Reset ad

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
tons of reviews in the palo alto section. Personally I think it is one of the most effective supps for its price on the maket.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
After I completed a bottle I could feel the caffiene in a soda. I highly recommend it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They tracked down the Arc of the Covenant and found it contained NOT the Ten Commandments, but a bottle of Reset AD!!!

Should be a staple, IMO.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Dsade,
I currently do a bottle every few months when I come off stims like RPM and Amp. Do you take it while on stims or just when you want to boost the adrenals after a cycle of stims?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade,
I currently do a bottle every few months when I come off stims like RPM and Amp. Do you take it while on stims or just when you want to boost the adrenals after a cycle of stims?
I take Reset constantly.

Everyone reacts differently to stims, and triggers for adrenal fatigue differ as well. If a maintenance dose still sees you exhibiting the signs of adrenal fatigue, an acute increase in dose would do you good.

Hope this makes sense.

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
I take Reset constantly.

Everyone reacts differently to stims, and triggers for adrenal fatigue differ as well. If a maintenance dose still sees you exhibiting the signs of adrenal fatigue, an acute increase in dose would do you good.

Hope this makes sense.

I have been using couple energy drinks a day since 2002, so my adrenals should be bad

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been using couple energy drinks a day since 2002, so my adrenals should be bad
All I can say is....YIKES.

You might need a more in depth recovery regimen with Reset. Again, best judge is your own body.

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
All I can say is....YIKES.

You might need a more in depth recovery regimen with Reset. Again, best judge is your own body.
yep whats pretty bad, but going to school full time and working full time plus family is prretty time consuming.........

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The great thing about Reset is that the effects are apparent VERY quickly.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Reset AD is great stuff. Works fast, the effects can be felt, the effects are lasting for a while even after discontinuation of use , and it's not expensive. The cost to bennefit ratio of Reset AD is one of the highest of any supplement.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Reset AD is great stuff. Works fast, the effects can be felt, the effects are lasting for a while even after discontinuation of use , and it's not expensive. The cost to bennefit ratio of Reset AD is one of the highest of any supplement.
Or, THE highest :D

Lots of good stuff in here. Like others have said before me, just plain works.

It does exactly what it says it does, as a matter of fact...now that I think of it...I think all PAL supps do ;)