdy/methoxy,NO products,and tons of other stuff) that didn't work for me.
The supps I am currently taking: protein,creatine,bcaa's,vitamins

My stats: 19years, 6"1, 170lbs

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
choose ur 2 favorite and go with those....have u used any of those before?

just because u havent responded well to other supps....doesnt mean u need to stack together 5 that u probably havent used

titennis

Awards
choose ur 2 favorite and go with those....have u used any of those before?

just because u havent responded well to other supps....doesnt mean u need to stack together 5 that u probably havent used
I think I'll cut out Jungle Warfare cause I heard it has some form of steroids in it. Also, do you think I need to do pct for the other ones. Thank you for your feedback. Any other suggestions greatly welcomed.:box:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i think ur best bet would be to stack activate xtreme and X-factor.....but do ur homework on both those products and see if theyre for u

i myself have never used either, but there are many many logs and knowledgeable ppl on here that have used them

fabian

Awards
i think ur best bet would be to stack activate xtreme and X-factor.....but do ur homework on both those products and see if theyre for u

i myself have never used either, but there are many many logs and knowledgeable ppl on here that have used them

i second that

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
I too would suggest splitting up the stacks. X Factor/Activate Xtreme would be a nice stack to start out with.

As for PCTs... Activate, XF, & Xtest won't require one...

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Not to sound like an ass, but at 6'1" and 170lbs, i think you should look more at your diet and training and less on supplements right now. Stick with whey, creatine, and some bcaa's. At your weight and size nothing you take of the supps you mentioned will do anything unless your diet is in check which it likely isn't based on your stats. Just my .02

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I concur with Joebo, Diet and how you train at your age will do wonders if done right.