_ Muscle, Endurance, lactate threshold, & RBC Growth

earagoo

Awards
Looking to supplement my Cycling Training with a stack of whatever seems to be necessary.

I am interested in gaining muscle strength, Endurance, lactate threshold, and an increase in my RBC.

Any information would be great. Info regarding oral supplements would be best.

Thanks everyone.

earagoo

Soopaman

Awards
  • Established
For endurance and increasing lactate threshold I recommend a combination of the following supplements:

Citrulline Malate ( I would dose at 5-6g pre-WO)
Beta Alanine (4-5g Pre-WO)
Acetyl-l-carnitine (ALCAR) (2-3g Pre-WO)
Drive by Applied Nutriceuticals
Cordygen5

With the above, give things about a week and you're pretty much not going to get tired in whatever endurance workout you're doing. If you're swimming, its a great set up. Running or cycling I'm sure it'll be just as great. If you want, add in some BCAAs through bulk BCAAs or a BCAA product like Xtend or Purple Wraath.

meat250

Awards
For endurance and increasing lactate threshold I recommend a combination of the following supplements:

Cordygen5

nice stack there

Meat

earagoo

Awards

Cordygen5

With the above, give things about a week and you're pretty much not going to get tired in whatever endurance workout you're doing. If you're swimming, its a great set up. Running or cycling I'm sure it'll be just as great. If you want, add in some BCAAs through bulk BCAAs or a BCAA product like Xtend or Purple Wraath.

Thanks for the helpful input. Are these all supplements that have to be taken before each WO? What about post WO? Also, would you have any advice on an oral EPO?

What about for increasing muscle strength/growth?

Thanks again

BifWebster

Awards
beta-alanine and citrulline malate should be taken twice a day with one of each of the servings before your workout, the other 6-8 hours a day morning would be good unless you workout then

cordygen is before you workout, Drive i believe is twice a day but I am not really sure, after your workouts your gonna want a shake with carbs and protein since your doing endurance work you should probably be taking in more carbs opposed bodybuilders.

you also might want to look into bcaa's pre/during/after your workouts if you got the money there great too but the beta-alanine, citrulline malate and cordygen are probably going to be the most beneficial to your situation