Just a little idea..

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Ok since you can make a transdermal out of bulk like formestane+penatrate, what else bulk could you make a nice trans out of? As in say.. make your own trans creatine so you can apply it to the muscle your training that day, or make your own trans NOS, possibility's are endless if it were to work.. any thoughts?

-Wrasslin

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
You really only want to make a transdermal out of something that has poor bio-availiability. (or in some cases, things that you don't want to inject) You only get maybe 30% of a transdermal through your skin. 70% is wasted.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Oh. I just got the idea because so many people were getting great results with stuff like Napalm for fat loss or formestane for post cycle therapy.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Oh. I just got the idea because so many people were getting great results with stuff like Napalm or formestane for post cycle therapy.
Formestane isn't a desireable compound for pct, b/c 4-OHT is supressive.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Oh. Ok, Dermacrine.. my bad, that's what I meant to put as an example. It was just a thought because it would be great if you could apply creatine for example to whatever bodypart your training for the day.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
This idea wont work only becasue the actuall creatine or whatever it may be wont even pass through the skin. Edit, there are only select compunds that have the ability to due to sizeof the structure.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah it sounds cool, but I would rather swallow pills or drink tasty carb/stim loaded powders over the messy application process any day. Hell I have to put enough Cocoa Butter on as it is.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
using products in a TD carrier depends on the size of the molecule of the active compound you intend to use. many compounds are far to large to pass through the skin.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
using products in a TD carrier depends on the size of the molecule of the active compound you intend to use. many compounds are far to large to pass through the skin.
It also depends on what type of compound and what type of carrier. For example, Penetrate is meant for lipophilic compounds.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Oh, thanks for the all the replies. Sounded nice at the time lol.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
we know you just wanted another excuse to rub yourself all over. its ok :p

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe you could rub jizzum on your biceps. Try this for 4 weeks and see if you make any gains :)

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Ha that would be ****ed up.
New super muscle gains research: Jizzle on your muscles for extreme growth!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ha that would be ****ed up.
New super muscle gains research: Jizzle on your muscles for extreme growth!
This could very well happen in the future if they keep taking all of our toys away. "NO YOU CANNOT BAN MY SEMEN YOU BASTARDS!"

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Forget METHYL 1-Test! METHYL 1A-Jizzum™ transdermal may be one of the most potent androgens since the prohormone ban in January 2005. With METHYL 1A-Jizzum™, you get an AAS (anabolic/androgenic steroid) hormone. METHYL 1A-Jizzum™ converts easily into TEST and also has an estrogen blocker. This is one of the safest products on the market that still gives prohormone results. You’ll get solid gains in muscle mass without the bloated look you get from many other spoof containing products.

Additionally, you may also see yourself become more cut with every week because one pleasant side effect may be the blocking of an enzyme called glucose-6-phosphate-dehydrogenase. Scientists believe this enzyme may block the body’s ability to store and produce fat. One study showed a mean body fat reduction of 30% in only 2 days - with no change in body weight - which means more muscle and less fat! A METHYL 1A-Jizzum™ testimonial stated in 3 weeks the user lost 7 inches on his waist while his bench press went up 300 lbs!

Study after study shows how the compounds in METHYL 1A-Jizzum™ improve every aspect of your sexual performance too, especially when group application is involved.

You will feel METHYL 1A-Jizzum™ immediately because it gives instant results that you can count on time and time again. Studies with the ingredients in METHYL 1A-Jizzum™ show improvements within two minutes in strength, mass and body fat ratio but you’ll begin to feel the effects with your very glance at the bottle.

METHYL 1A-Jizzum™ - Rub some on your mates today!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my crap cub you got too much time :toofunny: funny as hell though.