trueprotein

1. trueprotein

has anyone tryed
    trueprotein
    look it up
    thay have very interseting products

2. I looked them up and found them.....oh wait, HERE

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/true-protein/
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

3. omg i feel stupid
    i look over at bb.com and there raving about it
    then i come back and its old news here
    •   

4. I like True Protein and Protein Factory. PF just has more options with some cheaper prices, depending on several factors, but I have to support TP also. They help contribute a lot to the forums here, as the other supplement companies that do.

5. True Protein is a great company. I've ordered from them many times and have always been very happy with them.

6. I placed my first protein order at TP anoche.. Straight hydrosylate with vanilla and sucralose.. Shall be delicious.

7. That place ROCKS. You can make your own formulas on just about anything from protein to pre/post workout cocktails. Another good one is Dave Palumbo.

8. I make my own custom Waxy Maize mix for post workout and I also make some nutty protein mixes. Great products, Quick delivery.

9. Excellent prices on WMS. The ornge cream flavor is very nice. Haven't tried other flavors or products, but I would guess it's all good.

10. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    I placed my first protein order at TP anoche.. Straight hydrosylate with vanilla and sucralose.. Shall be delicious.

hmmmmm.............

love the idea, but as I understand it, hydro (alone) is one of the less tasty varieties. Very effective in super-fast digestion, but perhaps not as tasty. Be sure and report back so we can know for sure!
  11. tattoopierced1

love me some TP.... I just wish they had a warehouse somewhere in the midwest for faster delivery. Even though I get my order in 7 days from Cali, would be nice for a closer warehouse to ship from.

12. Quote Originally Posted by milwood View Post
    hmmmmm.............

love the idea, but as I understand it, hydro (alone) is one of the less tasty varieties. Very effective in super-fast digestion, but perhaps not as tasty. Be sure and report back so we can know for sure!
    Yeah, I read that it's quite bitter. But we shall see, maybe it'll provide an unique but good taste.. Or it'll be awful, in either case.. I'll let you guys know.

13. I have a True Protein custom blend of micellar casein / egg white / whey hydrolysate, Black Star Labs chocolate flavored, for SALE along with other flavored Whey.

http://auction.anabolicminds.com/sho...hp?product=284

If you've been looking for discount protein since the price hike, you just found it.

14. Things you should know before ordering from trueprotein

Things you should know before ordering

15. i like it

Similar Forum Threads

1. BSL Flavors in on TrueProtein
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 08:52 PM
  2. glutamine from trueprotein
    By antonio in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 06:41 AM