::::::::::::::::: CONTROLLED LABS - LIFT YOUR LABEL Promotion :::::::::::::::::

  1. Exclamation ::::::::::::::::: CONTROLLED LABS - LIFT YOUR LABEL Promotion :::::::::::::::::




    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  2. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    great idea and promotion...

  3. Thanks. Fixing to send in my UPCs for a skull kap.
    •   
       


  4. soooo mad i didnt keep the three tubs of PW and one tub of glycergow i used.....cuz i have an empty WF and a new GG here rite now.....

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dx2995 View Post
    Thanks. Fixing to send in my UPCs for a skull kap.
    :squat:
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  6. I did two blue up bottles and threw them away.

    Two orange Triads and Golden Finish..anything I can do since I threw away the bottles?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  7. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I did two blue up bottles and threw them away.

    Two orange Triads and Golden Finish..anything I can do since I threw away the bottles?
    Not for those two, nope

    But we are trying to spread the word so people don't miss out !!!
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  8. If more companies stop doing this, I might keep my empty bottles. Or at least the UPCs.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    great idea and promotion...
    yep great way give back to loyal customers

  10. Ah man... I had so much of them I threw away

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Ah man... I had so much of them I threw away
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Ah man... I had so much of them I threw away
    time to go dumpster diving

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    time to go dumpster diving
    Haha a little late. I won the transformation contest I had 1 Orange triad, 1 WB, 1 Green Bulge. I would have a free product by now :O

  14. Any projected end to this promotion?

  15. The containers are recyclable, folks! Don't throw them in the trash!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    Any projected end to this promotion?
    Nope! No end in sight

    Actually for every hundred labels you loyal CL brethren send in, we send a soldier free stuff. So if you know any soldiers that like free supplements, PM or email me their APO's and we put their name into a hat and draw them every 100 label's!

    Controlled LABS Lift Your Label promotion - SUPPORT THE TROOPS Special Edition

  17. I have kept my barcodes, but dont have the receipt anymore... live overseas so getting those might be hard since i have to order online..that ok?

  18. its great to see a company give back to its supporters

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I have kept my barcodes, but dont have the receipt anymore... live overseas so getting those might be hard since i have to order online..that ok?
    No receipts required as long as you have the plastic of the container attached to the bar code. Reason being is there were people who would go into the stores that carry our products and rip the barcodes off, making the product useless in a sales sense. We had to find a way around that, so we did the plastic attached

  20. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    its great to see a company give back to its supporters
    Only the best (free swag) for the best (you guys)

  21. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    No receipts required as long as you have the plastic of the container attached to the bar code. Reason being is there were people who would go into the stores that carry our products and rip the barcodes off, making the product useless in a sales sense. We had to find a way around that, so we did the plastic attached
    Yup i still have the plastic with it Awesome news!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yup i still have the plastic with it Awesome news!
    Sweet!!!

  23. I dont see how you could get the labels off the plastic anyways, practically impossible to get them off in one piece!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mrchristian View Post
    I dont see how you could get the labels off the plastic anyways, practically impossible to get them off in one piece!
    Cut a square with a razor

    I think before we even had the plastic rule I would send em in with the plastic to be honest with ya. It is easier that way your right

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mrchristian View Post
    I dont see how you could get the labels off the plastic anyways, practically impossible to get them off in one piece!
    Put your back into it

    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ::: CONTROLLED LABS - LIFT YOUR LABEL Promotion :::
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-10-2015, 08:16 AM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 07:10 AM
  3. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 11:44 AM
  4. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 07:28 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 09:59 AM
Log in
Log in