"Density" and VPX's "CMZ"

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Beverly International "Density" Density By: Beverly International

VPX "CMZ" CMZ (180 caps) By: VPX Sports

I've been fairly interested in these two products as of late, since my training sessions are becoming more intense and will be 2x daily more often. Mainly I would be taking both for recovery and endurance purposes, but I'm a bit skeptical on how effective they would be. I already take Xtend (BCAA's) during all of my workouts, so that is another reason why I'm still a bit on the line with at least the "Density" product.

What are your opinions on these? Nothing revolutionary really, but nonetheless could be effective.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
the destiny plus the bcaa's you are already taking is kinda like mega dosing I guess. What does your protein intake look like? I mean if you are planning on mixing or taking these with a post workout shake I can see it. I guess what I am asking is what else do you plan on taking.

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
Highlanda01602,

I would advise not to take those items in addition to Xtend. However, if you plan on working out 2x a day, you will need to up your calories and I would focus on a testosterone booster and cortisol control.

-TF

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input gents - I'll ditch the "Density" idea. I meant to say that my two workouts are separate due one being running, and the other being lifting. Was combining them occasionally, but I'd lag so bad on whatever came second. Protein wise I take in somewhere around 200-220g daily (@175lbs)

Do you feel the same about the CMZ however? I've read some rather interesting things about calcium and it's ability to facilitate and aid with muscle contraction. Then again, could a solid multi-vitamin render this one meaningless?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Do you already take a multivitamin? the CMZ would also be overkill.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Do you already take a multivitamin? the CMZ would also be overkill.
Yes I do.. I do also suppose it could be overkill. Almost appears to be a pre-workout multi-vitamin! A awkward, yet unique, category of it's own.... lol

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
well now you have your next supply when what you are taking has ran out.
One suggestion I would have is a good immediate post workout shake. I take Waxy Maize, Dextrose, creatine, and Bcaa's. then a protein shake with some food about twenty minutes later. It really helps me recover.