omg i feel stupid
i look over at bb.com and there raving about it
then i come back and its old news here

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like True Protein and Protein Factory. PF just has more options with some cheaper prices, depending on several factors, but I have to support TP also. They help contribute a lot to the forums here, as the other supplement companies that do.

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established
True Protein is a great company. I've ordered from them many times and have always been very happy with them.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I placed my first protein order at TP anoche.. Straight hydrosylate with vanilla and sucralose.. Shall be delicious.

BLADE74

BLADE74

Awards
That place ROCKS. You can make your own formulas on just about anything from protein to pre/post workout cocktails. Another good one is Dave Palumbo.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I make my own custom Waxy Maize mix for post workout and I also make some nutty protein mixes. Great products, Quick delivery.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Excellent prices on WMS. The ornge cream flavor is very nice. Haven't tried other flavors or products, but I would guess it's all good.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I placed my first protein order at TP anoche.. Straight hydrosylate with vanilla and sucralose.. Shall be delicious.

hmmmmm.............

love the idea, but as I understand it, hydro (alone) is one of the less tasty varieties. Very effective in super-fast digestion, but perhaps not as tasty. Be sure and report back so we can know for sure!

tattoopierced1

love me some TP.... I just wish they had a warehouse somewhere in the midwest for faster delivery. Even though I get my order in 7 days from Cali, would be nice for a closer warehouse to ship from.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmm.............

love the idea, but as I understand it, hydro (alone) is one of the less tasty varieties. Very effective in super-fast digestion, but perhaps not as tasty. Be sure and report back so we can know for sure!
Yeah, I read that it's quite bitter. But we shall see, maybe it'll provide an unique but good taste.. Or it'll be awful, in either case.. I'll let you guys know.