Stacking Formestane/6oxo/7oxo and Napalm?

waytoodeep03

Awards
I took formestane once at loved it. The diuretic properties shredded my up on the application site which was my chest.

I am looking to run it again but wanted to gain the most out of this on my cut.

I was thinking about using 7oxo,6oxo (metacort) in the morning

Napalm in the morning and before bed on my abs and obliques

Formestane in the evening after my workouts

Along with HyperTest throughout the day. Is this overkill?

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I took formestane once at loved it. The diuretic properties shredded my up on the application site which was my chest.

I am looking to run it again but wanted to gain the most out of this on my cut.

I was thinking about using 7oxo,6oxo (metacort) in the morning

Napalm in the morning and before bed on my abs and obliques

Formestane in the evening after my workouts

Along with HyperTest throughout the day. Is this overkill?
I dunno if you can absurb that much carrier, and I think you could mix local and systemic carriers so close together (and defanitly not at the same time.)
You only have so much skin, I would say use the systemic carriers, one at a time to meet your goals, then move on to the local.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI,I'd go with a low dose of formestane ( 2 squirts 2X ED) as more is certainly not better with AI's.

Avoid mixing transdermals with one another (at the same site)but other than that,I would not think this stack to be "overkill".

waytoodeep03

Awards
FYI,I'd go with a low dose of formestane ( 2 squirts 2X ED) as more is certainly not better with AI's.

Avoid mixing transdermals with one another (at the same site)but other than that,I would not think this stack to be "overkill".
I wasnt gonna mix together at the site. I was thinking of the Metacort on the forearms or back of knees and the Napalm on the abs.

The form in the afternoon would be on my chest or on the tops of my feet maybe.

All these would be applied different times of the day separate from each other

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't apply any topicals behind your knees or on your feet b/c of hindered absorption through sweat ducts.

Upper back,shoulders,arms,chest,abs and legs would be the prime application sites.Some sites are better than others i.e.androgens are best absorbed through the shoulders and upper back IIRC.

Formestane,not being an androgen,might as well be applied to your forearms while the Metacort is applied to your shoulders.

Napalm on your abs/obliques or as desired elsewhere.

I suggest,for the sake of convienience as well as efficacy,that each topical be applied at the same time twice per day,around 12 hours apart.