::::::::::::::::: CONTROLLED LABS - LIFT YOUR LABEL Promotion :::::::::::::::::

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established

dx2995

Awards
Thanks. Fixing to send in my UPCs for a skull kap.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
soooo mad i didnt keep the three tubs of PW and one tub of glycergow i used.....cuz i have an empty WF and a new GG here rite now.....

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did two blue up bottles and threw them away.

Two orange Triads and Golden Finish..anything I can do since I threw away the bottles?

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
I did two blue up bottles and threw them away.

Two orange Triads and Golden Finish..anything I can do since I threw away the bottles?
Not for those two, nope

But we are trying to spread the word so people don't miss out !!!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If more companies stop doing this, I might keep my empty bottles. Or at least the UPCs.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The containers are recyclable, folks! Don't throw them in the trash! :trout:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I have kept my barcodes, but dont have the receipt anymore... live overseas so getting those might be hard since i have to order online..that ok?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
its great to see a company give back to its supporters

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I have kept my barcodes, but dont have the receipt anymore... live overseas so getting those might be hard since i have to order online..that ok?
No receipts required as long as you have the plastic of the container attached to the bar code. Reason being is there were people who would go into the stores that carry our products and rip the barcodes off, making the product useless in a sales sense. We had to find a way around that, so we did the plastic attached

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
No receipts required as long as you have the plastic of the container attached to the bar code. Reason being is there were people who would go into the stores that carry our products and rip the barcodes off, making the product useless in a sales sense. We had to find a way around that, so we did the plastic attached
Yup i still have the plastic with it :) Awesome news!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I dont see how you could get the labels off the plastic anyways, practically impossible to get them off in one piece!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I dont see how you could get the labels off the plastic anyways, practically impossible to get them off in one piece!
Cut a square with a razor :D

I think before we even had the plastic rule I would send em in with the plastic to be honest with ya. It is easier that way your right

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Put your back into it :D

:icon_lol: